Bones Lately from HartHanson

deedeedot posted on May 16, 2009 at 12:28AM
I decided to make this topic according to his announcements about Bones...i will try to update this topic every time Hart say anything new about Bones on his twitter account...it will give us the whole point of his view and the Bones season 5 airing.Also if you find any news about this add it here please:) thank you!

sometimes tweets from Stephen Nathan and TJ Thyne includes:)
last edited on Jul 26, 2009 at 01:07AM

Bones 345 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 345

Vor mehr als einem Jahr deedeedot said…
first addition well its not about actually airing thing, but its the latest post from him about Bones:)

HartHanson: Appreciate ALL opinions. The BONES audience ain't no pushovers. But I will say, there has to be dancing, not just falling in love.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr huddyislove said…
angelic
Oh god!!! Don't cancel it please!!! I want a happy ending for BB!! :(((((
To make it more clear here are all of the updates from him since the fuss began.

HartHanson: Agh, vacation curtailed by BONES negotiations. I'm back home in time to be buffeted by audience reaction to finale. Reap what you sow!

HartHanson: Waiting for news, lots of fuss, lots of phone calls, lots of worry and guessing and estimating ... and waiting...

HartHanson: BONES (2.5/8) had an encouraging outing during last nights season finale +24% A18-34 +9% among A18-49. BONES A18-34 (tie with SURVIVOR).

HartHanson: I truly believe that BONES'll be back for Season V. Business is business but there are very good relationships here and some smart people.

and than the latest in the top...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr huddyislove said…
angelic
I hope that they are only pulling another business move on us
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Seelones said…
I really hope there is a season 5 as i didn't like the ending to season 4 at all. It was all a bloody dream, stupid finale to a great season.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ebathory said…
Yeah, if the show were to just end like that, omg i don't even know what I'd do!
Great forum btw, deedeedot!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bexbel said…
worried
ditto ebathory! I'm certain there will be a season V. My thoughts on twitter comments: Hart is worried about the reaction to the finale. Maybe he thinks now that he was a little too clever, we are all a little flummoxed. Maybe he was hoping we would see the threads more clearly. Eg his twitter a few days ago says, he would be to blame if it was not liked.. hummmm.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lucretia said…
heart
I like this forum deedeedot! Great job!
I like to be updated in this case.
I hope there is 5th Season because otherwise I would tear out evry hair I can find on my body and imagine how I would look like than...
They can`t do this with the fans, there is a strong fan base of Bones. Okay, I wasn`t that happy with the finale but nevertheless I love my show Bones and I want to know what will happen next.
Fox just do it!
HartHanson: I believe BONES will be renewed. It takes a while to get all the major players on the same page. Negotiations are ongoing. Tough business.

thank you guys for the forum support! :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bexbel said…
mischievous
Morning all, HH Twitter: 'There has to be dancing, not just falling in love' everybody breath.. there.. isn't that better? He's a little naughty boy, I should bend him over my knee and spank his little tush......
Hey guys! Go on link and tell FOX that you want Bones back!:)
BONES ARE BACK FOR SEASON 5!!!

HartHanson: Just got a call from BONES Fox Exec James ("Don't call me Jimmy") Oh with an official unofficial pick-up. BONES is back for Season V!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr renrae said…
big smile
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lucretia said…
big smile
God thanks!
Woot! Thanks deedee! HH better fix the mess he made...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TypicalSquint said…
smile
YAY!!! bring on season five
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MelBelle2 said…
I knew it'd be back... with a finale like that... I bet even the President of FOX himself wants to know what happens next. lol I'm so glad we're getting a season 5!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Celina79 said…
big smile
OMG, yay, 5th Season!!! :D
Thanks deedot for this Forum!
heart
HartHanson: Thank you BONES fans for your response to our pick-up. Thank you so much. We are all so gratified. We love working on our show. Thanks.

and even better BONES are back for TWO more seasons!!!!i posted it also lika link:) its info from Ausiello and Hart respond to question if its true said: HartHanson: Who am I to argue with Ausiello? Two seasons pick-up it must be!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr natulle said…
Theres going to be TWO more seasons :D How great is that ;D!
yeah wicked!:) prue awesomnes from none into two:) love that math haha

and official confirmation link link ;)
Ok thanks for writing ;D I've been so nervous that FOX wouldn't bring it back d:
HartHanson: Same time slot! Paired with cool show! No threat to move BONES to Friday nights! Best upfronts ever. Except for the scary part leading up.

even we already know that there will be Bones i still find it cool to post Hart Hansons Bones talk:) its always interesting and the source is guaranteed!:) lol
Vor mehr als einem Jahr midnyte007 said…
Thanks, deedee. It's great reading this updates from HH
Where do yo see all these things Hart says ? d:
Vor mehr als einem Jahr midnyte007 said…
It's posted on his Twitter account. I have no idea how Twitter works so I can't tell you more than that.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr spirited_away said…
Cheers deedee! This topics really great. I'm following Hart on Twitter too, but to be honest it's easier to read it on here, since I don't really go on Twitter much.

