Akatsuki The Akatsuki don't deserve to be destoried Von Naruto and the others!!

dei-girl posted on Jul 02, 2008 at 02:25AM
Horrble thing, that a lot of the akatsuki members are dieing!!
i want to know what you think fans,so reply!!X)
last edited on Jul 06, 2008 at 03:55AM

Akatsuki 5 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SilentRevelry said…
I'm depressed about it, all my favorites died too. Itachi, Deidara, Hidan...and Tobi might as well be dead, he's not the Tobi I once knew!

But Itachi dying was the worst.

I guess Kishimoto has some twisted reason for it.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dei-girl said…
yah, i feel the same way, only if the granny chiyo could like use the recartion on them or maybe someone else could...but idk.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hellgirl223 said…
well i think that im sick of all the aktasuki dying jst coz theyre the bad guy next thing u kno it madara the immortal will die and dats jst so stupid (i also hate that deidara and itachi-kun die! theyre my favs!)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr deathnote said…
AH, I of course feel sad that they are dying but seriously!!! Itachi's death made me cry... I mean it come on!! ITACHI? how can Masashi do sush a thing plus, he was even a good guy, and don't even let me start on Deidara's death! So horrible this were the ones that hurt the most!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Hidanfan said…
crying
Suckish hidan deid >> i h8 shikamaru!i blame sasuke 4 the Akatsuki's deaths...but i blame evrything on him so........lol
deathnote i agree i cried when itachi deid also T_T [yah i cried alot when hidan died and dei-dei 2] i cried 4 all deaths it sucks they die!