cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 Du can be a undertaker oder a deadman name deadman info:what Du did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

Anime 5028 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3001-3050 of 5028

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Liquidz-Flamez said…
Ace looked at Zandra. "Hey....what happened? Who did that to you?"
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cyrus498 said…
silver:A GIANT RAT KID?!!?!?!?YO LITTE F**K I MEAN SHE MINE SO BACK THE **** AWAY YOU LITTLE ***** BEFORE I **** YOU UP AND MAKE YOU SUCK MY ****(bahh heres silver)
 silver:A GIANT ratte KID?!!?!?!?YO LITTE F**K I MEAN SHE MINE SO BACK THE **** AWAY Du LITTLE ***** BE
Vor mehr als einem Jahr nidoqueen said…
Fay:Anthony!!!!!!! that's it I'v had it no one hurts my man and gets away with it *the bars melted and she runs to him and kicks the butts of the ones trying to crusafy him* don't much my man
Sagi scratched the back of his head. Then jacked Silver up against a wall. "You, me, capsule corps, sorry kid, but you just pissed me off you little rat faced prick.....im going to do more punishment to you then they are when you lose...." he slammed Silver to the floor and started walking off.
A guy pulled him around the corner. "What the hell are you thinking? He's a kid! Spare him damnet! you cant use your branch of sin on him!"
Sagi shrugged. "And why the hell not!? I've been trying to stay calm the whole fucking time!! what do you want me to do? take trash from some giant rat kid!!?"
crow:sagi dont let it go.... silver:laughing*GO AHEAD TRY TO FUCK WITH ME YOU BAR MAN SKANK!! tamaki:whatching this*HAHAHAHAHA THIS KID CRACKS ME UP!! anthony:mehh i did this to myself acualy...
Sagi growled and went back around the corner. "Thats it im gonna kill this little prick son of a bitch!!!"
The man held him back. "No! just let it go!"
Sagi yelled. "Hey you rat faced bastard!!!! I fucked your woman!!! laugh about that!!!! Im gonna tear you in half!!!"
The man started pulling him back.
Sagi elbowed him in the mouth. "LET ME GO DAMNET!!!!!" he was about to cut his arm with a piece of glass.
The man knocked the glass out of his hand.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr smartone123 said…
Kania:fallows Sagi"oh uh ummmm"sighs"I geuss I'm not good enough"
Sagi looked at Kania. "Hey!! You should of told me you had a boyfriend already!!! Crow!!! Make cuts on my arms!!!"
silver:stands back tearing*y-you...YOU BASTARD!!!*cuts his arm as a huge amuont of blood goes into the palm of his hand*ILL KILL YOU!!!*holds in right to sagi's stomache and launches the bullet like branch of sin into sagi*...grrrr...... tamaki:HOLY SH**
Kenia:"he's not my boyfriend he's 13!!I'm way older then him and he's my bosses son why would I do that against my honesty code"
crow:hell no silver:panting*i am serious...im going to tear you to shreads!!!!*jumps in the air and kicks sagi in da face*
Sagi rips skin off of his arms. "ITS MY TURN!!! IM GOING TO KILL YOU YOU RAT FUCKER!!!" huge sycth edged blades of blood came from his arms. He cut the palms of his hands. "EAT THIS YOU BITCH!!!!" he holds his hands to silver's chest and fires his branch of sin off like machine gun bullets, then sliced him across the face and kicked him to the ground. "SAY YOUR PRAYERS!!!"
The man quickly pulls him back around the corner.
Sagi pushed the man off of him and ran back around the corner. "GET UP!!!"
Kania:"silver stop!"in a d flash she nutrilized his sin attack since that's her skill beside blood morning stars
silver:doged it all listening to his head phones*hmm what did you say meeh im bored!*slams his cell door locking it*im not letting HER back in here crow:in the bar*man that my boy hes only thirteen and he went against sagi he gots some balls
Sagi slammed his fist against the wall. "That little bastard....." he cut every last inch of skin on his arms and legs, even his chest. He kicked the cell door down. "We're not finished......" he picked silver up by his throat and branch of sin spikes came from his chest and went though his head. "Now we're finished, little cunt...." he walked out of the cell.
The man grabbed Sagi by the face and drug him back to his cell, then healed him with his branch of sin, then smacked him in the head. "You idiot!!"
Kania:kicks the cell door off it's hinges panties and that hole Sagi made shown cause she had the dress on"I'm not some fucking toy,I quit silver!"stalks off
silver:whatever bit**! italy:recives a call from kania*what did he do this time? crow:hey shane did you hear about how silver went beserk on some dude? veince:yeah i heard mostly because the kids my nephew hey meoko did you hear about it?
Shane:"oh yes kania was in the middle no"
Meoko:"ya news spreads fast here"
Kania:"fighting and getting possessive why is he like that over me?what I do to make him live me?"
sad
Zandra:i-i don't know but my brother is up stares he broke his wing from cashing threw the wall from trying to a stunt *shards of glass still in her head and size 99C breast she tries to poul one out* oww it's in to deep *looks back up* p-please h-help me
italy:mostly because your the only girl whos been there in his life his mom left most girls dont like him...ya know anyways what did you do that got him so pissed? crow:oh hell yes she was silver jumped on the dudes back hes like"GET OFF MY WOMAN"and shit it was so funny then he went fuckin beserk!. veince:i wish i could SEE so i could have seen it my eyes are so fucked up now..*starightens his huge glasses*..anyways it sounds like it was hella funny
Kanji:"sure"with a gentle hand puts it on her head and starts to heal it then with the other pulls it out slowly healing as he goes and it's done she was completely new even her hair was grown back"better?"tosses the glass away put hand on her wing and heals that too"I'm a master healer"says gentle
Kenia:"......then I'll find him a new girl.Oh I was fooling around with someone I was what you call"drunk" and that usually gets bad"

