Brucas Couple Shifting... HOW COULD YOU?!

monLOVEbrucas posted on Aug 21, 2009 at 08:26AM
Sooo
theres this thing called couple shifting right where eg - you once was a fan of Brucas, you wrote articles, picked fights with whoever dissed them created pictures fighted for their love aganist Pucas but then one day OMG You are on Pucas team :/

HOW DOES ONE DO THAT PLZ?
HOW CAN YOU FIGHT FOR THEIR LOVE, BE A "TRUE" FAN 4 BRUCAS & THEN DECIDE TO GO TO LEYTON?
W T F!!!

And Technically you werent even a "true" fan then i guess...
people can choose whoever they like whatever they like no one can stop them...

But once you shift from Brucas to Leyton, You are a traitor & have a twisted mind!

Once again i will ask.... W T F?
I felt the need to say that...

anyways so lets start making a list of the traitors to Brucas :)
Add people you know who left us for, technically enemy...

Im not being a bitch, I just want everyone to see who were supposed to be real fans towards Brucas just randomly leave...
If you really loved them and believed in them you wouldnt leave because leaving would be like not eating forever... which U would die without!! Get the drift?

NAMES OF PEOPLE I KNOW WHO HAVE SWAPPED!!

-livanjka

ROFL THATS ALL 4 NOW!! :P

ADD who you know!!
Anyways we cant make you like someone and what not but we dont have to agree with it and we can do whatever we want from there and you dont have to be involved... only your name!!

peace & love - something Leyton rarely has... unlike Brucas :)
TLA - MY ASS. </3

Brucas 9 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sophialover said…
I guess people who do that never truly LOVED Brucas. It`s the only explanation i can give. You know sometimes people ship couples & they`re not even watching the f*cking show! I mean...LMAO but that`s what they do. They just like how 2 characters look together & decide shipping them. But they never ever come close to loving the couple...[pretty natural as they don`t appreciate/know their story]

And then again it`s the "endgame" thingy and how overrated it truly is. "OHH I ALREADY KNOW LP ARE ENDGAME...WHY WOULD I SHIP BL?" or i guess they don`t wanna belong to the "defeated" fan group? [us BL fans, considering the fact that Pucas are endgame] Something which in my opinion is utterly & absolutely pathetic b/c when you ship a certain couple you should be able to stick to it & don`t just go around changing your opinion because your couple isn`t going to end up together.

That`s what i know from my experience.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Broody_4_Cheery said…
nice words mary.

i kinda always saw it as torture and those people have given in, you know that sydrome when you're kidnapped and you get attached to your kidnappers, its like that. blers have been brutally deprived of their couple and really of the quality of the show they fell in love with, and then they are bombarded with lp all the time, as if mark is trying to brainwash us, and some poor fans are becoming the victims of this torture. the best way to stop this is make sure you're surrounded by bl love, read the fanfic, watch the youtubes, rewatch the early seasons. this is a war, they are using sneaky tricks,FIGHT BACK and keep the faith.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr monLOVEbrucas said…
I wrote this article saying this is war!! and ppl complained... i was like wtf :/ and changed it but truthfully it is a war!!

People are being brainwashed by Mark, and its stupid. You should have stuck it out to the end because when your way doesnt go does that mean your gonna give up?
Its pathetic.

Leyton fans can have our non true fans because i bet they will move onto the next couple... or stop liking any of us soon enough.

If BL fans stick together and not shift couples, that mean we havnt given up and we shouldnt have to... never say never this situation...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SOPHILCHAD said…
heart
I've always thought Brooke and Lucas looked way hotter together, Peyton and Lucas looks like siblings and sometimes it feels like they're just meant to be FRIENDS and nothing more.. But for some reason i got this idea that i liked Lucas and Peytons love story better (in spite of their looks) - this was before I watched all the seasons because I was never really a fan back then. I saw some episodes every now and then but I didn't follow it and I wasn't into it like some of you others were.

Then one day I decided to really watch all the seasons (s. 1-6) and I realized it was Brucas I truly loved, even though Leyton was endgame. I think I just liked Leyton better because they were endgame, if that makes any sense and because like I said I never really knew the whole story. So Brucas is the couple I ship and have shipped now for 2 years. I can't say that I shipped Leyton before because I barely knew anything about them either.

I honestly don't see myself as a shipjumper because I didn't fight with BLers and I didn't even do anything to make myself look like a LPer, I didn't love them I just thought I liked them better. But that was before I had even watched the show. So I don't think that counts. I love Brucas with all my heart and that's all that matters.

I'll go down with this ship <3
Vor mehr als einem Jahr xoheartinohioxo said…
Okay here's my thing, don't fucking tell people what kind of fan they are. Unless you see livanjka coming and bashing BL, you have no right to talk shit about her.

No offense but i take a lot of issue with this article, especially since you're calling out someone like that, yet i doubt you would like if it were you getting called out.

I understand what you're saying if it's directed at people that claimed to love BL & hate LP, but now they bash bash bash BL. That's one thing, but to presume that someone was never a true fan if they still love BL, but are okay with LP???

That's fucked up.

Bitch at me all you want but I'm someone who never ever thought they could accept LP, but you know what, i did. Brucas will ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS be my #1 couple. LP aren't even on my Top 20, but i guess because I think the cookie dough scene is cute, and because i think their scenes in the hospital in 6x24 were good emotional scenes, that makes me no longer a diehard BL'er right?

Vor mehr als einem Jahr sophialover said…
Nahh Holly. I think she`s referring ONLY to ex BL lovers, now die hard LP fans who are even HATING Brucas now. Not just BLers who kind of like some lp scenes.
But then that`s just me...
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Okay, if that's the case then my bad.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr monLOVEbrucas said…
ROFL!
Oh my gosh, yeahh she is no longer a BL fan at all i dont mean people like you have explained people like meee and + if that was the case there would be moree people on that list including me :P

i should have made it clear but yeah rofl.
lol mmk sorry =]