Brucas Brucas Fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 115151-115200 of 116057

Vor mehr als einem Jahr brucas4ever said…
My dad can't speak it he can only understand it.
I have to go learn from my nonna.
I know i'm gonna minor in Italian in college so that i can go there. Plus i know a bunch of spanish soooo it will be easier to learn it.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sophialover said…
zzz
Spanish is seriously a piece of cake so I'm positive italian will also be like that. I can even understand written italian just cause the words are really close to spanish one. It's the "latin" based languages,always. Thank god they're alike.
eyesexage ** <3 *0

gosh i've missed this ♥
She's beautiful ♥
 eyesexage ** <3 *0 gosh i've missed this ♥ She's beautiful ♥
I need to draw like this. It's so effin beautiful it literally kills me. Reg is a gorgeous woman ehh and she's so fucking sweet.
 I need to draw like this. It's so effin beautiful it literally kills me. Reg is a gorgeous woman ehh
I wish i could draw.
I bet you can!
I know i fucking love her ♥
I bet you can!

NAHHH I SUCK AT IT. HONESTLY. HAHAHA. I fully suck at: drawing,math,taking a stand and telling off people that do deserve to be told off.
HOW much I wish I was a more confident person. Just how.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I CAN'T DRAW SHIT.
You're my fucking twin ♥

Dude i'm looking at colleges and i actually found one in my home state that I might want to go to.
Whaaat? You don't wannna leave your home state? Is it any good?
I really want to leave, but it's really expensive and i can't afford it. Like you get a discount if you go instate college is like half the price and i have to pay for my own school.
Oh and i know a couple of them i can get academic scholarships for.
But this is what I don't get. Are we talking exlclusively about schools you need to pay? Like...private ones? I thought you can take a certain exam and according to your result you can be put in a school? LMAO. Mind me,I'm too dizzy and my head's spinning.
cool
I just realised,I belong to the 10% of world population that haven't watched Inception yet. Leo would be ashamed of me.
hahah nope that's not how it works here. I have to pay for my own college no matter what, my parents don't have the money to pay for all eight of us.

The exam you takes sets what schools are in your range. like if you score a 21-27 then you'd go to those type of schools, but if you score a 30-35 range than you'd go to a better school. You have to apply for these schools though, you don't get placed in one. College is optional, so you have to apply and pay nothing is free here.
Why are you dizzy?
Got a headache since I woke up. ROFL YOU'RE SHITTING ME? That's like terrible. There's no free education? That is sucky,man. So the actual score only tells from what range you're picking a school but then after all you end up paying for it? Oh my god.
cloudy
hahahhaahaha inception is epic<3 i love that movie.
YOu should watch it!

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh i'm so stressed, what's the point of working your ass off in school if you can't even afford to go to the school you really want? I mean i'm ranked 35 in a class of over 750kids. The top 5% of my grade. It's fucking pointless.
So don't worry about your exams because life sucks anyways.
Yeah. The test makes up what school you can get into, but grades, after school activities, and attendance matters as well.
hmmm
what's the point of working your ass off in school if you can't even afford to go to the school you really want?

It doesn't effin make sense and it's so unfair. There aren't any special scholarships? Again,that sucks. What happened to "fair educational system,free for everyone?" I guess it never happened in America,ROFL
I can apply for scholarships, but it won't help too much.
yeah that doesn't exist here. I'm going to college for sure just not my dream school.
One of the better schools in my state that i know i can get a decent scholarship is a really good business schoool so i know that would really make my dad happy.
That's a really SERIOUSLY fucked up process by all means. And as I said - it's to say the least cruel cause you technically don't ever get to really choose.
zzz
so i know that would really make my dad happy.

Well it wouldn't make YOU happy so don't even think about it. What does your mom say?
Yeah the school chooses you. It's not fair but it's life.

Who gives a fuck what my mom says. She doesn't even know what i want to do with my life. I haven't even talked about school with my mom, she doesn't even know what my grades are like.
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I JUST HAD THE MOST AWESOME ANON ON TUMBLR "YOU LACK SELF CONFIDENCE GIRL."
OH MYYY IT'S THE SPIRIT OF MY LATIN TEACHER,RITA *_* SHE WAS SO TELLING ME EXACTLY THE SAME THING...5 HOURS AGO? BOO I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW...HAHAHA THAT'S BEYOND EPIC
And i'm not snapping my mom is just an awful woman that doesn't deserve an opinion.

I would love to go into editing, but realistically i'll prob end up doing business it'll be easier for me to get a job.
I haven't even talked about school with my mom, she doesn't even know what my grades are like.

