Ashley Tisdale WATCH OUT!

Crazy-Chica posted on Sep 06, 2007 at 08:16PM
heyy people! uhh just wanted to let u know that I made this spot and other people say they did! i have proof ASK DAVE OR PAPA! I made alot of the things on here so nobody pose like they made it cuz I DID!

-Crazy-Chica

Ashley Tisdale 13 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jessy-lu said…
i dont think that anyone really cares who created the spot
xXx
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jonasbrosluver said…
i agree
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pip_ku said…
I do get what you mean it's not right that other people are trying to take credit although I guessed you made the spot cos I've seen you upload tons of videos, pics and links :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr leuron said…
So........ the point??
Vor mehr als einem Jahr circusbambam99 said…
Yeah, that must be anoying.
Good job with the spot!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Crazy-Chica said…
well yaa it can be and i ttly hate it when people take credit for things other ppl did... and thanks circusbambam99
Vor mehr als einem Jahr othgirl_peyton said…
i like the spot u made! and tnx for letting us know!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr strawberry said…
you are so weird u think u do everything
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Crazy-Chica said…
excuse me! strawberry thats rude! im not weird and all im doing is informing ppl that i did this and im not letting N e one take credit for twht i do .. thank u very much!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr charmedgirl97 said…
smile
yes we know its you
Vor mehr als einem Jahr chubby_girly said…
big smile
ohh hello!! could you please change the icon? And please add me! I've added you but you didn't add me!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PoddoChan said…
big smile
Wow, Some ppl like jessy-lu and jonasbrosluver don't know what it's like to make or own a big spot and just shows off saying "who cares?"!
UGH it annoys me so much!
But great job maiking the spot! Really mean it!
OH BTW! I have a great tip! Add " - Spot by Crazy-Chica" at the end of the description of the Spot! That should make it ALLLLLLLLLLL clear! :D well that's what I'd do anyway :]
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PoddoChan said…
Hope that helps!