Bleach (Anime) Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

Bleach (Anime) 6372 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5801-5850 of 6372

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Wulfrick said…
big smile
here is my second shinigami to go with my second zanpaktou

shinigami name: Suigin (quicksilver)

height: 5'6"

weight: 95

body type: slender, lean muscled

size: 32b cup

hair color and style: bright red in a french braid reaching to the middle of her back where it is tied together with a pink and purple leather thong

appearance:the traditonal shinigami uniform with very visible modifications the lower part shortened to reveal lean legs up to her upper thigh area and the top cosinderably shorter revealing a flat muscled stomach and a deep V-neck exposing the barest glimpse of her small amount of cleavage
personality:suigin is generally quiet preferring to observe others before speaking though around friends she is outgoing and quite insane enjoying sparring matches and making up stories about anything and everything when she is challenged by someone she walks away very humble about her strength leading others to believe she is weak and bully her because of it. though when she is teased about her 32b cup breast she becomes highly angered and beats the crap out of the person who did the teasing because she believes she has very perky breast and they are enough for her boyfriend kokuryu who she fawns over when he is injured.

zanpaktou:Kura Ryu

squad and position: squad 11 3rd seat

achievements: the only female to ever make squad 11 much less third seat an expert in hand-to-hand combat she is frequently challenged by other members of squad 11 not beleiving a woman has any place on the strongest of the Gotei 13. she passed shinigami academy in three years with excellent marks in hand-to-hand and kido more specifically bakudo and good marks everywhere else

comments:didnt take as long for her to speak up in my head as her boyfriend is kokuryu captain of squad 11...lol please review and just to let yall know she said nothing about her parents or how she ended up in shinigami academy....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wagakagami said…
smile
Whiteflames55's Hakari no Souzokunin

Shikai: As always your blade has a nice look to it. But with the glass hexagons how hard would it be for the opponent to remove one?

1) Uchikudaku: OK so with this your making projections of the weapons in the area these can't be moved and the distance can't be changed but can the location be controled by the user? Also you say they can be destroyed but how strong is it? With this ability how fast can they user change weapons to project or if the user controls the place they form the how fast can the user change it, and how fast do they form? This is pretty important because as far as i can see the main use for these is to limit the oponents movements but if they form , and reform quickly, they could be used as a defence just have one form under someone whose is falling and bam.

2) Busoshoku: lol i already know the answers to some questions for the breath part so for the abilities :) .

With the hard command how large is the shield and is it the in the same shape of the object exactly , if the object is a sword will the shield be sharp, also is this reshi and if the object changes shape or size will this change as well?

With the brittle command my only real question is does this only effect solids for example if the breath went into a sword made of water would it effect it at all?

With Shift can this be applyed to people? Also if someone's zanpakuto becomes glass for example can this then be applied to it regardeless of energy?

Bankai: This seems like a cool blade for a bankai no questions with this other then can the opponent see the blade?

1) Busoshoku: Masuta Keitou: Once again my questions are for the commands :) .

For harden is this like increasing the gravity one an object making it heavy or something else ether way about how much harder is it to move?

With Brittle once again how much it the decrease?

With this i'm a little confused after this is used does anything that comes to the radius change or all objects within that space change? Also what happens when something it is used or changes back does it return to it's normal shape of what?

2) Ishikika no Nyuuzai: Ok so with this ability the user can create any number of blades out of the glass around themself and create panes of glass to project the zanpakuto but why whould they need the zanpakuto if they have the blades other then the 50% more durability? Also can the blades or zanpakuto projection leave the area and lastly can this be used to make a case of glass around them for defence?

3) Denso no Yoroi: With this how fast can they change

Black: With this the only real question i have is how much of the clothing can be effected by this at a time and if it is changed form black to another color will the effect stop?

White: Only question for this is If an attack was bigger then the mirrors then will it all go throught or only that 12 by 12 ft square?

Sorry for taking so long to get to this i've been doing stuff not on my computer for a while. Over all i like it it doessn't have any direct offence abilities but it keeps the opponent off there game. As always i enjoyed it and reading this makes m want to continue one of mine lol.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr whiteflame55 said…
No problem man, happy you got to it. Thanks for the review, I'll have a response to either later tonight or sometime tomorrow.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Bleach0123 said…
@HollowDestroyer If I was facing against Toshiro then I'd bankai immediately and drag him into Hell with my Jigoku no Mon ability.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NateBind said…
Zanpakutou Name: Youkai

Zanpakutou Call: Arise within nocturnal,

Bankai Name: N/A

Zanpakutou Type: Melee / Darkness

--------------------------------------
Shikai Abilities

Ability 1 - Nijuu mi Sakkaku - The user can utilize darkness to manifest multiple copies of himself to surround the enemy and because the user erases his presence and has superior speed, this ability becomes far more deadly in comparison.

Ability 2 - Gisou - By utilizing this ability, the user can disappear by utilizing darkness to erase himself from opponent's vision, blending into surroundings and attack his opponents without them knowing where he is.

Passive Ability - After activating the shikai, unlike many other zanpakutos which boost their users spiritual pressure, Youkai hides it from the opponents completely. The user's presence would be felt just like Dangai Ichigo's, which would be nothing.

Shikai Enhancements: Immense speed boost, the user is capable of moving at great speed, making it difficult to spot him with naked eyes, also appearing within a whirlwind behind his opponent instantly is also something that the user would be capable of.

Shikai Qualities: Youkai in its shikai form appears to be a pair of black daggers within golden colored design, that colors the guard and centre part of the handle and the blade itself. The daggers are slightly curved.

Rawr i wannabe assassin ^_^.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
@natebind this zanpaktou is an excellent choice for the stealth corp though there are a few questions i have concerning some of the abilities.....how would you compete against kaname tosen with this when he is blind and does not rely on sight when youkai hides from sight but not hearing or sense of smell? and despite the hidden reiatsu some who have stronger spiritual pressure dont have to sense it to know where you are or see for that matter...look at kenpachi for example he defeated tosen without any of his senses...you also have to get extremely close to be able to use shikai how would that be effective against kido types who can fight from a distance..and what about it's bankai? i would enjoy seeing what you come up with for the bankai for youkai....other than that this is an excellent zanpaktou good job
Alright, time to respond to the review.

Shikai: Essentially, the opponent can’t move one that isn’t already separated from the central blade.

1) The only thing that can be controlled by the user is the position of the glass. If that is modified, the distance will change as well, and therefore location. The glass is as strong as normal glass, nothing special here. The weapon it projects is the one closest to it within its direct line of sight. If that weapon changes, so too will the image. The user doesn’t control where the image forms. Realize, though, that the image is continuously projecting. If there’s not a blade to project, it projects nothing, but as soon as something new comes into the projection field, it projects that.

2) Heh, yes, yes you do. The shield created by the “Hard” command is the same size and shape as the object itself. It does nothing to modify other characteristics. It is reishi, so it could be repelled by anything that disrupts reishi. If the object changes size, this would need to be reapplied, since it would break the shield. The “Brittle” command only works on solid objects. “Shift” can only be applied to non-reishi-bearing objects, so no, not people, nor can it be used on zanpakuto, in any instance.

Bankai: Yes, he can, though obviously if put in the right light this could become much harder to spot.

1) Really, the only effect of “Harden” here is to reduce the mobility of the object without leave from the wielder. The gravitational force is so small in other respects that it might as well have no effect. Essentially, the object becomes as hard to move as if he were pushing with double his strength on the other side of it. The “Brittle” command lessens forces on the object down to 1/10 of the original. With regards to “Shift,” it’s continuous space around the wielder, so anything solid that comes into contact with it that is non-reiatsu-bearing would phase shift. As soon as the Breath leave it, if it is not replaced, it returns to normal.

2) The durability is pretty much the only reason. For defensive purposes, those glass-created blades are essentially worthless. He needs to use his own blade, but more importantly, he can create nearly infinite copies of that blade that only he can control. The glass-created blades are pretty much solely for offense, knives that he can pull out at any given time. The blades cannot leave the area, so any that do will automatically dissipate (really good question, forgot about that). You could make a case of glass around the wielder, which would project a large number of blades around him as well, though the glass itself would still only be as strong as normal glass.

3) He can change between the two after a 5 second delay.

Black: All of the clothing is affected in this way. If the clothing is somehow painted or removed, it no longer effects, since the effect is based entirely in its retaining this color (another really good question).

White: Only that 12 by 12 ft. square. If the attack is larger, or diverted around that s pace, any piece of it that doesn't hit will move around it..

You’re right that this isn’t directly offensive. It’s an interesting style of fighting that requires a lot of precision with distances. And I hope you do continue yours, always a pleasure to read them!
@Wulfrick. Tosen relied on sensing his opponents, which would be impossible to do against Youkai's user, that would probably end with one hit K.O if youre not aware of its abilities or yes, you can be like Kenpachi who can take damage with ease, which would be a pain in the ass to deal with indeed. Long range fighters? Not a big deal for that there are many options, becoming invsibile and quickly finish them by utilizing superior speed or creating copies of yourself to distract them. Im still thinking about bankai ^_^
Zanpakuto Name: Burezubasuto

Zanpakuto Call: Yake Ru

Zanpakuto Bankai Name: Kazan No Hono Basuto

Zanpakuto Type: Fire/Blaze, Physical

SHIKAI

[ Offensive ] Blazing Stream - User can shoot continuous streams of fire from his gauntlents, which can be augmented in order to create flame-thrower like techniques.

[ Offensive ] Blazing Pillar - By smacking his gauntlents at the ground, user can use his reishi to channel a path between him and the targeted location, afterwards creating a Blazing Pillar.

[ Offensive ] Fireballs - By augmenting the heat of his gauntlents to maximum, user can release Fireballs towards his opponents. The size and power depends on how much Reishi was added to the attack.

[ Passive ] Augment of Heat - User is able to augment the heat of his gauntlents, making him dangerous opponent at hand to hand combat due being able to physically harm and burn his targets.

[ Defensive ] Wall of Fire - This ability is based of Blazing Pillar, but instead of creating an massive offensive move, user is able to create an wide wall of fire, in order to protect himself or his comrades from various attacks.

Shikai Enchantments: Strength and Reiatsu are dramatically improved.

Shikai Appearance: Burezubasuto takes a form of two powerful black-red colored gauntlets. Making user slightly proficient at close combat. After using the Augment of Heat, a bright red color slightly adds to the gauntlets.

BANKAI

[ Summoning ] Wrath of The Blazing Titan - This is the ability, to summon Kazan No Hono Basuto's almighty body and use it as its own, in this state user's strength, blaze, defensive- abilities are greatly increased.

Bankai Enchantments: Kazan No Hono Basuto's previous shikai powers are highly improved, strength and reiatsu are improved even further.

Bankai appearance: Upon the activation, user is constantly surrounded by flames which are acting like a aura, his gauntlents do not change much, but he equips a demonic, shogun-like helmet.

