Blair & Chuck Blair/Chuck video spoilers

jlhfan624 posted on Aug 26, 2008 at 01:03AM
Download these videos and watch them. Then discuss.

link
link
link

TBH I'm quite annoyed by Blair. I'm starting to not even like her anymore...her 'SHOW ME!!!!' was pathetic, and to BOTH guys?! *rolls eyes* I hate to say it but I hope these two will not be the central focus of S2. I want Chuck with Serena more than I want him with Blair right now. TEAM CHUCK

Blair & Chuck 11 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr waldorf said…
SERENA? NOOO. I LOVED THE VIDEOS. THEY WERE AWESOME.

Sorry. I'm back to normal now.
I'm still team CB. More than ever, actually... And I really hope they will be the central focus, because they are the reason I watch the show. <3
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sarabeara said…
Honestly, it's not even feeling like gossip girl anymore. It's more like a run on love soap. And what the hell does that marcus guy need to figure out that Blair is using him? Like seriously! Does he need a flashing billboard? And yeah Blair's annoying me too. I just want her to ditch Lord Barfus (whose British accent is not hot at all). The ear scene and makeout scene was rlly hot, even though it ended like it did. But I will say that of corse there is still hope. Chuck never stops until he gets what he wants...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PamHalpert454 said…
How can you guys lose faith on Blair, she said 3 words, 8 letters and I am yours. He couldn't say it and her face looked heartbroken. I am a huge CB supporter no matter what!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ChuckBlairLuvA said…
Yeah seriously! I agree with you all! And Chuck/Serena?! Can someone say ew? LIke pleeease. Chuck's in love with Blair and he's always going to be...plus that whole heartbreaking scene in episode 1, come on! All Chuck has proved is that Blair still is into him and she's totally seducable...by him, naturally. Hehe. I think he still needs to prove why she should be with him. She doesn't like Marcus and I have a feeling he'll be gone soon...cause obviously Blair would just keep cheating on him with Chuck. Notice she never cheated on Nate, Marcus clearly isn't worth her time. haha. She's got to distract herself with SOME GUY WHILE SHE'S HEARTBROKEN! Blair is not annoying me, but I do wish she'd just throw this royalty guy away. Dont' give up though. This season is supposed to CB moving forward, being the main couple...they are the Ross and Rachel of Gossip Girl and don't worry there will be plenty of other scandal besides this heated love drama. So yes. The vids were awesome though. Thank ya much. ;p
Vor mehr als einem Jahr waldorf said…
Thank you!! You said everything I wanted to say, but was too lazy to write. X)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jlhfan624 said…
Bleh, IDC what you guys say about what my opinion should be. The fact is they are being overexposed, and it's old.
I'm not saying what your opinion SHOULD be. Think what you want! I'm just saying what the rest of us think. And it won't be old to any of us ever, b/c they are CB. Obviously they were just a phase for you, a passing likeable item and you're done. For us, it never has been and never will be. ;p

Waldorf, you're welcome. I try. Haha.
I wouldn't speak that way for every fan out there. I could have said the same thing 3 months ago, but just about everything is a passing phase. I still have a soft spot for CB but I don't like the way Blair treats him for the most part. And overexposure to just about anything can kill a lot of fans love for it. Just saying.
Okay, well...whatever...I suppose I'm not speaking for everyone...but at least a whole bunch of us from the season 2 spoilers thread on the gossip girl spot...I guess some are a little more dedicated...some side more for chuck and some for blair, personally I love them both. You HAVE TO SEE it from each of their perspectives...Chuck has hurt Blair real bad too remember...and Blair almost never acts ridiculously mean unless she's horribly on the inside. Leighton herself says that Blair treats Chuck bad to such an extent that it hurts her...obviously Blair doesn't want to be mean to the guy she's in love with, but well...she's Blair. Okay, end of discussion. I don't want to argue about this. We're all GG fans here. ;p
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sarabeara said…
^^ totally. truce everyone?

i can understand that Blair was hurt but i'm still ticked that she turned around on the stairs and kissed Marcus like that! I mean, she got Chuck, what more does she need? I love her even though i want to bash her head in right now. lol.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I see it from both perspectives, but I disagree that she isn't mean unless she's been hurt. What about Blair/Serena fighting about Yale/Serena's newfound "It" girl status? Blair has no justification for fighting like that. I realize Chuck has hurt Blair, but he has apologized for it and paid his dues. Shouldn't that be enough?