Angel – Jäger der Finsternis Season 6

BuffySummers17 posted on Feb 18, 2008 at 03:54PM
Did you know what they were going to do In season 6? They were going to have Willow come and separate Fred & Illyria. Into two different people. Also Oz was Going to Come and join the fang gang.
last edited on Feb 25, 2008 at 03:10PM

Angel – Jäger der Finsternis 15 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr adwbuffy said…
Do you know when
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Joker said…
How exactly do you know this? The Fred/Ilyria thing seems a bit too much to be honest and cheapens both hers and Wesleys' death.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr amazondebs said…
agreed!
are they going to do this in the comics then?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BuffySummers17 said…
I can't remeber excatly, But I think My brother either talk to Joss Whedon or found it on the internet. No I am not really Sure if they are going to do this in the comics. But I will e-mail my Brother and ask where he got the info.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
what, your brother has met Joss whedon ?!?!?!?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NikaDawson said…
I did know about that actually. James Marster's also said he believed that Illyria and Spike were going to start some sort of relationship. And Amy Acker stated the Fred/Illyria split once.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Joker said…
Good job they ended it the way they did then coz that would've been lame.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kalik said…
OMG Oz to the fang gang sounds cool :D But the whole Fred/Illyria thing, not too sure about that, maybe it was only for the series, and I guess they have more of a different plot for the comics? Hmm..
Yeah! My brother meet Joss Whedon.
wow i am so jelous! *turns green*
I Just got the newest Angel Comic and there was a picture of the next issue. and 2 more people where in the picture. I am guessing One of them was Fred and maybe the other one is Oz. It also said they whole gang units.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tisha said…
Fred and OZ in the Angel comics?!?!
Yeah also my Brother met Gunn and Wesley and saw Amy Acker at a grocery store.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr goldenangel24 said…
wow i would of loved to see OZ. i always felt he should have been apart of season 7 of buffy. i'm glad they where planning on keeping illyria but bringing back fred. now if those fools would just wake up and realize that cordelia place is with angel and not dead somewhere.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Caitlynn150 said…
angry
The Oz thing sounds cool, but i read a bit about the comics, and it sounds extremely stupid!