Rawr, now i wannabe a fire-lord ^_^, ugh ideas keep comin and coming.
@natebind yes i see what your saying but against a powerful opponent you still have to get close enough to use your daggers and you can still be heard if not sensed or seen.....try to create a balance if you want to be an assassin type shinigami something that be neither seen nor heard and doesnt have to get close if he/she is against an opponent that excels in close combat but can also get close if the opponent is skilled in ranged combat....look for a healthy balance but not OP flaws are just one way to get stronger....as well as more knowledgeable about how to do or create something.....purely my opinion and review so please take no offense to this constructive criticism
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HollowDestroyer said…
@Everybody...... Every zanpakuto has to have a weakness . That is one of the reasons why every zanpakuto is unique. If a zanpakuto doesn't have a weakness then it would have to be declared OP.
@hollowdestoyer agreed balance is always necessary for a strength there must also be a weakness
@Wulfrick. Hmm i'd say the weakness of Youkai is that its so fragile, i mean if the user gets caught then its pretty much 'over' for him/her, like you cant achive tremendous speed with wounds, i'd say that after reciving hit while being invisible, the ability would wear off untill the user is healed. That is the common flaw of assassins or thieves, do not get caught or its all over. Also when fighting against a opponent you cannot see or sense, then its pretty much gambling for the outcome.
smile
@natebind a gambler eh? now i see why you choose to be an assassin but the best assasins know their enemies ahead of time analyzing strengths and weaknesses before entering battle so they know if they can come out on top......you would do well in the stealth corp. ...or you could join squad 11......we are always looking for another fighter....and gambler
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HollowDestroyer said…
Look,being an speed fighter isn't good at all. Look at the leader of the Stealth Corps Soifon. She is a speed fighter but does horrible against alot of people.
@hollowdestroyer that is true speed is not everything but then soifon also gets out of alot of trouble not just due to her speed but also her wits and knowledge of her opponents
@HD and Wulfrick. Tell that to Yoruichi >:D. Besides if you rely on speed and if youre smart, no i'd say very smart, then with the knowledge you can defeat anyone quickly, Aizen for example. *Dat Provoking and shunpo abusing bitch xD*
@natebind lol true enough....touche......@everyone did anyone review my second zanpaktou and shinigami?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr gracen_silence said…
(This is my new ideal Zanpakutō, as I don't really care for my old one.)
From one of my speeches I did at my school on the religious traditions and philosophy of Taoism surfaced the notion to create a Shinigami and Zanpakutō based on Yin and Yang. I know this probably isn't very original, and people have probably done this before, but I hope my knowledge on the subject truly makes this one stand out from the others. No stealing of ideas intended if there are similarities and please forgive any overpowered points.  Enjoy. ^.^ ~

A Shinigami and His Zanpakutō -
Sora Hiyoru and In'you

;,;,;,;,;,;,;,;,;,;,;,;,;,;,;,;,;,;,;,;,;­,;,­;,;­,;,­;,;­,;

Shinigami -

Shinigami's Name -
Sora Chi Hiyoru
- Sora prefers to be called upon with the proper honor and respect when it is needed, such as at meetings and the like, but he doesn't mind people calling him by his first name in other instances. His good friend and adoptive brother, Mikaru Hiyoru, has even taken to calling him "Chi-chan." Sora also places the proper honor and respect on fellow Shinigami and superiors, rarely calling them by only their first names, most often using the correct Japanese honorific endings. He calls his closest companions, even males, with the "kun" honorific ending.

Rank/Position -
Sora is the current Captain of Squad Six. He is also the current head of his clan, the Hiyoru clan.

Gender - 
Male

Age - 
He appears to be in his early twenties, most likely twenty-one, although his actual age is somewhere close to two hundred years of age.

Height -
He stands at about six feet and two inches tall.

Weight -
He weighs approximately one hundred and sixty three pounds.

Body Type -
Sora's body type is somewhat slim and slender, although fairly muscular. His frame is almost lanky, although still somewhat graceful and noble with the way that he constantly holds himself. Despite his relatively small muscle size, he can still pack quite a punch with his attacks and maneuvers.

Appearance -
Appearance wise, Sora is quite stunningly beautiful, although he acts like he hardly even notices. His face is smooth and somewhat angular with a clear complexion and a very lightly paled skin tone. His facial features are mostly soft, and his eyes constantly give off a feeling of warmth and welcoming,  content and happiness with gently curving blonde eyebrows placed a little above them. Sora has complete Heterochromia, his right eye being a light ocean blue color and his left being a light forest green color, each of his irises being lighter towards the middle and slowly darker towards the outer edges. His nose is normal shaped but slightly toned down in scale and below it is a normally proportioned mouth which is almost always angled up in a slight smile. Whenever he shows his teeth, he puts on display two rows of flawless pearly whites. Sora's hair is a very light blonde color and falls to about three inches from his shoulders in the back. On the sides, his hair goes a little past his ear lobes and his bangs fall a little into his eyes. His hair is a spiky mess and the bangs on the left side of his face completely obscure his one forest green eye, although his bangs are somewhat shorter on the right of his face and do not fall into his ocean blue eye.

Clothing - 
For clothing, Sora wears the standard Shinigami shihakusō uniform with a few of his own unique changes and additions to it. For starters, he rolls up the sleeves to the top of his shihakushō to the point that it looks like it has short sleeves instead of long sleeves and he has it very tightly pulled together, exposing very little of his chest. On top of that he wears his sleeveless Squad Six Captain's Haori which has the dark purple color of Squad Six on the inside. He keeps his top held together with the Shinigami standard white ōbi belt, his Zanpakutō's secured into it on both of his sides. He wears the normal black hakama pants below that with knee length tabi socks and the standard sandals. As for accessories, he wears a thin light green scarf draped around his neck and on his shoulders, which can also function as a face mask if need be. He also wears two polished silver rings on his wrists as well as a matching necklace. Whenever he's sent to the Human World for long term missions, he wears a white long sleeved button up shirt with cuffs at the ends of the sleeves, straight light blue jeans, and white and black shoes. He also sometimes wears black sunglasses to conceal the fact that he has complete Heterochromia as he finds it can sometimes attract unwanted attention from humans when he is in a Geigai.

Personality -
Sora has the personality of a protective elder brother; he strives to protect everyone that he can, and tries to be there for anyone who could possibly need him. Most people assume that since he is the head of the well known Hiyoru clan, he would be more strict and cold, but he is actually somewhat the opposite. Although he tries to uphold proper rules and order, he doesn't enforce them with brutality, but goes about it in a nice and calm manner. He also is probably the most nice and peace loving Shinigami in the whole of Soul Society. He is very friendly and was quite popular in his academy days. He loves making people happy and having a good time. Even when he's on the job, he keeps a constant positive and cheery attitude. It is quite rare that he falls prey to bad moods. Because of this, a lot of people call Sora their friend and ally. He has few very close friends, however, only his deceased old master and grandfather, Ryu Yamato Hiyoru, who was a Captain before Sora, Mikaru Hiyoru, his adoptive brother, and Shinta Hiyoru, his blood brother. A lot of people even find it easier to approach him than other Captains or seated Shinigami. One of the few things that can actually make him cold or angry is if anyone points their blade at his family, particularly Mikaru and Shinta. Despite his love for peace and order, he will easily forsake these to pursue what he believes is right and just, even if it goes against the laws of the Soul Society. In battle, Sora tends not to say much, keeping intense concentration on his target, an attribute he gained through strict training on keeping his emotions under control. Because of this, he never lets his rage get the best of him. In combat, he has perfect control of his emotions, as if he is at peace when fighting. Sora has a high sense of honor and respect, showing the proper respect to his superiors and even subordinates,  and tries not to damage anyone's personal honor. Sora has quite a love for books, as the Hiyoru manner is known for it's vast collection of volumes upon volumes of books and scrolls. For a hobby, he enjoys constructing peaceful rock gardens with ponds that always have exactly two koi fish in them. He finds rock gardens very peaceful and serene. He also enjoys calligraphy, believing that it helps to clear the mind and achieve a more peaceful state of being. His favorite type of food is sushi, or anything asian for that matter. One of his lesser known facts is that he loves the idea of super heroes like in comics and things like that. He even writes his own comic/story of a hero like Shinigami (Sora himself) saving the people of Soul Society and defending it from hollows. On the rare occasion, Sora can lose control of his emotions and change to a more brutal and angry side. These tend to be little flashes of emotion, as he quickly gathers himself up again, but if angered in battle, he can find it hard to control his emotions and often rides them, giving him a good increase in attack power, but he does lose some reason and doesn't think things through completely.

Background -
Sora's background isn't tragic or anything too special, but he never had much of a family. Ever since he could remember he was being raised by servants and the like, his parents never paying too much attention to him or his progress as an individual. Only his grandfather, Ryu, truly cared for him as a child, teaching him the way of the sword and the art of war, as well as teaching him on how to act as the future head of the Hiyoru clan. As a boy, Sora had more of a devilish personality; he didn't like to act like a noble, he hated his studies.. He often found himself being ruled by his anger and rage. The only thing he was truly passionate about was fighting. Because of this, he was often scolded. His grandfather also spent a lot of time teaching him of polar opposites and seemingly contrary forces that are interconnected and give rise and fall to each other. To Sora, this really struck home. He studied these Taoistic views eagerly with Ryu. It was through his training with Ryu that Sora awakened his Zanpakutō. He had had strange dreams nights before it, of nature's true harmony being shattered and fixed again, rain falling up then suddenly down again, waves rolling away from land and suddenly switching back, that sort of thing, and had heard a strange call that he could not decipher. He meditated on this the following days and finally bridged the connection between himself and his Zanpakutō. As he grew more mature and older, Sora wished to become a Shinigami. Ryu, who was once a Captain, although he resigned in favor of more peaceful and pacifistic views after having to kill rogue Shinigami, was greatly outraged at this, saying that Sora should follow in his footsteps and continue along the path of peace and true balance. Sora, of course, didn't listen to his wishes, and left his family's manor without saying farewell to anyone to enroll in the Academy. His training with Ryu had already given him quite the advantage over his peers, and he rose and stayed at the very top of his class, displaying wonderful swordsmanship and profound use of Kidō at his age. As soon as he graduated from the Academy, he was quickly enrolled in Squad Six as an unseated officer but quickly rose through the ranks to third seat, and finally Lieutenant. He finished with learning his Bankai sometime during his time as a Lieutenant. He became Captain of his squad by slaying the previous Captain in a friendly duel that had gotten out of hand because Sora let his rage get the best of him. He dispatched the Captain out of his rage at being weaker than him and, returning to his old childish and easily angered personality, stabbed him through the chest in front of more than two hundred of his squad members during their duel and was made the new Captain of Squad Six. To this day, Sora is still angry with himself for losing control of his emotions and killing his old Captain. However, weeks after, Sora's grandfather passed on. Sora's newly adopted brother, Mikaru, helped Sora burry him and Sora constructed a rock garden around the tombstone, as the old man had been fond of them, and placed two Koi in a pond he had dug out. He then resolved to only raise his blade when it was absolutely necessary, but he still desired to have the power to protect Soul Society and his loved ones.