Fantastic news about two more seasons! yaaay!! =D
HartHanson: Contracts are signed and faxed! Here's hoping Phase II of the Hanson vacation goes better than Phase I.

(contracts are signed and fax for Bones of course!:))

youre welcome, well i thought so since twitter is kinda boring i just find it easier for every fan to read Harts info here:)
comment from the Bones fan called "tempybooth" on livejournal page...

Hart just answered my question: "Is there a connection between Brennan delete the file and Booth waking up almost instantaneously and saying "it was so real"?

@amc815 "I believe there is, yes. He wasn't free to waken until she ended the alternate universe that they created together. Trippy, huh?".

and another interesting!!!!!!

HartHanson: @TinkonBrink "The Gravedigger will most definitely be back.
Brennan shouldn't have smacked her with a briefcase like that. "
HartHanson: Cyndi Lauper appears on IDOL tomorrow ... and with only a bit of luck on the season premiere of BONES, scheduled for Sept 17! I love her.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Phenny said…
Wow!!! So, we may have Cindy Lauper on the premiere??? WOW! Just wow!!! Also, WE HAVE A DATE!!!!!!!!!! Sept 17!!! 4 months... Maybe we should do a countdown till the premiere...
OMG that would be awesome!!! (Cyndi Lauper) and I would totally be in for a bones countdown... Start a forum Phenny!!!
countdown! yeah =D
OMG Cyndi Lauper! OMG September 17th!!
Oh my god to every thing!!! I can't wait for season 5 :D
Okey, there wont be new updates for a little while because Hart is on offcial vacation, by his own words without cellphone, tv and internet atm:) lookin forward to the time he will be back:)
HartHanson: Still in French Polynesia. Still amazed. Now sunburnt, coral scraped, and HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY! Two more days...

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­
so two more days and hopefuly we will see more Bones updates:))
Ok ;)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Bones_Obsessor said…
heart
Cool forum deedeedot :D :D
HartHanson: In the airport at Papeete, coming home tonight. Back to the real world. Season opener to write immediately. But I had a real holiday!

exciting huh?:))
Cool! Thanks again deedeedot :D Can't wait for the season opener.
Yeah I can't wait either ;D!
big smile
Awesomesauce!! :D
So excited now!
sooo Hart replied fan questions, here we go:

BonesFan021: What is the title of the season 5 opener :) You gave us a bunch of titles and I'm curious which one is the opener.

HartHanson: I have not titled it yet. I was thinking "The Beginning in the End" but it would be a big fat lie so ... no.

_Joyce_: I was looking up Hodgins and found a Jack Hodgins that is actually a novelist. Is that why Hodgins was a novelist in the finale?

HartHanson: Jack Hodgins the actual living novelist is my dearest friend and mentor. He is a serious literary writer, not a pulp novelist.
few more today:

FereJohn: Are you doing any "Bones" panels in the future? At Paley, for instance?

HartHanson: David & Emily have been invited to Comic-Con. Beyond that, I'm not sure what panels are in the offing.
_________

BonesFan021: Is there a reason Booth tends to be the "sick" one of B&B? Shot, blown up, tumor?

HartHanson: Booth can take it! David likes being knocked around and it's satisfying to whack him every once in a while.

Haha poor Booth! Thanks deedee :D
HartHanson: season opener: The story idea is set, now I have to lay it out and see if it works. I pitched it to myself. Now let's see if it lays out.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JoweSparrow said…
big smile
oh, damm im so excited. And I know it's been said many times before, but this is a great forum idea, deedee. :D
i really appreciate all positive reactions:) so thank you:)
HartHanson: Off to have breakfast with newly minted BONES Exec. Producer Ian Toynton. Then into the studio for the first time in over three weeks. Yikes

HartHanson: Nice pop to Bones! link