Luna:bellows out so the whole prison hear"you fuck people when your drunk!!"

Kenia:cover her mouth"shut up! I'll check up on u later"hangs up beats Luna up

Luna:"OW!"T-T
italy:moves away from the phone screaming so loud the prison can hear*AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­H!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! silver:eyes open wide*dad?... veince: who the hell is screaming like a banshee? crow:what the fuck?......
sad
Fay:I'm still not going to let them do this to you our little unborn little girl needs you *cuts him down and put his hand on his belly* she needs you *look of pain* and I've been hurting alot lately off and on
sad
Zandra:p-please don't leave me here to die *tears up* please my brother needs me
Kania:"I think I'm in trouble"T-T puts phone in his pocket
Luna:"noooo"
(he just healed her you jgnored my post)
italy:YOU FUCKING HEAR ME NEXT TIME YOU GO FUCK SOME DUDE ON THE JOB YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*hangs up on the phone* veince:so meoko how have you been science you killed my eyes sight..*smiles*the bath was nice though... crow:oh god some dude must have been really pissed did you hear him yellin?
angry
Matthew:well sense not one of you gards has the guts to face me I'll go and save my sister *starts to walk past*
(kanji already healed zardra)
Kania:text him"I didnt fuck him we were playing around and I wasnt not he job then I finished for the day!"clicks phone annoyed"old men are annoying"
smile
(Sorry i miss read)
Zandra:th-thank you *moves wing a bit and tries to straten up her bra when the shoulder straps on both her dress and bra snaps* oh my *tries to cover then blushes* vary sorry
Fay:Anthony do you feel that?
Kanji:"it's ok here"give her his jacket then his nice biceps and triseps shows wraps it around her"I'm hot anyway"helps her up then searches for stuff produces a shirt and jeans"my leader always needs fighting clothes"smirks and hands them to her"nice tits by the way"
angry
Zack:*tied up* but i already told you i was being a big showoff for my sister i did not plain it ok
silver:i fucking hate them....kania,sagi ALL OF THEM!!! maybe i could use some drugs to feel better hmmm.....*takes some pills*...WOOOOO TIME TO PARTY!!
Kania:thinks and knows a great person runs off and comes to silver"hey this girl says she has a crush on you"pushes girl close to silver"her names hazel"
Hazel:blushes"hi I think your great but I didn't know how to talk to you"shuffles"want hang out some time"looks at him with gray eyes
blush
Zandra:*blushes even more stearing at his pecks* thank you *puts them on and in her mind* oh holy thunderstorms he's right he is hot i hope he lets me feel those muscles
silver:wasnt listening because hes on drugs and listening to head phone*huh whos this chick? veince:i sold some gimp some pill yesterday i wonder what he did with them...
hmmm
Fay:Anthony sweetie?
(Ok witch chick is he talking about fay or zandra?)
heart
Kenji:"are you still hurt Chaz ei can carry you if I need to..."skin was a slight tan color and had a eye patch on one eye and had chestnut colored hair eyes were a gray green

Kenji:takes his headphones off alittle and repeats herself
Hazel:does same
(hazel a new girl who's his age)
hmmm
Matthew:*walks in* ok now to find my sister
silver:oh a panda!*is hullacinating*oh i love you panda!*gave hazel a big smooch*shiro:OH!*comes out a vent*s-s-silver fight!!! veince:hey shane *tosses shane a beer*chatch!
Shane:"oh sound intresting"had really good hearing cetches bear without even thinking"....."stares then shrugs sips some
Hazel:blushes
silver:stops hullacinateing*.....*realizes he kissing someone*...OH MY IM SORRY!!!!! veince:takes some of the pills himself*oh...*is smooching on meoko* crow:.....and he just took like 20 of dem things god knows what he is seeing
blush
Zandra:i-i am still a little shaky from the crash
sad
Fay:but?
Snaps-meoko

Shane:takes veince off her

Hazel:"it's ok I liked it"his him ^u^

Kanji:picks her up easy skin was smooth"names kenji by the way and also where to ?"
angry
Zack:it was not part of a plain i am not a part of anything now let me go and leave me alone!
(gtg for meow k)