Style of Fighting -
Sora almost never draws his blades in a battle unless it is absolutely necessary. If he does enter into a battle, he often most tries to block with his arms and evade his opponents attacks. If he finds that this tactic isn't working, he will resort to using Hakudō attacks mixed in with dodging and evading his opponents blows, trying to incapacitate them without doing much harm. He may sometimes even use low leveled Kidō spells during this phase, although they are more to scare his target than damage him/her. If it comes down to it, however, he will not hesitate to draw his blades. When wielding In'you, he fights equally with both blades, favoring neither over the other. He swings them as if they give rise to each other in turn. He still keeps great use of his evasive maneuvers when fighting with his blades, using slight twists and turns to dodge and then counter his opponent's attacks. Sora prefers fighting on the ground more so than in the air, although his is exceptional at both. Since In'you is a dual type Zanpakutō, Sora has a few different forms of fighting, although most of the time he wields You with the blade facing in front of him while holding In backwards and arcing behind his back. He can also wield them both facing out or he may even just wield You so that he can make use of two handed attacks. When he fights, depending on how he's wielding his blades, he attacks either fast, moderate, or with slower but powerful strikes. He attacks fast when he wields You facing forward and In curved behind his back, moderate when they are both facing forward, and slower but powerful when only wielding You. This gives him a great amount of versatility and makes him a dangerous opponent even when his Zanpakutō is sealed. Despite the manner he wields his Zanpakutō, he uses his extremely fast Shunpō speeds to his advantage.

Stats -
Offensive - 90
Defensive - 90
Mobility - 100
Kidō/Reiatsu - 100
Intelligence - 90
Physical Strength - 80
550/600

Sora is skilled and proficient enough to be called and have -

Master Swordsmanship Specialist

Kidō Master
- He is capable of using Kidō of high levels without any incantations, and is proficient in using Kidō rapidly, and is even capable of using Kōjutsu Eishō, saying the Kidō's incantation after it has been fired to increase it's power.
- In Bakudō, he is capable of performing everything up to a level 81 Dankū and is currently training on being able to perform Bakudō 99, Kin and Bakudō 99, Bankin.
- He is just as versed in performing Hadō as Bakudō, and can perform every spell up to a level 90 Kuroshitsugi, although he hardly ever uses such high leveled Kidō. Whenever he does use it, he prefers lower leveled spells that he can fire rapidly, such as a Hadō number 4, Byakurai.

Shunpō Master

Hakudō Combatant

Keen Intellect

Immense Spiritual Pressure

Master Tactician and

Enhanced Durability

Zanpakutō -

Zanpakutō's Name -
In'you
- This can mean either "Cosmic Dual Forces," or simply "Yin and Yang," although both meanings are basically one and the same.
陰陽
In it's sealed form, In'you takes the form of two normal sized katana, only a few inches longer than the average. Both of their blades are twenty-nine inches in length and have a normal amount of sori (curvature) to the actual blade as an everyday katana does. The blades themselves are of a normal shade although they appear very well polished, shiny, and reflective. The tsubas, or hand guards, takes the shape of one half of the Yin Yang symbol, silver in color, with the "tails" facing away from the edged side of the blade and towards Sora. The blades protrude from the middle of each "head," the more circular end of the Yin Yang symbol, and sports an upraised decorative circle around the blade like the actual symbol itself, and also has upraised edges. The hilts of the Zanpakutō are ten inches long each. The tsuka (wrapping) on the katana he wields in his right hand is white with a silver underlying color and the wrapping on the katana he wields in his left hand is black with a silver underlying color. Both blades have average silver pommels with few decorative marks on them. The blades' respective sheaths are also different; the sheath that holds his right blade is black while the sheath that holds his left blade is white. Each sheath has a silver ring towards the top where the swords enter the sheaths and silver plating on the bottom few inches of the sheaths. Both also have really thin light brown ropes tied a few inches below the top silver ring. The blade with the white handle and black sheath that he wields in his right hand is You (Yang) while the blade with the black handle and white sheath that he wields in his left hand is In (Yin). 

Zanpakutō Spirit and 
Inner World -
Sora's inner world takes the form of a small circular island about a thousand feet in diameter. The circle itself is perfectly round. The sky is lit up like around dusk, filled with various shades of reds, oranges, blues and violets coloring the clouds and open sky. Directly above the island, right in the middle of the sky, rests the moon, full, although half of it is more shadowed then the rest, although you can still make the shaded part out. Around the island, steady and endless waves wash up against the sandy shore. The edges of the island are covered in a foot thick wall of flames which are sometimes put out by the tide, although the flames spark back shortly after being extinguished. Half of the island is a flat plain while the other half is covered in trees and small hills. His Zanpakutō spirit manifests into two different but interconnected twin entities. The first Spirit, You, takes the appearance of an eighteen year old male Samurai. His face appears somewhat like Sora's, and his eyes give off the same warm feel that Sora's does. His eyes are colored the same color as Sora's right eye; light ocean blue. His hair is shoulder length and black, with his bangs parted in the middle and pushed to the side, kept in place by an armored white headband that he wears on his head. He wears a white sleeveless dogi (like a karate top or ninja-like shirt) top with white sode shoulder guards and matching white gauntlets that extend up to a little below his elbow. He keeps his dogi top tied with a white ōbi like a Shinigami wears and has flowing white hakama pants with white leg guards styled like his sode placed around his thighs. He wears similar armored boots that extend up to a little below his knees. He keeps the blade manifestation of himself tied into the left side of his ōbi. He wields his blade with both hands. He has a more reasonable and nice personality than his interconnected counterpart. The other spirit, In, takes the form of an eighteen year old female ninja. She is the exact opposite of You; her face is like a much more feminine version of Sora's with cold, analytical eyes. Her eyes are colored like Sora's left eye; light forest green. She has waist length pure white hair with bangs that stop above her eyes and frame the sides of her face. She wears a black armored headband on her head. She wears a tight fitting black long sleeved leotard with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows. She wears black armored fingerless gloves and a thin black ōbi belt. She wears thigh high armored boots similar to her gloves that leave her toes exposed. She keeps her blade manifestation in the right side of her ōbi belt. She wields her blade backwards in her left hand with the blade curving behind her back. Compared to You, In is more harsh and cold. Despite their different personalities, Sora gets along nicely with the twins. You tends to be more friendly and light with his instruction to Sora. In tends to be more harsh and heavy when she trains with him, however they both act both ways when they fight him together. He views his Zanpakutō with the highest respect and loves them dearly. He believes that he would be lost without them as his allies and without them forever at his side. However, though they're interconnected, the twin spirits are quite comical, with You usually teasing In to provoke her, which usually works.

Release Command -
Sazanami
"Ripple"
細波
When Sora goes to unseal his Zanpakutō, he draws them from their respective sheaths and holds them tip facing down at his sides. He then calls out the command "Sazanami, In'you" and drops them to the ground simultaneously. When they hit the ground, the very earth, or the air if Sora's fighting in the sky, ripples like water and the Zanpakutō fall through. Then, a white fire-like light bursts from Sora's right hand and black shadowy water pours from the left, each forming into the Shikai form of his Zanpakutō.

Shikai - 
In their Shikai forms, In'you keeps their same general shapes and form. The only real noticable difference is that You has become pure white in color, and In becomes pitch black. They each gain golden trim details such as a golden ring below the tsuba and at the end of the hilt. Also, the entire backside of the blade itself, the side that isn't sharp, is lined from the bottom to the top with a thin golden trim. There is also about three inches of golden chain hanging off of the end of the pommel of each katana with a small sphere which is colored opposite the entire katana's color and about the size of a dime in diameter. (You's sphere is black, In's is white.)

Shikai Abilities - This is a constant effect that begins as soon as In'you is released into it's Shikai form. The effect that In'you produces when it's in it's Shikai form is that, to fully utilize it's maximum potential for it's abilities and attack strength, the two blades must be used in turn, as if giving rise to one another. What this does is that if Sora uses You's ability and he followed it by using In's ability, the power of In's attack would be doubled. This only works for one rotation of abilities however, and the doubling effect does not stack after it has taken effect on an ability. After he uses the ability that the doubling effect augments, the abilities power level goes back down to normal. Opposite that, if he continuously uses one of In's or You's abilities, the power of that ability will decrease to half of it's normal power. When he does this, the power of that ability will not switch back to normal and will stay at half it's normal potentcy until he uses his other blade's ability, at which point the power will double and then fall back to it's normal power level. This is probably In'you's greatest ability as well as a possible weakness if Sora's opponent can exploit it or if Sora is faced with a specific type of Zanpakutō. Also, both of his blades are at their maximum power at around dawn or dusk, while You is more powerful in the middle of the day and In is more powerful at midnight.

First Shikai Ability -
Shirohi Honoo
"White Sun Flame"
白日炎
This is You's ability. To activate this ability, he simply has to announce the name of the ability. When he calls out the ability's name, a bright flame-like white light emits from the blade and covers it from the tsuba to the point and fluctuates constantly. When the blade is swung while the white flame is on, it leaves a trail in it's wake that follows back to the blade. When the flame manifests, Sora has a few options on what to do with it. He can keep it on the blade to augment his attacks, which increases his attack power by half and can even cause burn wounds. He can also let it fly off the blade in an amplified swing of swords who's path can be slightly controlled by Sora with a thought and will fly three hundred feet or so before it starts to dissipate. His other option is that he can loose it onto the area, where it can thrive and burn where it was placed or be shot at a target in a potent blast of fire. He can also summon up these flames from a distance, although his accuracy is taxed more so depending on how far away it is and he can only make it manifest two hundred feet away at the most. He can make these flames form pillars that flow towards an intended target or form it behind them, but when the flames form out of thin air, a distinctive spark is heard, as if the flames are roaring to life, which can give away the flame's position. The flames that he manipulates do not have the qualities of normal fire. For one, as it is only part flame, it takes a larger amount of water to extinguish the flames than regular fire. Also, since it is part light, a shadow/darkness based ability can be used to counter or negate the ability. When this ability is used after In's ability, the power of the flame itself as well as it's burning capabilities are increased, as well as the size that he can manifest and the speed at which he can move it. After using this ability twice, these statistics reduce by half, and becomes less powerful than normal fire. If he's trapped in an area that is surrounded by shadows, You's power is decreased by another whole half, but You's power returns to normal when he's out in the open sun. 

Shikai Second Ability -
Kurotsuki Mizu
"Black Moon Water"
黒月水
This is In's ability. To activate this ability, he simply has to announce the name of the ability. When he activates this ability, a black water-like darkness envelops In's blade from the tsuba to the point. This ability is basically like You's ability, although the water like aura on the blade does not leave the blade for any purpose whatsoever. Instead, after a moment of appearing, it disappears back into the blade, but it's effects are still there, just not physically manifested. Like You's flame, when the shadow water is kept inside the blade, it augments In's power, increasing it by half, and the blade becomes very chill to the touch, capable of draining the heat from objects or even afflicted parts of a person's body. Once the ability has been activated, Sora can manipulate any naturally caused shadows within two hundred feet of himself. When he choices to manipulate the shadows, the darkness itself cannot stretch any more than fifty feet from it's place of origin. These shadows have a very distinctive water like quality and moves in a very liquid like manner. A few ways that he can manipulate these shadows is by willing them to form into tendrils and shoot out from the shadows, which can either pierce a target, lash at then, or even wrap around them and capture them. He can also cause the shadows to form a sphere around a target which is relatively easy to break through but can crush or even suffocate a target. As well, he can form basically any shape out of it that can be formed into anything that doesn't exceed fifty feet in length or width. If this ability is used after You's ability, the distance and speed of the shadows are doubled. If it's used continuously in a row, the power level and the aforementioned stats return to normal and then decrease by half. If trapped in an area that is engulfed in light, In's power is decreased by another half, although if surrounded by shadows or if it's nighttime, the stats return to normal as well.

Bankai -

Bankai Name -
Taiji
(I couldn't find a good translation of what this means in English, but from Taiji springs Yin and Yang, and Taiji is something similar to the Christian god.)
太極
When Sora goes to enter his Bankai form, he holds In'you out to his sides, keeping them horizontal with the ground. He then announces "Bankai" and lets go of the blades. When he releases them, the do not fall to the ground, but hover in the air and start to move in a clockwise motion around Sora, quickly picking up speed and becoming a circle of black and white whirling around him. He then states the name of his Bankai, "Taiji," and the circle spins much faster around him until the white and black colors seem to meld and become one with each other. Sora then holds out his hand and the circle dissuaded, displaying Sora and In'you in their Bankai forms.

Bankai Appearance - In his Bankai form, Sora's shihakusho changes somewhat, and his Captain's Haori is torn away when he enters this form if he is wearing it when he activates this, and he also loses his light green scarf. In this form, his entire shihakusho becomes pure white. He also gains black straw sandals and his ōbi also changes colors to black. In this form, his Zanpakutō undergoes some changes as well. In it's Bankai, it changes from two katana's to one single blade. It takes the form of a fairly large Ōkatana which is completely snow white in color. The length of the blade is thirty eight inches with an average sori. The tsuba also changes shape in this form from the one half of the yin yang sign to a white Crane design, with the wings fitted around the blade and forming a circle for the guard. The hilt is white and twelve inches long, making for a complete length of fifty inches for the entire Ōkatana. The pommel is also white. The entire blade constantly gives of a very faint and hardly noticeable black shadow-like aura. Unlike most Bankai forms, Taiji retains a pure white sheath that hangs on Sora's back by a thin black ribbon that's tied in the middle of his chest. In this form, there is also a thick mass of white flames, about five feet high and thirty feet in length that constantly circle around Sora in a counter clockwise motion and always stays about twenty feet away from him. The body of fire thins out more towards the end, forming into a tail of sorts, something like a comet. This is You's manifested form in Bankai. This flame casts a shadow of itself on the ground at all times which is In's form in Bankai.

Zanpakutō Spirit's Appearance in Bankai -
In their Bankai forms, the twins change from two separate entities to one single being. Taiji appearance mostly masculine, although his frame is thin and his face smooth and more feminine looking. His hair is shoulder length and white with black tips. His eyes appear almost empty looking, and his right iris is white with a black pupil while the left iris is black with a white pupil. His clothing has changed to a simple white robe that covers his body head to toe and has a hood that he always keeps on his head. Alone the edges of the robe, like at the ends of the sleeves and the bottom if the robe as well as the edge of the hood is lined with a black wave like design. He keeps the robe pulled together tightly and tied with a big black ōbi. The robe stretches down long enough to obscure his legs and feet, and he wears normal geta with black straps for shoes. His personality is ever changing, sometimes more You than In and vice versa, but usually a mixture of both. When he speaks, he sounds as if he has two voices, You's male voice being prominent but You's female voice accompanying it as a soft whisper.

Bankai Abilities -
In this form, Taiji retains In'you's ability that activates when it's abilities are used in turn with each other, although instead of doubling the attack power of an ability when it's used after another ability, it quadruples the abilities power for one cycle. However, if used in a row, the power of the ability divides by four until the other ability is used, where it quadruples and then drops back to normal damage output. Taiji also retains the Shirohi Honoo ability as well as the Kurotsuki Mizu ability, although these abilities are constantly manifested by the flame that circles Sora and can be activated only by a though or controlled with his hands. He also gains one more ability in his Bankai form.

Bankai Ability -
In'you
"Yin and Yang"
陰陽
This is Sora's "ultimate attack" of sorts. To activate this ability, Sora holds his Zanpakutō with both hands and points it straight up at the sky. He then announces the name of the ability "In'you" and You's manifested flame flies from wherever it is to close to Sora, spinning in a fast clockwise motion around him. In's shadow also begins to trail around Sora in a clockwise fashion. The two then become a spiral of black and white energy, centered on the tip of Sora's blade and form a vortex of sorts that spans a good one hundred or so feet and is only about two feet high. This is not the actual ability, but anyone caught in this vortex will be dealt damage equal to You's and In's normal damage output. This vortex lasts for about five seconds until it gathers onto Sora's Zanpakutō and forms a fluctuating black and white aura. When it collects onto the blade, he enters a more physical and close quarters combat style and cannot use either of his abilities, although the aura doubles his normal attack power. This form cannot be sustained for long, about two minutes, and while he's in it he has access to one ability, but using it causes his Zanpakutō to revert to it's Shikai form after it's usage. To use this ability, he simply holds his Zanpakutō above his head and gently swings it in a circular motion, causing the aura to trail behind the blade before he brings the blade down in a tremendously powerful slash. The energy then explodes and flies off the blade in a massive amplified swing, whose power would overcome a hollowfied Getsuga Tenshō from Tensa Zangetsu. This slash is roughly twenty feet wide and two hundred feet high, and can fly for about five hundred feet before dissipate. When it dissipates, Sora's Zanpakutō reverts to it's Shikai and he cannot enter Bankai again for about ten minutes without being severely taxed on energy.

;,;,;,;,;,;,;,;,;,;,;,;,;,;,;,;,;,;,;,;,;­,;,­;,;­,;,­;,;­,;

Comments/criticism is greatly appreciated! I've been working on this for awhile, and feedback would be very nice. Thank you.
Actually, a review by Whiteflame would be greatly appreciated if at all possible..
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wantadog said…
mischievous
(10 minutes later)

I reached the bottom!!! Lol Just kidding. Very cool.

(Le goes back to DBZ.)
*whistles* That's big even by your standards, Gracen! Anyway, it's a bit late for me to focus on a review, but I'll work on that tomorrow. Always happy to do reviews when they're requested.
Why everyone want to be so powerful? *Taking it by looking at POWER description* otherwise pretty coold >.< This made me want to make my own char + zan. . on it!
hmmm
Race - Shinigami

Name - Hiro Matsumoto

Rank/ Position - 10th Division, 5th seat.

Gender - Male

Age - 115, appears to be 13-15

Height/ Weight - 165 cm / 42 kg

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­--

Appearance - Hiro has mid-length blonde hair, turquoise eyes and a scar along the right side of his mouth, which gives him that exotic looks. His body build is limy, short and noticeably weak compared to the others but despite that, others still consider him as being a cute little boy who attempts to become a real soul reaper. For clothing, he wears standard shinigami uniform, prefering not to wear sandals but walk on bare feet. In addition he wears a large dark-yellow colored silk-scarf which hangs loose around his neck and a large dark-yellow belt around his waist, which also hangs loose from upper right side to lower left.

Personality - Hiro's personality is rather docile and passive, that has resulted in him being always ordered around by the others, even if they are lower ranking shinigamis and despite that he still tends to do what hes been told to. While not doing anything and just chilling around with others, he is friendly towards everyone and tends not to argue or bring up a negative attitude actions, even if the opposite side would press on, Hiro would gently bow and apologize. During missions or fights, he is rather quiet and observant, listening to orders well in order to complete them without fail.

Background - Im not rly good at making these ^_^ -

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­-

Powers & Abilities

Shunpo Expert: Hiro's true skill in Shunpo is unknown, he is great enough to keep up with a captain ranked shinigami's shunpo and even surpass it.

Kidõ Expert: As a 5th seat, Hiro seems to have capable understanding of Kidō spells at least enough to identify them upon sight. His mastery over Kidõ should not be taken lightly as he is capable of using Kidõ up to number 60 with less effort.

Immense Spiritual Power: Despite being so young and only a 5th seat, Hiro has shown to have a enormous amount of reiatsu, within a great spiritual power which is equal to a captain's spiritual power.

Expert Strategist & Tactican: Hiro has an undeniable talent for thinking things well in advance, make decisive and accurate decisions quickly in battle and seemingly perceive any situation at hand. Hiro has ability to be very detail oriented when it comes to fighting. He notices his opponent's mannerisms and discerns with ease the reasons behind those actions and the weaknesses and strengths of his opponents. He is also able to look at unfamiliar attacks and figure out the way they work just by viewing at least twice.

Enhanced Speed
Enhanced Agility

Stats -
Offensive - 70
Defensive - 20
Mobility - 90
Kidō/Reiatsu - 80
Intelligence - 60
Physical Strength - 50

370/600

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­

Zanpakutou Name: Kyuuseishu

Zanpakutou Call: For victory and glory,

Bankai Name: Suteki Kyuuseishu

Zanpakutou Type: Light

Shikai - Kyuuseishu: Kyuuseishu appears to be a radiant golden broadsword, comprising of an unblemished double-edged blade and a precisely ornamented cruciform-shaped hilt.

[Offensive] Shukusei Suru (Purge) Drain 10% - With a single slash, Hiro is capable of surrounding his opponents with pillars of light, causing them to simultaneously explode, resulting in a blast of significant force occurring in the immediate area.

[Passive] Shinsei na Megumi (Holy Blessing) Drain 15% + 5% if energy wave is used - By saying this ability's name, the golden broadsword would shine brightly, meanwhile two wings would extend themselves from Hiro's back, these linear wings of golden light, confer unto Hiro the capability of flight and the ability to achieve tremendous speed. After the activation, Hiro is capable of launching a massive golden wave of energy by the swing of his sword at his desired target. That energy produces a massive explosion upon impact.

