America's Weiter oben, nach oben Model Cycle 11...The End?

prettybeachgal posted on Jul 02, 2008 at 06:06PM
so I read that cycle 11 may be the last cycle of ANTM. It said there's a rift between Tyra and Ms. Jay and there not speaking.
Need proof? right here ***WARNING SOME SPOILERS!*** Only read the first paragraph if you DON'T want spoilers

link

America's Weiter oben, nach oben Model 6 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ugagurl777 said…
Good, I am sick and tired of the ego filled diva anyways. I hope that Janice will become the new head host, becuase then the rightfull person will go home each week and the rightfull person will win. Tyra is a very manipulative woman and she will get her way, and with her gone, only good models who have true potential will carry on. *Crosses Fingers* (hopefull this is true!). I despreatly dont want ANTM to end, I just want Tyra gone, all she does is talk about herself anyways. ANTM without Tyra, fullspeed ahead! : )
Vor mehr als einem Jahr WorshipDwight said…
I really want more ANTM, but I couldn't care less if Tyra leaves, in fact, I'd rather Tyra left! I agree completely with ugagurl777. I know they will have more than cycle 11, because they are doing cycle 12 auditions this month- they are actually coming to a mall in my city that is only 10 minutes away! Too bad I am still too young and too short, but I will still probably go just to see who is there- and hopefully meet Heather- Last time for the cycle 11 auditions she was there, but I couldn't go, but my friends got her to sign a photo for me!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr greenchoco101 said…
Imposssible!
There was an Application Form for Cycle 12 on CWTV website.
AND - They already did some casting calls, it was introduced in the site too.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr gre said…
when is cycle 11 going to start? does anybody know?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr greenchoco101 said…
a cycle happens every 6 months or twice a year.
Calculate it! :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr prettybeachgal said…
I agree with ugagurl777 and worship dwight. Tyra is sorta...whats the word...superficial. Like Anya so DESERVED to win like they said shes more high fashion than Whitney. And Whitney only won cuz shes plus sized.