Avatar – Der Herr der Elemente Avatar RP

funkmasterd posted on Dec 24, 2011 at 08:19PM
ok so u have to have ur own character, u can be who ever u want but there will be no talking crap about anyone or ur out

LET HAVE FUN

Avatar – Der Herr der Elemente 1277 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1277

Vor mehr als einem Jahr MisterPerfect1 said…
I'll be Zuko then. I didn't want to choose Aang because a lot of other people might want him. So I'm Zuko.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SpeedyGonzalez said…
Sounds fun, I'll be Mai then ^^
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr funkmasterd said…
ok thats fine now lets get started with this rp
Vor mehr als einem Jahr elmozachary1995 said…
surprise
New guy here. What's RP?
Role Play
I'll be Sokka.
 I'll be Sokka.
(After the war) Sokka was walking around Zuko's palace. He saw both Zuko and Mai chating.
Sokka: Hey, what's going on there?
~Konaha(my character)comes walking in~ "Hey Sokka"
Sokka faces Konaha and said "Have we met?".
Konaha: How could u not remember we met when we were just kids so u were probably to young to remember but we were the best of friends when we were kids before i left and became an earth bender
Sokka: Hmm...really? What's your name and how'd you find me?
You can'y even remember your childhood friend that's so lame. Anyway Konaha why are you an earthbender if your from the southern water tribe?
Konaha: Im not really from the water tibe my and my family were traveling to the water tribe and we stayed for a while and my and sokka became great friends.So sokka how did Katara turn out is she stil beautiful like ur mother
Sokka, being interrupted by Mai, faces towards her and said" I have lots of childhood friends in my tribe before they left". "I can't remember most of them but I do remember that they're not purely water tribe". "Anyway...Mai, what were you and Zuko discussing about?"
Konaha: Yeah what were u two talking about?
Mai: We were planning to take a vacation to Ember Island now that Zuko own a house without that disgusting bed spread.
Sokka: "Zuko has been quite busy lately, I rarely seen that guy. Glad to know he's planning a vacation". Then looks towards Konaha and said, "Hey, buddy what's up? You look all grown up. I hope you didn't forget our secret handshake." Sokka pulled his hand at Konaha.
~Konaha looks at Sokka with a confused face~ "noooo of course not i could never forget the handshake" ~Konaha laughs nervously~
"You'd forgot, didn't you?"questioned Sokka.
Konaha: Ok yes,yes i did i forgot
"Anyway, it doesn't matter" said Sokka with relief. It's great to see you again. It's been awhile now. I've seen you've changed, you look different."
Konaha: Yeah i've changed seems u haven't u look the same right down to the pony tail ~laughs~ so how is Katara is she still looking gooood
"Good but bossy. She's with Aang at the moment and the 'oogies'.'Sokka replied. "Mai, you're going to Ember Island, right? I'll invite along Suki and Ty Lee." Sokka left Mai and Konaha in a flash.
Konaha: Suki?? who is Suki she his gf or something?
angry
*Shouts after Sokka* It was supposed to be a private vacation dumb ass! Oh yeah Suki is his girlfriend... Hey where's Zuko?!
(hey no cussing)
(sorry I was just trying to get into character)
Well I'm going on my vacation I'll be back in 4 days.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TwinCherrieVee said…
smile
I'll be Ty Lee. You know, pink and bubbles and all that.
Konaha: So Sokka has a gf thats...great ~looks at ground sadly~
Vor mehr als einem Jahr charmedphoebe46 said…
i'll be azula
Sokka appeared.*panting*. "I couldn't find *huff* Suki. Isn't she with you Ty Lee?". (Looking around) "Where's Mai, she left? Nooo..". (With sign of hope) "Hey Konaha, where should we have our vacation?"
Konaha: Wait what..oh idk u decide i was never good at picking places to go -looks back down at ground-
tongue
"Gimme a sec. What about the Earth Rumble Tournament? You could be the best earthbender ever."
Konaha: U really think i could win the Earth Rumble Tournament? well i am a great earthbender maybe i will win
"Let me see some of your best moves." said Sokka enthusiastically.
Konaha: Alright but it ain't my fault if u get hurt. -makes a piece of earth come up to lunch into air and when i come down i slam my hands on to the ground and make hundreds of earth spikes-
-Feeling the tremor, Sokka tripped. Upon seeing the boulder falling above him, he quicky crawl backward. It landed in front of him.- "Hey, you've almost killed me"
Konaha: Well u wanted me to do it and i said it's not my fault if u got hurt u should know how reckless earthbenbing can be -stomps on ground and gets Sokka on his feet-
-Sokka shrugs off the dirt on his clothes- "I'll try to remember that." "I got a better idea, can you stand on a levitating rock?"
Konaha: Of course i can
"I don't trust you." said Sokka.
Konaha: What do u mean?
"No earthbender can bend a floating rock and stand on it at once, they lose their balance."Sokka explained.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr aprilacne said…
Amy Lee(my char):*watching Jenx(another one of my characters) earth bend*Hey Jenx, when can I practice?

Jenx:*grabs a small rock and gives it to Amy lee* I know you want to practice but mom dosn't like it...your other family is still alive and they could find you..
Konaha: Oh yeah just watch me -Konaha sets his stance and slames his hands to the ground and makes a piece of rock float then jumps on- "see i told u i cold do it." -Konaha jumps off the rock and it falls to the ground and Konaha is breathing very heavily and passes out-
Amy lee:*runs over to Konaha*

Jenx:Amy Lee stay back!*runs over to her*Don't get any closer...He might find out....I don't want to lose you.
-just as they finished talking Konaha wakes up- "Uh whats going on?"
laugh
Sokka walked to Konaha laying on the ground. He pulled him up said "Hahaha... You fell down, that's funny. I guess we're even, huh. I kinda tricked you to thinking you could do 'that'." Then, Sokka tried to pull up Konaha by the hand.
Amy lee:Hey you're Sokka!I've heard many storys about you when you were in the war.

Jenx:*looks at Konaha*Oh sorry. I thought you where Amy Lee's old dad.
Konaha: It's ok sokka...oh i almost forgot why i came here to find u i wanted to tell u something sokka