[Teleportation] - Hiro is capable of attaining a speed that can be compared to speed of light. This subsequent movement occurs over such a short period that he appears to vanish; only to once again reappear a considerable distance away instantaneously, leaving behind a visible afterimage that shatter upon contact.

Shikai Enhancements - Considerable spiritual pressure boost alongside with the incredible speed boost via passive.

Shikai Information: Shinsei na Megumi's wave of energy has the size of Ginjo Kugo's Fullbring energy blast, shown various of times during anime. Shukusei Suru's explosion has a ten meter radius. The drains are reduced by 5% if mastered.

Bankai - Suteki Kyuuseishu: In bankai state, Suteki Kyuuseishu appears to have undergone several changes as the golden broadsword shapes itself into a longer and somewhat more thin version of its previous form, having the same design and color patterns of shikai. Hiro himself is granted with a noticeable light-yellow holy aura, which surrounds him and his surroundings.

[Offensive] Meikakuka (Clarification) - In bankai state, Hiro is capable of producing a large amount of energy around his palms and release it in a form of a large light energy blast, which could be considered to a espada ranking high-class cero, having a similiar shape and the way of releasing.

[Binding] Hikari Michi (Path of Light) - The ability has three stages, first stage is binding where three wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection are summoned around the opponents, holding them in place. Second stage is contract where the victims would be surrounded by a light-energy that would shape itself into a coffin. Third stage is sealing which would complete the coffin, sealing the victim forever.

[Passive] - Hiro is capable of surrounding his blade with his holy aura, increasing its cutting capabilities and make it very light in matter of weight, raising his attacking speed aswell.

Bankai Enhancements - Bankai enhants Hiro's abilities even further, within a considerable speed boost. The shikai abilities remain still but are also improved to another, higher-level.

I sck and i know it >:S
cool
(Lol I felt like improving this zanpakuto that I made awhile back.)
Zanpakuto

Type: Elemental (Light)

Name: Ookami (Wolf)

Bankai name: Ao Ookami (Blue Wolf) (My naming skillz!!! Lol)

Sealed State Description: A wooden sword with a 22 inch blade and a 7 inch hilt. The hilt is indented in a zigzag pattern. There is a engraving of a wolf's head on both sides of the base of the blade. There is no guard. When battling an opponent., the soul reaper draws his blade and holds it loosely in his hands, only switching to attack or defense after the opponent has made a move.

Shikai Description: The user holds his sealed sword in the air and says the release command, when he does, he grabs the hilt with both hands and pulls them in opposite directions, as he does, it changes into shikai form. Two scimitar blades with 4 medium sized holes in the blade. The left hang sword has the engraving of a wolf's head etched into the left side of the blade, the same for the right hand blade, except in reverse. (The blades are similar to Shunsui's but slightly different.)

Bankai Description: The user drops his weapons until he is holding on with the tips of his fingers, then he swings it until each blade cuts into his shoulder. After that, he enters bankai. The user now has a blue shihakusho with gold trims and has the wolf engraving from shikai and Sealed State, on the back of the Shihakusho. The user can make his zanpakuto appear in his hands, similar to the way Rukia does, a long blade with a serrated edge. It looks like Kenpachi's blade, but with more....symmetrical pointy....thingy's..(Hides before he is glomped by insane Death the Kid fangirls who faint at the word "symmetry"). The blade has 4 dragon heads going out in each direction, diagonally, as a guard. The hilt is gold and blue.

Release command: Shred to pieces.

Shikai abilities:

1. Kiba hanten (Fanged Reversal)
The user can recreate any attack that was slashed with either of the blades, except melee. The attack is made using light, and each attack looks the same. It looks like a yellow cero with a wolf's head at the front. The attack is self sufficient and requires zero spiritual pressure to use, since it runs on light that is channeled through the 8 holes in the blades. There is a limit of 8 attacks that can be recreated. Afterwards, the user immediately loses shikai and cannot use it again for 1 hour. The attack is 1/3 times more powerful than the original. The attack moves at the normal speed of a cero and only moves in a straight line. This attack can only recreate the most recent attack that was slashed. If the attack's force is unbelievably stronger than the user, it does not work. (For Example: Aizen vs Ichigo...either time XD)

2. Keisei (Formation)
The user can emit a extremely powerful pulse of energy from the top of each of his blades. This attack cannot hurt the opponent too badly, only managing to break a bone, at most. But it's true power lies in if the user launches a pulse from both of the blades so that the two collide. the force snaps/destroys whatever is in between. Using this, the opponent can snap in half even a zanpakuto. This works on zanpakuto of soul reapers up to lieutenant level in power. There are other uses for this attack, but that is the most common. this attack also has the added effect of converting any light that was touching the destroyed/snapped object and converting it into reishi, rejuvenating the user. This is the only shikai attack that requires spiritual pressure. It does not require much, but when user repeatedly, it can weigh on the user.

3. Shizāsutoraiki (Scissor Strike)
The user places his blades in front of him, tilting it so that the blades cross each other, after that a yellow light envelops the swords, making each strike 5x stronger. It basically makes his melee in shikai, almost as strong as his melee in bankai. This can only be used for 5 minutes at a time and afterwards, there is a 5 minute cooldown before it can be used again. The user can choose to make one of his blades disappear to give the other blade a 10X boost instead of 5X. This cuts the amount of time in half, down to 2 minutes 30 seconds. If the user chooses to make a blade disappear, after the 5 minute cooldown, he can make the sword appear in his hand again.

Bankai abilities:

Bankai special ability!!!:
The user can control light. Basically, he can gather light from the surrounding area and form it into a weapon/shield/anything. This effect is limited to only the light in the area of 20 feet from the user. Once the attack/defense/whatever has been used, the light is returned to the area it was taken. The user is only limited by his imagination. If he can think it, he can make it. This can backfire if either the users concentration is thrown off or he misses a crucial detail.

1.Hageshī tsuyo-sa (Fierce Strength)
This attack can be used in 2 ways.
First: The user concentrates all the light in a 20 foot radius into his blade, increasing the force of his next strike by 15-20X. This only works for 1 attack and afterwards, the user cannot control light for 3 minutes. This attack requires zero energy to use.
Second: The user concentrates all the light in a 20 foot radius into his feet to increase his speed for a total of 30 seconds. The increase in speed is much less than the increase in strength, only 3X increase. After this ability is used, the user cannot control light for 2 minutes. This also requires zero energy.

2. Chikara o shōkan (Summoning force)
This ability allows the user to use light in a 20 foot radius to teleport himself to another area in a 500 foot area. This attack takes alot of concentration and is instantaneous. This ability can only be used 3 times every minute. This ability takes reiatsu to use. The amount of reiatsu depends on how tired the user is. If the user is at top form, it takes very little, but the amount increases as the user gets more and more tired. Also, if the user overuses this attack, it can adversely affect the light in that area. This is very serious so restrictions were forcibly placed on the sword, limiting it to only 15 teleportations per every 24 hours. This attack works by creating two holes in the light. The first hole surrounds the user, and the second is placed where the user chooses.

Note: If I accidently copied anyone's ideas, I am sorry. Any suggestions/reviews would be appreciated, but this was mostly just because I felt like improving this one.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Liquidz-Flamez said…
Weilder:Haru Tamotsu

Appearance: Frizzy black mid length hair, white eyes, and a number 1 below his left eye. He's 1 inches shorter than Toshiro and has a well trained body. He wears a shinigami uniform with half of the sleeves ripped off. He has a comfortable foot rap because he thinks the wooden sandal are lame and uncomforable.

Personality: Haru is a competetive person but is usually serious when he needs to be. He doesnt like to be called short and has a short temper to follow his height. Because he's so short people under estimate him. In some situations, he grows extremely quiet, sometimes because of anger.In battles he rushes in with caution and is quick on his feet.

Background: Haru tries not to remeber much of his childhood. Actually the only thing he can remember is seeng his family be killed by hollows. He also remembers being eaten by a Minos Grande for some reason, but he sometimes thinks if he got ate by a hollow, how did he end up at the Soul Society in the first place? Somewhere along in his training in the Soul Society he met a stranger that was in all black. He considered him an enemey at first, but then after the stranger saved him when a Minos Grande was about to hit him with a Cero. Ever since then he considered that stranger a rival and hoped to see him again. He was in the Academey for a year and somehow managed to use Kidou twice but sucked ever since then. He also became friends with Rangiku Motsumoto and Ikkaku.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

Abilities
Haru usually sucks at kido so he uses it as a last resort. When he gets angry in battle or is on the verge of death. His eyes are all of a sudden hollowfied, increasing his speed and strength. He has noticed that this happens but doesnt believe it when someone brings it up. He simply tells them it was there imagination.But in reality he thinks it has something to do with his parents being killed by hollows. His hollowfied eyes can see through illousions.

Zanpakuto name/shikai name:Piashingu Harikeen [Piercing Hurricane]
release command:blow them away
Description: Grey Hurricane symbols appear on both sides of the zanpakuto.

Bankai Name:Okoteirru Piashingu Harikeen [Furious Piercing Winds]

description:The grey hurricane symbols begin to feel up with a red spritual pressure like a meter when attacks are blocked. The more attacks blocked the stronger the weilder's attacks are.

Shikai Ability:
Fuurin Gekijoo- [Wind Chime Fury]
description : Spiritual pressure and Wind surrounds the zanpakuto creating a Lance

bankai abilities
Fuurin Gekijoo X 20
description: A sharper more concetrated Fuurin Gekijoo that can be used when the hurricane meter is halfway full. It also increases in size

Harikeen's Shiryoku [Hurricane's Eye]
description: When the hurricane symbol meter is full,one of Piashingu Harikeen's most powerful attack can be unleashed. Spiritual pressure forms around the weilder forming a eye. The eye is absored in to the blade and released as a gigantic typhoon wave that can create a 19km trench and leave a small crater in the ground under the user

Hollowfied Harikeen's Shiryoku: Piashingu Harikeen's most powerful attack in bankai form. When hollowfied Harikeen's Shiryoku is fired, it is pure black and can consume 5000km of ground and makes a barrier around the user creating a huge crater in the ground.
Gracen_silence (In’you) –

Shikai: Cool release, only question is, if this is in the air, where do the blades stop falling? Does it select the same plane on which the wielder is standing as the stopping point?

1) This seems straightforward.

2) Will cuts with the flame blade be instantly cauterized? What measure of control does he have over the ranged strike? Can he control its speed and direction? What is its maximum speed? Can the flames affect the wielder, or is he immune? With regards to manifesting at range, how much of the flames can appear at a distance? You say he has trouble with accuracy at range. Try to be a little more specific with how difficult this is, depending on range. If he allows the flames to spread, can he control all that is created in this way? Is there an amount of flames past which it can no longer be controlled? Do the white flames have any overpowering effect against normal flames?

