Blaze the Cat Welcome Back

burningblaze31 posted on Apr 03, 2009 at 10:04AM
iv been searching the web for any possible info if blaze will be in the next sonic game(not black knight i thank we all know she in that one)and its been a dark lonely street. But to every dark there is a light. i have no idea if blaze will appear in the next game but i do know that fire n ice (i thank thay are a group or a inc. but im not sure) are makeing a game related to sonic rush, and iv heard that blaze,tails,sonic,shadow,and kunckles(i know i mispell it) as a playable charater :). So i dont know if is a good thing or a bad but i need to know what you think about this. the game is called sonic DL adventures

Blaze the Cat 2 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Vela-Nova said…
Sonic DL Adventures? So wait? It's not an official game? Still awesome! (After all; I did download Neo Sonic universe.) Blaze is a playable character watch the video; it will blow you away. I don't claim any material in this video. All characters property of Sega and Sonicteam, Engine is Fire N Ices'. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SOUND TURNED ON! Shadow, Tails, Knuckles, Sonic and Amy are also playable. Enjoy!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr burningblaze31 said…
if you want i can give you the download site url,but this video is only a preview. Blaze and other characters are not done yet.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr