Alexander Rybak Alex Lost his sparkle nowadays

rebecca19 posted on Apr 03, 2011 at 04:32PM
Watching Alex older videos ie 'Oah', 'roll with the wind and 'funny little world, he has a sparkle abt him and the way he smiles, his eyes bright and looking healthy in the videos is no longer there. Nowadays he looks strained, unhappy at times and tired of it all. Feel tht after Moa left he lost some of the happiness he expressed, not saying he is not happy with maria, its just ...........

Alexander Rybak 34 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ajsa said…
zzz
You see rightly rebecca19! I think something lost, and although Maria is very beautiful girl, he could not find the true happiness. If there is no hunting, no battle he does not feel the meaning of love, and we have to admit, what he did with Malin, I think, he was looking for happiness. Maybe it's good for the holidays and will be again shine in his eyes.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kuutti said…
I agree with you.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Helene17Norway said…
The man is exhausted. How many days off did he have these last 3 years? Eight? You'd be pretty exchausted too. I'm sure when he's home from LA he's gonna be more sparkly than Edward Cullen.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rebecca19 said…
@ajsa- i agree with wht you said as well

@helene- urgh not Edward Cullen (no disrespect to twilight fans)- dont want him tht type of sparkly lol.

That's crazy only having eight days off in three years, he over exerts himself to much and aims to meet others expectations to much thn own needs instead

I just wish to him much happiness and spiritual peace. Helen I'm sorry but Edward is so pale and can not be compared to Alex.
It was supposed to be a joke when rebecca mentioned sparkling -.-
@Helene- Lol the edward sparkle joke made me laugh, me like it. If alex looked like edward sparkle

Totally Random- just been online and got tickets for Bryan adams concert in november yay!. always wanted to go, nxt one is alex concert i need to go to nxt, if he still tours with Frikar
*if alex looked like edward sparkle, would have to laugh, soz*-

HEADLINE READS:

Norway's glitterly man alex rybak sparkles brighter thn cleaned teeth' lol

soz x
I don't think he will tour with Frikar anymore, they have other missions to do, so it will most likely be Maria and Kathrine.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Frikar is awesome, and i love thm performing at his concerts its full of energy and boyishness which is funny, the girls are good as well whn he is with thm, but still love frikar.

Is Olga not touring with thm anymore?
I remember he said there are plans for him in this year and that he will leaving the violinist girls. And he said, also that Olga was just in the Christmas tour.I think he to continues already just alone, but I not really trust the big concerts. / Or if he burns down for financially.
Alex said he will make one more album, and then he'll stop. He wants to settle down with Maria, start wrting movie music and get children and a family life.
Yes it is nice, but the material things always speak to intervene. Because a lot of famous band is back from time to time, if they want a" bit of money."Anyway, already he talked so much , and then the next time he said anything else. If two women too, now he finances in America,/LOL/ I think it will be an expensive trip. And he also said that the Christmas tour, a lot of money for him.
I´m sure that his head is full of new ideas after one week vacation. I think it is very difficult to differ rest/hobby and work for him. He is not going to settle down in the countryside for many, many years. He only used to talk about it when he is tired.
nooooo the thought of no more albums frm alex is unthinkable. He is only been in spotlight since 2009, surely he cannot leave us so soon. i understand he needs a break from work etc, and i totally agree with tht. But for him to quit music and settle into quite life, just does not seem right, i love this guy's music and what he does with the violin moves me to tears. Alex just does not seem like the type of person who would settle down and leave the spotlight. I guess i am just not ready to say goodbye to alex and his music just yet. his music gives me inspiration whn wrking on essays, poems, makes me happy. and most importantly it makes me beleive tht anyone can reach their goals, if they put in the time and effort
Alex is a two-pole of personality, he disappears, this is nonsense! He is an exhibitionist man, /non-pejorative sense /and to him will be more scandals yet, and I do not believe that only a rumor, that he and Malin were together in a hotel.
And I hope he gets manY time on the stage and in the public mind.
They went to his hotel room at the last day of Let's Dance reunion thingy where all the couples danced. What they did there I don't know, and I don't care either
Some of my friends work is also their hobby. When they are going to rest they do sam thing as usually but maybe slowly.