3) Can the flames from the previous ability be active while this is? How quickly would this drain heat out of an object (this is especially important for an opponent, who could die all the faster for their body chilling down to an unlivable temperature)? How much strength do the shadows have? How fast do they move? Can light based abilities completely dissipate these manifested shadow forms?

Bankai: While the swords are spinning around him, are they capable of causing normal cutting damage? Can the blades be stopped in place by an opponent to stop the release, or is that just a portion of the release? Are the flames capable of burning, and if so, to what extent?

1) Got it.

2) How fast does the energy move when it comes off the blade? Can the swirling energies of the 5 second activation of this ability be interrupted? Also, must the pose that he holds during those 5 seconds be maintained during that time in order to activate it?

It’s very interesting, probably the best Yin-Yang-style blade I’ve seen. Well done.
heart
Shikai.) The blades would stop falling at level ground (air) with Sora's feet.

2.) Yes, the cuts made while the flames are on the blade are instantly cauterized. As for control over a ranged strike, he has most control over a ranged strike although not complete contriol, and he can control it's speed by the force of the swing and can influence it's direction with his thoughts. Maximum speed would be about one hundred miles per hour, but the strength required to swing the blade at such a speed is difficult to use too often. He is also immune to the flames. For a rough description of the amount he can manifest at a distance, he could manifest enough flames to completely fill an area of about sixty feet both lengthwise and widthwise. In an area of about one hundred feet around him, he has near perfect control (95%) further depleting by a five percent decrease in control for every ten extra feet outside of the one hundred feet range. He can control all flames that are indirectly created by him in the manner that they spread. He can control any flames that he creates or indirectly creates, although he can only control the aforementioned dimensions of flames at a time. For their affect on normal flames, they would overpower them if for instance they collided with each other, the white flames matched the amount of regular flames or exceeded them. But if there isn't as much white flame as normal flames, the white flames would be overpowered.

3.) These two abilities cannot be active at the same time. If there are flames on the field when he activates this ability, he has no control over them until he uses Shirohi Honoo again, and the same works both ways with Kurotsuki Mizu. The blade could completely drain the heat from something if left on the affected area for about ten seconds. However, a quick slice from the blade would only freeze the blood in the cut for about thirty seconds. These shadows have enough power to match the power of a Zanpakutō slash from Sora. If it's just a brief flash of light from an ability, the shadows would diminish slightly until the light passed. However, if the light ability stays in effect for about ten seconds, the shadows would completely go out.

Bankai.) They are capable of causing normal cutting damage although with the flame and water attributes added to that. The spinning cannot be stopped once activated. The flames are capable of burning, but only enough so as to cauterize any wounds it inflicts.

2.) The energy speed moves at a speed of roughly one hundred miles per hour. The energies cannot be interrupted and the pose must be held, which if someone could manage to do it, they could harm Sora while it it happening.

I hope that clarified everything. ^.^ Thank you so much for the review! Always a big help.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wattie99 said…
Name: Shageki Tōsei (Flame manipulation)
Command: Quell the chaos, Shageki Tosei! ( Konran o shizumeru, Shageki Tosei!)
Appearance, Sealed: Wazikabi with a golden blade and no guard. Grip is made of a black, burnt looking leather and the hilt is gold.
Appearance, Released: Transforms into dual claws with a red glove with black trim and golden blades. The inside ( if you can see
it) is made of the same burnt leather that appears in its sealed form.
Abilities, Shikai

Total manipulation of flames in a manner similar to Byakuya’s Senbonzakura.
Hono no Tate (Flame shield): Forms a protective cocoon around the user
Kasai Sutata (Firestarter): Begins a firestorm, increasing spiritual pressure.
Hoka Ma (Pyromaniac): Can cause fiery explosions like those that Tobiume can cause.

Bankai: Sekai no Hai ( The ashes of the world)
Appearance: The user is transformed into a Kagatsuchi ( Fire god) with black, shoulder-length hair and fiery red eyes, The claws
appear as two elbow blades and demonic flames sprout from the wielders shoulders, fists, and feet. Bloody bandages appear around
user at manifestation but burn away in all places except for the groin, legs and wrists. Along with this, black wings sprout from your
back.
Abilities:

Retains abilities of shikai except with increased speed, control and physical attack power.
Hiya no Gunshuu ( multitiudes of flaming arrows) name pretty much explains itself :)
Saiga no Shisha (Herald of the End): Enters into a state of meditation, during which time flame demons sprout from the ground and burn all before
them.
Hono wo Kuiaratame ( Repentance in flame): Emerge from the meditative form and enter a state of immense power, during which time flames appear
all over the wielder. However, speed is increased drastically during this time and the user is prevented
slaying their opponent.
Saigonoshinpan no hi (Doomsday): Utter annihilation to everything within one square kilometre. No exceptions.

Physical manifestation of zanpakuto: Appears as a rather cute looking flame sprite with a green gem at the centre of its chest.

i know that my last abilitiy might be too strong, but still, would appreciate any feedback. made this up in 15 mins in class 1 day :D

Edits:

Name of my character and a bit of info

Wielder: Masaru Murakami
Position in the Gotei 13: 1st division 3rd seat ( later promoted to second seat after death of Chojiro Sasakibe)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wayne3400 said…
cool
Mine Is This

Zanpakuto-Kumoriyaiba (Shadow-Blade)
Release Command-Bakushin Zenpou (Rush Forward)
Bankai-Kokuei Zetsubou (Dark Shadows of Despair)

Zanpakuto Ability 1-Controls all shadow and is able to produce swords out of shadow.
Zanpakuto Ability 2-Produces illusion of the oppenent beating me with shadows while i kill them.
Zanpakuto Ability 3-Shadows can heal cuts on anybody and become anything if i will them too.
Zanpakuto Apearance-Curved blade with ridges in it. Pull apart to make two of them. Black blade with white edge.

Bankai Ability 3-Shadows swarm engulfing area. Unescapable. Also allows me to become shadow. This would enable me to be my own blade.
Bankai Ability 2-Shadows become an armor around me and can change weight to make me faster or slower.
Bankai Blade Apearance-Same as Zanpakuto

My apearance-Hair like Sephiroths, but black. I'm a captain in the 13 squads. I have Blue-Grey eyes. I am a loner and don't talk a lot. All the new soulreapers think I'm weak, but the captains fear me for my power. I am married to another captain. She is about as strong as me. I also have a hollow mask. You can see I would be a formidable opponent. He cannot go back to his first blade. Nobody else knows that he is a vizard. He does his best to hide this from the Soul Society. His best friend is Kenpachi. Kenpachi is also the one who trained him.

angelic
Weilder:Haru Tamotsu

Appearance: Frizzy black mid length hair, white eyes, and a number 1 below his left eye. He's 1 inches shorter than Toshiro and has a well trained body. He wears a shinigami uniform with half of the sleeves ripped off. He has a comfortable foot rap because he thinks the wooden sandal are lame and uncomforable.

Personality: Haru is a competetive person but is usually serious when he needs to be. He doesnt like to be called short and has a short temper to follow his height. Because he's so short people under estimate him. In some situations, he grows extremely quiet, sometimes because of anger.In battles he rushes in with caution and is quick on his feet.

Background: Haru tries not to remeber much of his childhood. Actually the only thing he can remember is seeng his family be killed by hollows. He also remembers being eaten by a Minos Grande for some reason, but he sometimes thinks if he got ate by a hollow, how did he end up at the Soul Society in the first place? Somewhere along in his training in the Soul Society he met a stranger that was in all black. He considered him an enemey at first, but then after the stranger saved him when a Minos Grande was about to hit him with a Cero. Ever since then he considered that stranger a rival and hoped to see him again. He was in the Academey for a year and somehow managed to use Kidou twice but sucked ever since then. He also became friends with Rangiku Motsumoto and Ikkaku.
_________________________________________­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­

Abilities
Haru usually sucks at kido so he uses it as a last resort. When he gets angry in battle or is on the verge of death. His eyes are all of a sudden hollowfied, increasing his speed and strength. He has noticed that this happens but doesnt believe it when someone brings it up. He simply tells them it was there imagination.But in reality he thinks it has something to do with his parents being killed by hollows.

Zanpakuto name/shikai name:Piashingu Harikeen [Piercing Hurricane]
release command:blow them away
Description: Grey Hurricane symbols appear on both sides of the zanpakuto.

Bankai Name:Okoteirru Piashingu Harikeen [Furious Piercing Winds]

description:The grey hurricane symbols begin to feel up with a red spritual pressure like a meter when attacks are blocked. The more attacks blocked the stronger the weilder's attacks are.

Shikai Ability:
Fuurin Gekijoo- [Wind Chime Fury]
description : Spiritual pressure and Wind surrounds the zanpakuto creating a Lance

bankai abilities
Fuurin Gekijoo X 20
description: A sharper more concetrated Fuurin Gekijoo that can be used when the hurricane meter is halfway full. It also increases in size

Harikeen's Shiryoku [Hurricane's Eye]
description: When the hurricane symbol meter is full, Piashingu Harikeen's most powerful attack can be unleashed. Spiritual pressure forms around the weilder forming a eye. The eye is absored in to the blade and released as a gigantic typhoon wave that can create a 19km trench and leave a small crater in the ground under the user
mischievous
such weaklings look at mine
@wayne34000
Your Kumoriyaiba is no match for my Piashingu Harikeen
By the way, my hollowfied eyes see through illusions

So lets try this: your Bankai ability 3 vs. My hollowfied Harikeen's Shiryoku

Head on
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Igatsu said…
zzz
An Arrancar character i made:

Name: Bajula

Born in: April 20th He looks like he's in his 20's.

Height: 190cm

Weight: 83kg

Body type: Grimmjow-model

Hair color and hair style: Dark blue (almost black), rather short and messed up, since the mask is constantly on his forehead, you can only see the tip of the bangs.

Appearance: He wears a normal arrancar outfit, like Ulquiorra's except a bit more loosen in the sleeves, his eyes are brown and show constant laziness, he usually keeps a smile on his face. there's a small scar on his left eye, he is still able to see with it though. His skin is pale, but not white. In his normal state, his mask covers only the top part of his head and it resembles the top part of a knight's helmet (the thing that goes up and down with holes to see), it has 5 rectangular holes and the part above them is covered in spikes, being the middle one a bit longer than the others.

Personality: Rather lazy, doesn't like to move a lot, he is constantly in a sleepy mood but always alert, he is always nice to people when he is not fighting, no matter who they are, but when the fight begins, he changes almost completely, he gets violet, enraged and bloodthirsty but it takes a while to put him in that killing mood.

Abilities:
- Normal arrancar abilities (Sonído, Bala, Hierro, Pesquisa, Cero).
- He has 2 Resurrecctións.

Zanpakutou (sealed): the blade is around 75cm long, the tsuba is silver colored and it resembles a knight's shield, the handle is night blue and the sheath is white.

