Adam Lambert ADAM DIDNT WIN

r-pattz posted on May 21, 2009 at 02:04AM
he deserved to win!!! i cant believe kris is this year's idol.

Adam Lambert 7 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LibbyLolli said…
dude this sucks!! its an outrage i tell you, an outrage!!! adam was a helluva lot better than kris! he was a lot more creative and had a much better voice!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 1oldcat said…
ADAM IS STILL A WINNER IN THAT HE WILL GO FAR BEYOND KRIS - ADAM HAS IT ALL AND WILL CONTINUE TO EXCEED!!! THE PUBLIC WILL NOT REMEMBER KRIS A YEAR FROM NOW.....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jacobs_Chick said…
Kris doesn't have half the talent or the amazing vocals that Adam has, I CANNOT believe that Adam didn't win. He was consistantly amazing every week. People say he was a one trick pony but his versions of "Tracks of My Tears" and "Mad World" gave me chills. Adam, You are phenomenal, and you are my American Idol!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cr8zi4adam said…
DAMN RIGHT! i LOVE this website! that is EXACTLY what i was thinking.i love adam so much. im gonna get a shirt that ses i love adam or something! i looked it up on google and they hav them! i advise u guys look at them...they are so US!! lol!!! =]

but adam is sooo much better than kris..i CANNOT believe that kris won. i wouldn't hav been quite as sad if it were someone that was decent like allison or danny... but KRIS! he sucks! (btw i would still b totally depressed if adam didnt win against allison or danny, it just wouldnt have been as big of a surprise)

Vor mehr als einem Jahr sorchy101 said…
oh my god my jaw hit the floor when they called out kris' name! how the hell did adam lose?! i cant believe it. adam well deserved to win he is AMAZING. just as long as he gets a record deal i wont care too much. . . nope thats a lie i am in shock.i wil never watch american idol again. . . well no thats a lie too.
and of all the people to beat him. no way was kris better than allison and danny. i DEMAND a recount!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr skipin8 said…
i really cant belive that he didnt win i mean, common man he kicked ass, he is amazing and he's gorgeous! I WAS SUPER PISSED HE DISERVES IT!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr adam_and_dc_fan said…
angry
FOOCKING KRIS FANS!!! THEY ARE CHEATERS!!