Alex is also an artist and it means he cannot be without composing, singing, entertaining and so on.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr elenikabouri said…
Kuutti I agree with you. Alexander is a real artist,he was born artist and that means two things: that he can't live without being in music somehow and he can't be happy without being in love,no matter how he's afraid of that absolute feeling.
Just because he could stop touring in Europe doesn't mean he have to stop making music. He can still tour around in Norway and Sweden ( neighbour country about 1-2 hours away from Oslo ) and make many great new songs, even though if he get's a family or not. Alex will NEVER stop as an artist, he's a musician, even the biggest stars, like Fall Out Boys Pete Wentz, have no problem combinating family life and music.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr elenikabouri said…
No doubt Alex will never stop as an artist. Even mothers with children have no problems combinating family and career. I just hope he will not stop his career as a singer. He has so much to give.
big smile
Alex´s next concert is on 7th of May in Snåsa Church and 30th of June at Sommerfesten in Giske, Ålesund, Norway.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr s0nja said…
I think he will still play violin a lot (probably everyday) also after he has settled down. Maybe he will do a longer/longer tour(s) when he has got enough rest or when he has settled down as he wants :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr smallwolf said…
He said that he was tired of being a star. I think all of us can understand why. He's a musician, a classical violinist and it seems that he still can't get used to being a star in this world. I hope he will have more time to rest :(
i think alex was pushed into spotlight somewhat overnight, ok he was in things like norwegian idol and performed there, although he didnt win he kept trying. Then comes along the ESC and he wins, where he no longer has to try and become an artist, but already overnight he becomes famous and has interviews, tv programs, concerts and evrything else to deal with. Which is a lot for some ppl to take in. I mean if i was trying for years to become a known artist, and thn all of sudden i win a european contest and nxt thing i know i am in tabloids, having interviews etc, then i would find it a bit overwhelming

Wheara people like Didrik entered euro contest in 2010, although he didnt win, he still released an album and decided tht he wanted to finish at Barrat Due (*sigh* how i wish i went to tht place) first before he fully got himself involved in wht alex has now. For ppl like didrik, he put his studies before career and took slow progression to becoming artist, whearas alex done the opposite
Alex did not finish school, I think he will regret it, I would not it , I finish to University because lot of work is in this
Well I don't know how it works outside of Norway, but in Norway it's never to late to take an education. You can wait until you're over 40 if you want to
i dont think alex is finished his education at Barrat Due, he said a while bk he was putting his studies on hold for a year or two after winning eurovision, as he said he wanted to experiment being an artist. So as far as i know he is still enrolled/registered there, he is just taking what we would call a 'gap year' (a year break to experience world before returning to studies).

@Helene- thats the same here, it does not matter how old you are whn you go to uni, any age is fine, as long as you have the qualifications to get in
ummm....I think that in Western countries, people can take an education whenever they want and it's never late, of course. That sounds great ! By contrast students in some Asian countries like Vietnam, China, Korea ect, students're under the pressure to enter the university. I mean parents want their children to get the education at the university and it's considered as the key to success. lol ~~~ I'm getting tired of this opinion. Personally, Alex can finish his study when he has more time and that's good :)
No , here is the same, the parents want, that the child, obtain a diploma. Because they believe it's the key, to good life
Smallwolf Where did you meet with Alex's art?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr khanhlynk_KFC said…
I think he should be relaxed because of working hard!
Little+Often is better than Lot+sometimes

Don't need to fall in love with other girls, Moa, Katarina, Maria, whatever.... What's lost can't be born again... Let your music lift you up, Alex...

ajsa
I just don't know exactly when I met Alex with his art ^.^ One day I wandered around and around youtube to find some music and I got Europe's skies video clip. It's so great that I continued watching more and more his videos. I love kinds of music which are slight and peaceful. That's why I usually listen to Asian music such as Chinese, Korean, Japanese but a little Western :) Anyway, I love Russian music 'cause my daddy knows Russian and he often let me listen to it, Russian music's classical somehow. I also can't understand why I'm addicted to Alex's art. It's amazing, wonderful and...just can't describe by words. I can only say that some of his songs can make me full of the joys of spring but some can make me burst into tears suddenly.
OMFG! ok so this is totally unrelated, but was on Didrik's official page and he is going to release another album possibly nxt spring i think, when he has time and nit so much work to do at barret due -that is one education place i wish i was enrolled in, then i would have him in my classes and hear him sing - which would be epic.

Yay thnks for making more music didrik makes me happy, now to make it complete, *cough* you and alex share kiss *cough*
Yes yes yes Alex lost his magically power.