Zeppie What do Du Liebe about ya Bangtan family( to every member)

GDragon612 posted on May 21, 2016 at 05:17AM
Annyeong haseyo my so cute bts Family ><❤ ❤ ❤

heres the area you can wrote why you love ya Family, why you love every member, how you would describe her,him, Charakter,...) and so on feel free!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Annyeong haseyo my so cute BTS Family ><❤ ❤ ❤ heres the area Du can wrote why Du Liebe ya
last edited on May 22, 2016 at 06:03AM

Zeppie 53 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 53

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Zeppie said…
Is this to describe BTS fam?

Sorry I just noticed this forum now x3
GDragon612 commented…
yes zeppie ~ no problem babe XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I think I might use this forum to do super short appreciation posts...

Thanks for making it Kathi xD

I'll start it with Kathi then. I like how she always finds new ways to make Fanpop enjoyable with new topics to discuss and games and stuff :3
 I think I might use this Forum to do super short appreciation posts... Thanks for making it Kathi
GDragon612 commented…
tysm zeppie>< ❤ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
GDragon612 commented…
ysw babe ❤ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
GDragon612 commented…
oh very nice idea!!! ❤ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I like how Riku can be like ajlskdjfsl;dkj???? and I can be like ajdlkfjl;sdkjfsdl;!!!! and we understand :v
 I like how Riku can be like ajlskdjfsl;dkj???? and I can be like ajdlkfjl;sdkjfsdl;!!!! and we unders
GDragon612 commented…
XD Du both are so fluffy >< ❤ and funny Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I like how Blind gives the best advice, always, no questions asked, just advice, and I appreciate :3
 I like how Blind gives the best advice, always, no Fragen asked, just advice, and I appreciate :3
GDragon612 commented…
bunnys bunny bunnys >< ❤ jiminie looks like and wikinger so cute >< ❤ eatjin so cute present Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr FabulousChicken said…
Zeppie: Nothing I like about her. Nope. Nothing at all. :v

(But I lowkey like the fact that she's a cute little bun-bun. Shh. Don't tell her I said that.)
 Zeppie: Nothing I like about her. Nope. Nothing at all. :v [i](But I lowkey like the fact that she
GDragon612 commented…
psssht thats a secret =3❤ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Zeppie commented…
Don't worry, I wont tell her :v Vor mehr als einem Jahr
GDragon612 commented…
XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
FabulousChicken commented…
Ok good. I was worried for a sec there. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku: I like the fact that she can be philosophical and rant about stuff and then be a derpy lil shit the next minute.

Plus Riku is always willing to talk about a variety of things. I like that too.
 Riku: I like the fact that she can be philosophical and rant about stuff and then be a derpy lil shit
Kathi: I like that Kathi is always energetic and positive.
 Kathi: I like that Kathi is always energetic and positive.
GDragon612 commented…
Omg thank Du >< Kimchi Du are so suga sw33t ya to me*melted away*❤ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
<3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riha, I like how I can talk to her about fanfiction lel :v Not that I read it or anything :v
 Riha, I like how I can talk to her about fanfiction lel :v Not that I read it oder anything :v
Lies. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Zeppie commented…
I never lie :v Vor mehr als einem Jahr
senpaisanbeinim commented…
lies..Zeppie reads a lot of fanfiction :3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riha: I like that Riha has a sense of humour and understands my love for Jimeen.

And she's a Jin stan. Can you get any better than that?
 Riha: I like that Riha has a sense of humour and understands my Liebe for Jimeen. And she's a Jin s
BP: I like how chill BP is about everything. BP's a pretty cool guy.
 BP: I like how chill BP is about everything. BP's a pretty cool guy.
I like how BP is always so positive and fun to talk to, and I love his love for Taehyung, it's precious x3
 I like how BP is always so positive and fun to talk to, and I Liebe his Liebe for Taehyung, it's precio
I like how passionate Riku is about working and getting stuff done. I need that motivation in my life.
 I like how passionate Riku is about working and getting stuff done. I need that motivation in my life
I like how Kathi helps me to add new guys to my bias list xD
I'm looking at you Wonho and Monsta X in general :v
 I like how Kathi helps me to add new guys to my bias Liste xD I'm looking at Du Wonho and Monsta X i
Riku114 commented…
Convert to Monsta X-ism Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Zeppie commented…
I just might :v Vor mehr als einem Jahr
GDragon612 commented…
hehe Du must get the monsta virus =3 <3333 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I like how Minnie can always cheer me up. Doesn't matter what she does, it always makes me happier.

