Alan Rickman Snow Cake

JAlanaE posted on Feb 13, 2010 at 08:10AM
Hello dear Alan-lovers!
Who else has watched "Snow Cake"? I did and now it's my favourite movie (together with Harry Potter). How do you like "Snow Cake" and why?
If you know the movie and if you love it you should check out my newly created Snow Cake club: link
If you haven't seen it - well, I'd recommend it to you!
 Hello dear Alan-lovers! Who else has watched "Snow Cake"? I did and now it's my favourite movie (tog

Alan Rickman 5 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr zachariah02 said…
I have seen it recenty and I really like the movie. The movie is one of my favorites now. The plot was good and the characters all semed real and beliveable. Plus I would have never thought to see alan on a trampalione.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AgricGirl said…
It is a lovely movie.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Ms_Mesmer1 said…
I think it's an underrated film. If you're a fan of his and you haven't seen it, do so immediately. I love that it has both funny and sad scenes ( including one shocking one) in it. The acting is also superb. Plus there's a pretty hot love scene in it too. What more could you ask for?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kerouac4 said…
I can't wait to see it! :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kerouac4 said…
I'm watching it now...it's absolutely phenomenal. Wow. I can't stand anyone who always says "Alan Rickman always plays villains". Those people should watch this movie....seriously. The opposite of a villain. He is wonderful and emotional and deep in this movie.