Barack Obama HE WON!

martemora15 posted on Nov 05, 2008 at 05:02AM
Barak Obama won the election!

Barack Obama 23 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tammyworrell said…
Woohoo!!!! Congratulations to our new president!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr RUFFIANSEA said…
YEAH!!!!!!! What a day! I loved his acceptance speech - I had tears streaming down my face. WE RISE TOGETHER!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dermer4ever said…
me too i am so damn happy at the moment
Vor mehr als einem Jahr papa said…
:-)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CCEA said…
=) OBAMA!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kjhawk11 said…
yay!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr martemora15 said…
congrats with your new president:D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr miss_sylar87 said…
congrats!! GO OBAMA!! :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr annick said…
Congrats America!I am from the Netherlands, Europe and are so happy that Obama won the elections. I know it's a hell of a job to make things better in and outside your country. But, I, as a not american, feel safer already. I wish Obama all the strength to cope with the difficult issues he is going to face. Annick
Vor mehr als einem Jahr martemora15 said…
norway calling, greate woting folks, OBAMA!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DoctorSpud said…
Go Obama!!! Woot!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ouranhostess said…
All Right,The economy will die much much less slowly,Obama RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr spongygirl92 said…
i luv america more than eva now since barack obama will lead us to tha great future ahead.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr midnyte007 said…
Yes we can! Yes we can! WOOHOO
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 123cosmo4 said…
SHut up the sappy Obama talk. A (bleep!) pres. like that has got to be a joke in office.
><><A little girl wrote to Sarah Palin and asked "How did the humas race start?" Sarah answered "God made Adam and Eve and they had kids. That is how all of mankind was made." Two days later the girl wrote to Michelle Obama and asked the same question. Michelle answered "Many years ago there were monkeys in which the humas race evolved." The confused girl said "Daddy, how is it possible that Sarah Palin said the Human Race was created by God and Michelle Obama says they were created from monkeys?" Daddy answered "Well, it is very simple. Sarah Palin told you of her ancestors and Michelle Obama told you about hers."

HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
What a funny joke.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr teresas said…
that is racist
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kai61 said…
I am finally proud to be an American again! Congrats to Obama. As for 123cosmo4- no one on this site is laughing at your so called "joke", or if they are, they are as ignorant as you are!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr doof95 said…
I cut my finger by accident when I found Obama won. I was SO happy! WOOHOO! XD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MissKnowItAll said…
I love Obama.

And 123cosmo, that is racist.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cruella said…
@ 123cosmo4, RACIST!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ducky8abug4u said…
surprise
@123cosmo4

We voted for a president, not a dictator. If you want Obama or any other president to affect change, vote for a congress that will allow that change to occur. Write to your representative explaining what you think would better franchise your community.

Congress holds the purse strings. Congress is making all the decisions as to what policies will be enacted and what policies will be discontinued. If more people understood how the government worked, then maybe we wouldn't have a surplus of individuals displaying the type of ignorance you've shown.

Maybe then, this country will finally have a chance!