A Song of Ice and feuer Thrones Two...Best scene

Kaleese619 posted on Apr 08, 2012 at 11:17PM
What scene popped for you in the new season opener? I thouhtvthe scene with Robb and Jamie was good, only made better by the slow, deliberate, stalk of the wolf. Then when the wolf appears in full frame he is enormous, and breath-taking. Then Robb places his hand on the nape of this beast as if to say, "This ....We are what you have to contend with Kingslayer"! BAM!!! It was in my world what we call the kicker. Loved it!

A Song of Ice and feuer 4 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr delamico said…
laugh
Hmmm... I can't really say. There are more than just one favorite scene. I loved when Robb taunted Jaime with "You've been defeated by a boy, you might be killed by a boy" thing. Robb is just nothing special in the books, but the show is really making him a super hot badass to fall for. My other favorite scene is Cersei and Littlefinger. "Seize him! Cut his throat! No. Wait. I've changed my mind." And also the one with Varys and Tyrion. When they both put their fingers on the door to stop the other opening it. And Salladhor Saan and Davos interaction made me roll with laughter.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kaleese619 said…
Good scenes all, especiallly the scene where Littlefinger tried to assert the upper-hand by telling Cersei "knowledge is power." She quickly showed him what was what. Anybody who shows Littlefinger the depth of his weakness tickles me pink.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kaleese619 said…
Good scenes all, especiallly the scene where Littlefinger tried to assert the upper-hand by telling Cersei "knowledge is power." She quickly showed him what was what. Anybody who shows Littlefinger the depth of his weakness tickles me pink.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Popcornfan said…
Definitely the Blackwater episode ending.