Resurrecctión: Pegaso (pegasus)

Resurrecctión command: Hirogaru anata no tsubasa (spread your wings)

He holds his sword in front of him, pointing it to the sky, after saying the command, white whings come out of the guard and start shining, the sword is then involved in light and after a long flash, the transformation is complete. Now follow me with this one:
Picture Alphonse Elric's armor.
Make it a tad smaller.
Color it white.
Grab the chest guard and picture it like a roman centurion chest guard, just more skeleton-ish, and white of course.
Make the boots spiky and long enough to cover the knees.
Make the shoulderpads a bit bulkier and spiky too.
Replace the helmet with the hollow mask above.
That's all for the armor, but there's more. He gains a pair of white feathered wings and an enormous blue claymore like the one roughly sketched below.

Resurrecctión Abilities and "upgrades":
- Normal arrancar abilities

- Enhanced strength: He gets a lot of power when he transforms, it helps him to swing his enormous blue claymore faster (which actually weights around 237kg).

- Santa Centella (holy spark): He points his claymore to his target, then it starts glowing and, from the tip, a stream of light is fired at high speed, obliterating everything in it's path. It's like a smaller, more concentrated cero.

- Mighty Cleave: He holds the sword with both hands and swings it like a baseball bat with tremendous strength, the objective is the overpower the opponent's parrying, disarming him or maybe, in some rare cases, break his/her zanpakutou.

- Tormenta Divina (divine storm): His wings start glowing, then he collects them, after yelling the attack name, he opens them fast and, around him, a white explosion occurs destroying anything nearby and pushing back anything not so nearby.

2nd Resurrecctión:
The transformation process is the same. After transforming, his armor gets a few more ornaments, like jewels and such, and more color (blue color). His helmet gets blue horsehair crest. Instead of the claymore, he gets two white jousting spears, each 1.50m long. He now rides an armored pegasus, the pegasus is made of spiritual energy, so it looks like a light blue spectrum with real armor.

New Abilities and "upgrades":
- Enhanced speed and strength

- Santa Centella is now fired by a single jousting spear, therefore, he can fire two of them.

- Embestida Celestial (celestial charge): He points his jousting spears to the front and charges on his pegasus at high speed, almost like a meteor.

- Exorcismo (exorcism): A getsuga tenshou like attack, he swings both spears in order to fire two crossed waves of energy that form an X, it is much stronger against someone with dark powers.

That's pretty much everything, I apologize for my terrible english, if you don't understand something, just ask. Review, comment and all that stuff. BTW, if anyone here has some RP thing going on please tell me.

Below there's a rough sketch of the giant claymore mentioned above.
 An Arrancar character i made: Name: Bajula Gender: Male Born in: April 20th He looks like he
Very cool!

One thing......*awesome.

sorry...
tongue
Pretty kewl Arrancar
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wattie99 said…
zzz
My zanpakuto and wielder, revised:

Name: Shageki Tōsei (Flame manipulation)
Command: Quell the chaos, Shageki Tosei! ( Konran o shizumeru, Shageki Tosei!)
Appearance, Sealed: Wakizashi with a golden blade and no guard. Grip is made of a black, burnt looking leather and the hilt is gold.
Appearance, Released: Transforms into dual claws with a red metal glove with black trim and golden blades. The inside (if you can see it) is made of the same burnt leather that appears in its sealed form.
Abilities, Shikai

Total manipulation of flames in a manner similar to Byakuya’s Senbonzakura.
Hono no Tate (Flame shield): Forms a protective cocoon around the user
Kasai Sutata (Firestarter): Begins a firestorm, increasing spiritual pressure.
Hoka Ma (Pyromaniac): Can cause fiery explosions like those that Tobiume can cause.

Bankai: Sekai no Hai ( The ashes of the world)
Appearance: The user is transformed into a Kagatsuchi ( Fire god) with black, shoulder-length hair and fiery red eyes, The claws
appear as two elbow blades and demonic flames sprout from the wielders shoulders, fists, and feet. Bloody bandages appear around
user at manifestation but burn away in all places except for the groin, legs and wrists. Along with this, black wings sprout from your
back.
Abilities:

Retains abilities of shikai except with increased speed, control and physical attack power.
Hiya no Gunshuu ( multitiudes of flaming arrows) name pretty much explains itself :)
Saiga no Shisha (Herald of the End): Enters into a state of meditation, during which time flame demons sprout from the ground and burn all before
them.
Hono wo Kuiaratame ( Repentance in flame): Emerge from the meditative form and enter a state of immense power, during which time flames appear
all over the wielder. However, speed is decreased drastically during this time and the user is prevented
slaying their opponent.
Saigonoshinpan no hi (Doomsday): Utter annihilation to everything within one square kilometre. No exceptions.

Physical manifestation of zanpakuto: Appears as a rather cute looking flame sprite with a green gem at the centre of its chest.

Wielder: Masaru Murakami
Position in the Gotei 13: Former: 1st division 3rd seat ( later promoted to second seat after death of Chojiro Sasakibe)
Former: Member of Kido Corps
Former: Sqaud 13 4th seat
1st division 2nd seat
Appearance:

Height: 178cm
Weight: 58kg
Hair Colour: Dark Blonde with streaks of brown
Eye Colour: Green
Body Shape: Slight, muscular body.
Clothing: Masaru wears the general Shinigami shihakusho, which always appears to be neat. He has been reprimanded on this many times by Zaraki Kenpachi, who states that your uniform should be adorned with the tears of many battles. Despite this, he is still praised many times by other captains on his appearance. His right sleave appears slightly heavier than his left, which is explained by the existence of a secret compartment in his sleave concealing his zanpakuto. His sash is replaced with a belt with many pouches. On being asked what was in those pouches ( with many guesses such as medicine and mod soul pills, and even provisions) he explains, much to the chagrin of others, that it is a special belt developed by the Research and Development department that are much larger than they appear and contain many heavy books. He also wears rectangular, black glasses.

Additional Notes:

- Masaru is left handed
- Masaru is a big reader, often found abusing his shikai ability Hono no Tate to escape from reality and immerse himself in a good book.

The Story of a Young Soul Reaper:

Masaru Marukami was a wandering soul in around 300 BC, about 10 years of age, and was eventually found by a shinigami to be sent to the Soul Society. Upon arrival at the soul society, he was sent to district number 3, Hokutan, in the west rukon district. He shared a house with five other children and a caretaker who was like a mother to him. He was known for having a giant appetite, despite his slim frame, and was not very talkative, often being likened to the black sheep. To cope with this sense of not fitting in, he read. The first book he read was a compilation of childrens stories given to him by his caretaker, who taught him to read.

At one point or another, a shinigami on patrol defended his house from a hollow attack. The injured shinigami was well looked after. Masaru was sent to the seiretei to inform squad 4 of the state of his shinigami. However, half-way their, he saw many winged hollows flying towards the Hokutan district. Fearing for his family, he ran with all his speed back.What he saw there scarred him for life. His home was aflame, his family burning inside. Hollow blood stained the dirt, and nearby the injured shinigami, the one who had saved his life, lay dead. His asauchi rested inches from his fingertips, his shihakusho tattered beyond repair. As he lay there looking upon this seen with despair in his eyes, weeping for the unamed soul reaper who had given his life in his defense twice, an explosion emenated from the house behind him. Startled he turned around to see the burning carcass of his cartaker fly through the air, and close behind it, a hollow. The hollow howled in triumph, and descended upon its now dead prey. Masaru picked up the dead shinigami’s sword, and running forward, rage fueling him, he thrust the sword through the back of the hollows head. The hollow let out one last cry, and vanished. Masaru wept openly, but still remembered the sight of the hollow, and the burning embers of his house. Fueled by a burning sense of justice, he departed that place, never returning, bringing with him only the shinigami’s asauchi, he went to the seireitei and, now a boy no longer, but a man, signed up to be a shinigami.

He graduated with flying colours, especially in kido, and after two years in shiho academy was immediately taken in by the kido corps. As part of the kido corps he excelled himself far beyond what anyone could have guessed, a demon in the demon arts.

During one exploit into the human world, he was encumbered by a frail woman. Defending her with his life, he was eventually overcome by multitudes of hollows. Looking at the woman, he was reminded of his caretaker, and he heard a voice. The voice asked of him, “Why do you do nothing?” Shocked, Masaru looked around. He found no source of the voice. Again, “Why do you do nothing? You have the power to end this.” Recognising he was conversing with his zanpakuto, he asked of it, “What is your name? Tell me!”
The voiced replied, “You know already what it is. From the moment you departed your previous home, you have carried me in your heart. The flames you saw then, you wished to control them, quell them. I am the answer to that plea. Call my name, now Masaru Murakami!”
Knowing the answer in his heart, he cried to the heavens, “Quell the chaos! Shageki Tosei!”

Now having learnt shikai, he quickly decimated what remained of the hollow forces. Going to the woman, he realized that she was already gone. Remembering that fateful day years ago, he vowed that next time, he would overcome all obstacles. He would become the ruthless demon he need to be.

He was reprimanded on many occassions for his dangerous actions in battles against hollows, his superiors stating that “we are the kido corps, the maintainers of the seiretei. Our duties are numerous, and not the same as those of the Gotei 13.” Hearing those words, he requested a change of venue, and was immediately accepted into squad 13, claiming 6th seat as his own.

He developed a kinship with Captain Jushiro Ukitake and on more than one occasion they would rest together under the sakura trees, reading or enjoying a light conversation. During one of these occassions, they were rudely interrupted by Shunsui Kyouraku, who ( drunk at the time) called him a “scrawny little bookworm” and told him that “ a little sake will cure what ails ya.” Masaru challenged the drunken captain to a battle and nearly succeeded in decapitating the plastered man. Shunsui commented on this and said that he would have to try to stay sober around him from now on. Despite their differences, they hold for each other a grudging respect.

On more than one occassion after the death of Kaien Shiba, he requested that he be promoted to the seat of lieutenant, but the captain refused. He did however state that there were open seats in first squad that might interest him. Accepting this offer, he reported to lieutenant Chojiro Sasakibe, who informed him that in light of his previous occupations, he could take the seat of any officer he could over come in battle. Accepting these terms, he quickly decimated the hierarchy of the first squad, before eventually coming to the 3rd seat, Genshiro Okikiba. Neither were able to defeat the other, so together they held the 3rd seat.

He trained rigourously during this time, striving to defeat his partner. He realized that only one ability could overcome Okikiba. Bankai. Seaking assistance, he went to one of his most trusted friends, captain Ukitake. He told Juushiro that he needed quickly to overcome these obstacles and attain Bankai. Ukitake told him that it can take 10 years to achieve Bankai, at which point Masaru simply fell to his knees. He begged of him, “Please, tell me there is another way?!”
“There is one way. But...”
“But what?!” the impatient young shinigami replied.
Ukitake calmly replied, “But, the method, and it’s creator, are a bit... unorthodox...”
“Please, captain! Who! Is! It!”
Juushiro sighed. “Very well. I shall tell you ( sigh of relief from Masasru) He is the ex- captain of squad twelve, and may be found at this residence”, he said, passing a hastily scrawled note to Masaru.
Masaru looked at the address and, raising an eyebrow, said, “The human world?”
“ I wish you luck, Masaru Murakami. You’ll need it.”

