Alice im Wunderland (2010) Spot Icon/Banner?

misanthrope86 posted on Jun 22, 2009 at 09:44AM
Now that we have some more official images from the film, should we have an icon/banner competition?

Alice im Wunderland (2010) 11 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ILuvSweeneyTodd said…
wink
yes we should!

yeah,like two wrestlers (yes i know its cuz of matt) but they arent exactly involved in the movie...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr misanthrope86 said…
smile
I have already made a whole bunch of banners and am making more. Plus I am making icons. Hopefully other people will too!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr oblix said…
I made one, link
sad
Oh... I see that the spot creator has changed the banner to oblix's banner... I just thought it would be cool if we decided as a whole spot...
blush
i know i just saw that!!!but you gotta admit,oblix's is pretty cool...

...but...i have to agree with misanthrope86,we should have decided as a whole spot. :P
LOL! Yep, ignore my previous comment. It seems that Fanpop has gone crazy! Sweeney-Pie (the spot creator) didn't actually change the banner. There must have been some weird glitch in the system OR someone else contacted the Fanpop Four and got the banner changed without asking anyone OR someone used Sweeney-Pie's account to change it (lets hope that didn't happen!).
And yeah, don't get me wrong: I love oblix's banner! I just think we should see what other banners people come up with and then we can all vote for the best one as a whole spot. I really have no idea how the banner got changed without Sweeney-Pie's knowledge...
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
meh
that is really weird...

NOT,i repeat NOT,meaning for the person to do it again,but i wish he/she changed the icon as well...its really old now. :P
smile
Thats why I set up this forum: so people could post links to icons/banners that they would like to see as the spot icon/banner and then we could put them all in a pick so that we can decide, as a group, which icon/banner is best for the spot. Like I said, I love oblix's banner, but I really believe that spot icons/banners should be chosen by everyone who participates in the spot.
wink
hear,hear!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr oblix said…
yes, we can still hold a public poll to see what the people actually want.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sweeney-Pie said…
hehe im being talked about >.> XD
And yah im super confused still of how this happened...I'd be super angry if someone was willing to sink low enough to hacking just to change the banner.