Ein Mann sein Women: what do Du like about men?

harold posted on Apr 16, 2011 at 07:14PM
I notice that there are a lot of female fans of manhood here, as well as women who like to participate in discussions here. So, to all of you women/girls, let us know: what do you like in a man? Sure, you can talk about appearance, but more interesting is desirable attitude, behavior, presentation and comportment. Let us know what you think.

Ein Mann sein 3 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sinna_Hime_chan said…
heart
HI Harold :) I stumbled upon this when I was searching through a new fans' comments to see more about the person & I think this is an interesting club! YAY! But I have not joined, (as i am a fan of "being a woman") lol, and I have not ever added to discussions here. i do not feel it would be my place. I find it very sad, however, that you made this nice forum question especially "for" women/girls over a YEAR ago, and no one even replies?? How very, very sad, (and actually rude). So they can troll or put forth 2-cents, unbidden, but not answer a helpful question when asked?

Well Harold, then I will be the bold one & exception to the rule.
You asked a lovely question.
I am not a girl... I am a woman/straight too.

I am both enamored and frustrated at times with men's ability to cut to the chase-to the heart of the matter, give shorter replies, be logically minded and sometimes very funny in how blunt men can be. Whenever i have had female friends who lean more to the man-logic side of brain activity I usually end up laughing my ass off at the things they say. i absolutely love it at times. Then, again, I could just shake you guys when it comes to those same communication skills too, because genetically and most unfortunately -I think- we have some predisposition that demands more of a need for for emotion and words and emotional verbage. (Whatta pain.) Sometimes talking to a man is like talking to a lump and you have to draw out emotion just to understand where they are really coming from. Yet, by that VERY same token is the guardian/protector that I think many women appreciate. Do we all want that Conan The Barbarian? Well -lol, I know a few women libbers (is that even a word anymore?) who would not appreciate and I have been likened at times to being "Xena" or "Red Sonya" but deep-down (and not so deep down) I DEEPLY appreciate a man who is wanting to protect me from harm (physcal or otherwise). I also think as a protective type of human-being myself, that is a sign of care. So I appreciate that nature, or if not not in a man's nature, I appreciate that aspect or deed. I may not really be that fragile flower (?) but for someone to have my back is an awesome gift.

The strength of man, both physically & mentally is a turn on.
I am a strong woman [inwardly, I think] and I appreciate inner strength...it is inspiring.

(eee, seeing as I just had a falling out with my bf- MAYBE now would not be the most inspired time for me to write all the truly wonderful qualities I really do appreciate... sorry. I have tried here, but I think I can name more when perhaps I can return at a later date.) There is much more I admire, really, surely. I have an equal number of male friends as I do female friends, and if I have more female friends, I still tend to relate and hang out with the guys. I am the one female before the wedding that the guys in the wedding party ask or say they don't mind hanging out smoking outside with - if that gives you any idea. I love mah bros. (and I love my gay bros too)... bros are cool ;)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr FassMackee said…
DON'T ASK, YOU WOULD NOT LIKE THE RESPONSE
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SeeUV3 said…
not much XD