Upon Kisuke Uruhara’s acceptance of Masaru into his humble abode, which was actually a shop upon closer inspection, Masaru commenced trainig. Uruhara told him that, “Before you can attain Bankai, you must master shikai.” Pointing to a concealed trapdoor, he said with a smile, “Come hither.”
Cautiously he rose and tip-toed towards the trapdoor, at which point Kisuke pushed him through. Bearly managing to balance himself, he slowed his fall. Uruhara lightly landed next to him.
“ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME, FOR F**** SAKE! I COULD HAVE DIED!”
Angrily, he looked around, and found that he was in a giant room. No, he was outside. Or was he? On closer inspection he discovered that the skies were actually painted.
“Please!” the man replied with a smile, “Had that fall killed you, you definitely won’t be able to survive this.” With all traces of a smile gone, the eccentric man said in a cold voice, “Sing, Benihime.”
A red line appeared, quickly advancing. Masaru used flash step quickly to evade the attack. I see you have learnt to use flash step, but o matter. For this” , the shopkeeper said, “Is my blade, Benihime. Now then. Let the training commence.”
“Wait, what training?”
“Why, your shikai trainig of coures. If you can defeat me, then you will have mastered you sword. However, be warned. I am the ex-captain of the 12 squad, and I shall not hold back.”

Masaru defeated Uruhara, and mastered his Shikai. Upon completion of his trainig he rested and, the next morning, began the trainig for bankai. Kisuke showed him a wooden, human-shaped doll and told him to use it to forcefully draw his zanpakuto into the physical world. He did so, and his zanpakuto appeared before him in the shape of a small, rather cute flame sprite with a green gem at the center of its chest. The zanpakuto challenged him, and said that if he completed the challenge he could attain bankai. The challenge was that he should relive all the worst moments of his life, with a twist. All participants in his memories would attack him. He was given three days to pass said test. He rose to his excpectations and little more than 12 hours later he emerged from the alternate reality a different man.

During the invasion of the quincy army, Chojiro Sasakibe was killed. Following his death, Masaru, now far above the level of Okikiba, was promoted to Lieutenant of 1st Squad, the crowning achievment of his life.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Igatsu said…
Wantadog

I wrote awesum on purpose :), but thanks anyway, glad you liked it :D
tongue
@Wulfrick.

Join where >.<?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Issaac7 said…
Here's mine everyone. I hope this isn't too strong nor too weak lol.

Zanpakuto- Sephiroth
Release Command- Slay Sephiroth
Bankai- Sephiroth the Heartless Angel

Zanpakuto Apearance: A 7.7 foot Katana with 6 full feet of nothing but blade and 1.7 foot hilt. The hilt has cloth wrappings just like Kenpachi's and the blade is florescent in color.
Zapakuto Ability: 1. Summon any of the five main elements (Fire,Water,Earth,Wind,Lightning)
2. Enhance his body with the blood of his opponent. the more blood on his blade,the better he fights.Using his opponents blood as somewhat of a body armor to defend and at the same time attack.
3. Create storms,whirlwinds,tsunamis of blood.Or any other form of weather with enough of his opponents blood on his blade.

Bankai Ability: 1. Has all abilitys from Zanpakuto
2. Becomes a heartless angel (has no emotions which means he feels nothing, not even pain) therefore allowing him to summon upon creatures in hell or the underworld or whatever you wanna call it.
3. Beserk Mode. His blade turns black once this happens.This is basically him releasing all of his rieatsu just like Kenpachi. when in this mode any blood on his blade is automatically absorbed by him and when this happens his rieatsu multiplys by seven. However, his rieatsu can only multiply twice because if it went any further he would probably die from being overpowered XD.

Bankai Apearance: Just like Zanpakuto, except his blade would be a darkish purple and the blade will have 7 chains on it. His bankai also gives him a full set of armor to resemble a fallen angel.

Soul Reaper Apearance: A sort of peanut butter color in skin, mysterious and ominous dark purple eyes, standing at 5 foot 7, hair like teen trunks (without sword) but thicker, spikeyer, and black in color. Although Kenpachi doesnt think the same, My soul reaper looks up to him as a father since he didn't have one growing up. He is Kenpachi's apprentice and rival. Kenpachi can easily see how the soul reaper is similar to him but he doesnt act as if the two are friends but mortal enemies instead. What puzzles Kenpachi the most about this soul reaper is that, just like his sword and Kenpachi himself, he doesnt have a name.

i hope this is a good one. please tell me if i went overboard somewhere or if something just doesnt make sense and you need me to explain further. i look forward to comments thanks :D!
@Issaac7. Only Beserk Mode *which i think is berserk* made actual sense, well creating whirlwinds of blood which signs itself under blood manipulation too.

1.Shikai first ability - You didnt explain it exactly, i mean for example by summoning fire.. is it like.. a torch of fire or w/e, especially doesnt make sense when u have blood manipulation, i mean 1-type ability per zan not 2 like choose is it blood manipulation or element.

2.Feeling nothing is fine, but summoning some kind of creatures from hell.. that doesnt sound right or atleast explanation would be fine. My idea would be, summoning *blood minions* aka creatures made from blood :D riight.

3.The *Blood Absorbing and Reiatsu Boosting Mode* seems like a fine idea to your bankai, though i might reconsider it to boost like... by twice larger amount or well that is kinda like if you naturally have a large amount, example *Kenpachi* but if not then atleast five i guess :D

Gonna make a blood zan of my own, seems cool :D
laugh
@natebind....lol anywhere but i have an RP group on FB dedicated to bleach where our characters can come to life
smirk
@Wulfrick. Sounds cool, im in xD >.<!
@natebind what is your FB name so i can find and add you
@Wulfrick. - Yurx Burx - or something like that, havent been on for a while, so im not sure ^
Zanpakutou Name: N/A

Zanpakutou Call: Why can’t i remember you,

Bankai Name: N/A

Zanpakutou Type: Blood Manipulation

Shikai Abilities

Blood Barrage - The user can form blood into bullets at high speed and fire them like machine gun rounds. Unlike ordinary blood which would simply splash all over the target during the impact, these bullets are as effective to its target as a real bullet is to human.

Blood Pool - By using specific amount of blood, user is capable of creating a pool of blood that would cover the user's area in 10m radius. This skill is more of a supplementary- type as the user would be capable of producing many blood- manipulating offensive or defensive tactics.

Shikai Qualities: The zanpakuto is replaced with a pair of blood-red, i guess made of silk gloves. Using blood- type abilities too much, causes user to pass out from anemia, which would be fatal in a lasting battle.

Bankai Abilities

[Shikai Abilities] - Bankai has the same abilities as shikai, except the blood can be fired faster, controlling it with higher precision and have a much larger supply to draw from. The pool covers twice larger area it used to.

Blood Rain - The user activates this ability to change the sky to a blood-red colour and cause it to rain blood, which user can control freely. User is capable of heating the blood up to the point where it heavily burns the enemy on contact and increase the speed and concentration of the falling blood, making it feel like boulders are being dropped onto them at high speed.

Blood Field - This ability can be only used after Blood Rain in order to use it without any side-effects, as the user uses the blood and transforms it into a powerful typhoon, that surrounds his enemies in order to completely erase all traces of their existence.

Bankai Qualities: A coat of blood within the gloves, are equiped during bankai. Using blood- type abilities during bankai ends up with draining user's life force and eventually dramatically shortening his lifespan.
@natebind dont know if it's you so i'll message first...If the message is from Jonathan Bush that's me
nvm sent friend request but same name if you get it
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Shadow---Puppet said…
Here's one that I've been thinking about since last night. It's not fully fleshed out yet. Let me know if I'm going in the right direction with this one.

Shikai Name: hantahoufu hisuiiro - "Jade Bounty Hunter" {terrible translation, please help}
Release command: Kakomu - "encircle"

Bankai Name: Need help with this too...

In it's sealed state, the katana is the pretty average 28in. long, a black oval tsuba with golden studs along the edge, and an emerald green wrapped hilt with white underlay, encased in a standard black sheathe.

Shikai: Upon release, the handle elongates and the blade shortens and curves to produce a naginata similar in design to the katana, the shaft having a detailed engraving all the way down to a weighted 6in endcap with a similar design to the tsuba.

Shikai Abilities

1) "Ripple" - The primary effect of the zampakuto, the shaft can transform into a length of chain, similar to a Kusarigama, only with a curved shortsword instead of a kama. the entire shaft can be transformed automatically or only a segment. It has the strength of a 80-90 level baukoto, so while breakable, not easy for most.

2) "Lock" - On command, the shortsword can be stabbed into any surface, and become rooted to that surface indefinitely. Sword in the stone/ thor's hammer type of rooted. Can be released upon command.

3) "Anchor" - The weight of the endcap increases dramatically. While the shinigami can weild it normally, its weight is substantial to it's enemies.

The main technique for this weapon is to range fight with the naginata, get close with the chain, focus the fight at the point of the sword lock, entangle the enemy, weight them down with the anchor, and finish them off with the sword. Although I just thought that if you stabbed the ceiling it could be a very nasty hangman's attack.

Bankai: Upon release of her bankai, the naginata splits into three, forming three almost elemental titans who fight for her. She still retains a more elaborate looking naginata for personal fighting, but behind her are three 10ft tall constructs, one like a mummy wrapped in chain, one black and brutish, studded in gold like the weight, and one sleek and silver, with a sword arm.

Bankai Abilities

1) "Chain Man" - This being is of medium build and speed. He can fight with chainlike whips protruding from his arms, his main ability is causing chains to shoot up from the ground around the entire field of battle, ensnaring one to a hundred foes. A simple electric kido spell on the chainman and all those caught are electrocuted.

2) "Anchor Man" - This being has a large build but is the slowest of the three. He fights with a large mace and has juggernaut-like momentum. His main ability is similar to of that Bount who's name escapes me. His body can split apart into a hundred cannon balls, flying around and bashing foes, or providing a shield for its master.

3) "Sword Man" - This being is the slimmest of the three, but also the fastest. He fights with a large scimitar styled blade growing from his arm. His power is more straight foreward, act as a second fighter, outflank the enemy with me and slice-n-dice.

I'm sure the combos these four could pull off would be mind boggling and too many to count, so I'll just leave those for our imaginations.

That's all I have so far. Thoughts/comments/opinions/political outcries?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Shadow---Puppet said…
lol, i'm gonna change his name from "Anchor Man" to something entirely different. Why did I not see that when I was writing it?