Brucas Brucas Fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7351-7400 of 116057

Vor mehr als einem Jahr dermer4ever said…
yeah
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Janni said…
yeah, editing on the indo about is forum. fanpop is bugging me now, it is really slow and noe totally working. There too?
yeah i am just going back and forth
Vor mehr als einem Jahr brucas4ever said…
jey sorry guys ive been really busy lately! but i don't have much hw tday! whats up??
Nothing much here,there?
Fell like that i haven't talked to you in a while Hanah, so what is you oppinion about 6x11 hun?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jennifer_02 said…
can i answer that aswell please or r u just talkong to ur friends
Vor mehr als einem Jahr livelovelaugh said…
of course you can answer your a bl fan so come on this forum and talk to us all =)
Yeah guys i want to know what you think i hated the first ten minutes those sucked but other wise it was good.
No hun, please answer<3
I didn't like it.
Well the idea was good, and it was ok when think about the thing! but hated the episodes! The Naley stuff was awesome<3 but the rest was crap!! The way they overshadowed Brucas was bad, and i didn't like they way he had written LP either, it was just unrealistic. Aftr spending an hour or less together they Luke decideds to be with a girl he has never like in that way before the walk?!
i havent seen it! what happend??
And the way they had written Brooke, well ok get a little bit. She was poor, but stil nice to the other poor guy. but she reminded me of the Brooke in the start of s1, specially in the episode where Deb & Dan has the party at their house and Brooke is wearing the red dress and ruining everyhin for NAley and she is being a bith, anybody else though that? And it was unfair, cause if this was kind of going to reflect of their previouse years it hell didn't happend like that!
Seriously hun:O Well it was awfull if you asked me, it was like a freaking slap to BL fans, you should read the different articles Dawn and Mickey, Nem has written on this and the OTH spot
yeah read those articles and the viewers sure spoke about this episode considering how it was the lowest episode of the season but i think a lot of people enjoyed Peyton getting shot.
i didnt enjoy that bit it was jus all seriously bad
hahah omg link

thanks Dawn those lpers*gags** thinkthey own the world! wtf im so pissed off.. but we need to vote vote vote
haha its ok =)
i think im gonna leave this site! im getting so annoyed by all the lp fans! grrr im so mad
DId you DAwn think of that scene as an official rian scene? cause i didn't think about it, and when i went to the OTH and so that pick i was like WTF!!
dont bother your not leaving me with them all lol ive jus started speaking my mind with them i dont go on the oth spot much anymore to be honest
i think it is a rain scene but not to compare to the naley and brucas one like jeyton had a rain scene but that jus doesnt compare either
Thank you<3 Just needed to here that from someone else. but I've gotta go now.. Loves<3
right did you see how they all attacked me for not liking their stupid scene! wtf im not evil i have my own OPINION and if they don't agree then their stupid(kidding) whatever im about to piss them off double though,, im going to post this whole thing how oth sucks now and what i think about it!!!!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jennifer_02 said…
i actually didnt like the ep at all cos it was soo annoying for me i think the only bit i liked was naley bits i actually skip the leyton in every ep i watch i get so annoyed at it i mean half of us that watch oth r brucas fans and they r seriously pushing it with using brucas stuff they have been pushing all thisLP down us for ages its one thing for then to have lp but another to disrespect us i hated it (apart from naley)
i no its like they jus keep digging at us so if you live in america watch on the internet instead of tv so they loose viewers
link check it out
i read it hun and ya no they are gonna start ya they jus cant help themselves but i agree with ya =)
haha im ready!
omg omg omg! i finally got my dedicated to the LL spot!
congrats Hannah i saw that post and i will put in my sense once i feel a little better and you know i know some lpers who hated that Luke said that and didn't make fun of us let just see how they would feel if he said your art matters to Brooke.
omg right!!!!!!!! im gonna add that to my thing!
ok go right ahead
whats up??
nothing much just trying not to get to pissing at some people on here but it is hard.
hahah fun fun im doing algebra hw:(
oh so much fun
Vor mehr als einem Jahr brattynemz said…
lalalala...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sophialover said…
Anyone on guys?? haha!
I am but i gotta do some work around the house and i did a funny pick on the oth spot about Bitchtoria and the word slunt you should check it out.

link
I'm on too^^
You still on?
yeah i am check out the pick because i have a link to the definition of a slunt it is a little dirty
I just saw it, i actually didn't know that iw ment but now i do. I think she is something inbetween but more of a slunt:P
she is but i can't believe they actually were aloud to say this but it was so hilarious when she did and their are some characters i can use this for.
¨Lol:p You are not the only one who has that idea;)
I know Gigi is coming to mind right now
lol:P
I think that Milli used that frace already on her? Or not:S I know that Brooke has said it before:P
I think MArk really like that word:P
I know he does it can also be used for Nikki the word is a little dirty.
Gotta go hun<3 Love^^
But i guess the word is just enough dirty for One Tree Hill;)