I knew that question wouldn't lead me to a pleasant answer but I still had to make it. Blah,moms...moms...why is this so familiar? lmao.
because you're my twin at heart ♥

Can it be summer already?!
Oh my that anon freaked me ouuuuuuuuuuut. SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER. I'm telling you we need a time machine.
How's it going in the friends *cough* department?
If that doesn't make you smile idk what will...
What a bitch. AGREEEEEEEED.

Dude, it's been better and it's been worse. I've been talking to Bri a little bit i found out my other friend is going to Africa for a year next year so it's kind of an out. I've been hanging out with new people though, like this girl i went to D.C. with is an amazing person, she's awesome.
Epic, i want some BFG classic time.
Where are my girls.
Janni, Alice, Cat, Mon, Dawn, You, Me, T, Nem, and Molly ♥ That was so epic
cool
Yay,at least you're talking to her. That's something. Double yay for the new girl. New friends are always...new. That sounds pretty damn cool.
Alice...I never ever forget of her either. Damn I need classic BFG too. God knows how much. When Alice left everything started slowly but steadily crushing down. The fall of the BFG...BOOM. The state of our spot now is....sad. But it's not really about the spot it's about the people. BFG had magic. Now magic is lost and all is left is stupid newbies. Woah.
Yeah i guess so, but i can't wait until i can get the fuck out of this place. College is like my dream, watch i'm gonna like die when i get there because it sucks more than this shit.

Any new boys?
What time is it there anyways?
watch i'm gonna like die when i get there because it sucks more than this shit.
LMAO GET IT OUT OF YOUR HEAD. We need some positive thinkng here. No,new boys. I don't have time to literally eat,where would I find any new boys? Inside my effin house? LMAO. No wait. That would be cool. I wouldn't even have to dress up or somehing. LMAO it's 12 p.m...almost...11:53

Right, i can't even look at the picks anymore, they're awful. I used to rate everything but it's pointless because it's all the same shit over and over, PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT THOSE ICONS WERE ADDED LIKE THREE YEARS AGO.
The magic is gone. It's sad.
I see. it's almost four in the afternoon.
hahah jw.
There was this boy, but then i found out some shit about him and what he did to his old girlfriend and now i'm totally not interested.
zzz
HAHAHAHAH NEITHER CAN I. Especially the picks. The picks kill me cause I used to answer like all of them and now I'm like looking at them and...RAGEEEEEE. They make me fucking angry. They're terribly unoriginal if not pure repeats. I've so be reporting a bunch of those.
Did i tell you i broke my tail bone. I'm a fucking joke.
Are you sure what you've heard of him is true? Reliable source..?
surprise
WHATTTTTTTTTTT?
I'm 100% positive. My source is reliable. It was super shocking though, although he seemed too good to be true.
yeah fell on my ass and broke my tail bone. It hurts like fuck and there isn't a think you can do for it.
Mwahaha all of them are good till they get to be "too good" and then...you just can't NOT know there's clearly something wrong with them.
Had you been talking to him before you knew whatsoever?
Fucking stairs. WHAT IS IT WITH YOU,AND BAD LUCK HANNAH. It hits you right in the...tail bone. Anyway,careful with the stairs cause you never know. Take a pain killer. When did it actually happen?
Yeah, a lot. But i just stopped. I don't need someone playing mind fucks with me. Plus he had sex with someone else while we were talking a lot. And i know we weren't "going out", but he like tricked her and then dumped her.
I'm the clumsiest person ever. I fall like every minute. Down the stairs like three times a day. I don't even know exactly. I fell a bunch of times one day and then after it hurt like a bitch so i went to the doc and it was broken.
but he like tricked her and then dumped her.

What is it the 80's? Back when boys used girls for sex and then dumped them right away? Oh well,fuck the asshole. At least you got to know about it before things got too "serious". But it's such a fucking cliche...the whole "i'm using you for sex" thing. Give me some originality boys,blah.
I think I just insulted the 80's. Now that I'm thinking about it,this has never truly stopped happening. Ever.
I know right?!
And i had no idea he did this.
I was sitting in my internship class and i was talking to my friend and she told me this whole story about what this guy did to her best friend, and i was like what an asshole. And then i was like does he go here? and then she was like yeah? So i asked her who it was, and she told me. I was pretty shocked but i'm glad i know.
Right!? And now i see him all around school talking to all this douche bags and i'm like how could i have not noticed this before?
He's fucking hot though.