(this forum is my new fav thing and I will be mushy af, no one will stop me :v)
 I like how Minnie can always cheer me up. Doesn't matter what she does, it always makes me happier.
I like Blind's sense of humour. He can keep his personality pretty lowkey to everyone, but he says some really funny stuff xD
 I like Blind's sense of humour. He can keep his personality pretty lowkey to everyone, but he says so
Blind gets two in a row xD But I like Blind's support and generosity. Especially when we play AK. Sorry I can't play anymore lately. Shitty computer is shitty.
 Blind gets two in a row xD But I like Blind's support and generosity. Especially when we play AK. Sor
BlindBandit92 commented…
:feelsbadman: Cmon Du can force your computer to work. :v Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Zeppie commented…
xD I plan on upgrading Weiter year. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I like how BP wrote BTS Fam 4 lyfe on a truck that one time xDD It's the kind of thing I would do lel.
 I like how BP wrote BTS Fam 4 lyfe on a truck that one time xDD It's the kind of thing I would do lel
I like how sweet and caring Kathi is, always checking up on people. Whether it's a prop or some lovely spam, Kathi is always around somewhere and it's nice x3
 I like how sweet and caring Kathi is, always checking up on people. Whether it's a Requisiten oder some lovel
GDragon612 commented…
Omg i die of your cuteness zeppie *aish * ><<3333333333 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I like how funny Riha is, especially with her love/hate relationship with her bias Jin. But we all know she loves him to pieces and his pink ukelele. It's great xD
 I like how funny Riha is, especially with her love/hate relationship with her bias Jin. But we all kn
Who Jin? I don't know any Jin... >.> Thank Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I know this is supposed to be BTS fam posts, but I want to make an appreciation post for Wanta xD I like how Wanta is cool with him, Riku and I chilling together playing random games online, CaH or those drawing games. I really have heaps of fun, and he's a funny guy too.
 I know this is supposed to be BTS fam posts, but I want to make an appreciation post for Wanta xD I L
I like how Riku and I have a very honest friendship. Any worry, concern, or happiness is shared and discussed so nothing is left in a gray area, and I appreciate it so much.

(I am venting a lotttttt in this forum lel)
 I like how Riku and I have a very honest friendship. Any worry, concern, oder happiness is shared and d
I like how excited Minnie gets about food xD And how she thinks the food I cook is cooler than buying takeaways lel. I wont forget how we spent an entire class of me teaching her to make a lamb roast xD Her passion for food is beautiful :') We need to make fried chicken again x3
 I like how excited Minnie gets about Essen xD And how she thinks the Essen I cook is kühler than buying
Combined post: I like Riku and Riha's love for NamJin. It's precious x3
 Combined post: I like Riku and Riha's Liebe for NamJin. It's precious x3
I like how much both Riku and Zeppie make me laugh.
Like seriously.
All I need to hear is their names and I start laughing like an idiot. :v
 I like how much both Riku and Zeppie make me laugh. Like seriously. All I need to hear is their n
Zeppie commented…
:D Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
I like that I can freely talk to Blind about boobs, send him boobs, receive boobs.
Boobs, boobs. Boobs everywhere.
 I like that I can freely talk to Blind about boobs, send him boobs, receive boobs. Boobs, boobs. Boo
Riku114 commented…
Du can talk boobs? Ill talk boobs :v XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
BlindBandit92 commented…
I am happy I have people to talk to about boobs. I don't have many boob appreciators. :V Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I like how confident Riku is. Her confidence makes me feel less insecure.
 I like how confident Riku is. Her confidence makes me feel less insecure.
I like that Kathi is always so kind and her saying I'm sweet makes me happy.
 I like that Kathi is always so kind and her saying I'm sweet makes me happy.
Zeppie commented…
dawww x3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
GDragon612 commented…
Du are so damn cute >< Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I like that Riha always starts new conversations, whether it's about fanfictions, Jimin, Jin, or any other thing. She's good at making "What if" scenarios as well.
 I like that Riha always starts new conversations, whether it's about fanfictions, Jimin, Jin, oder any
:///3 Du guys are too nice Vor mehr als einem Jahr
And another one for Riha.
I love the fact that Riha is openly shipping trash. It's really fun to talk to her about ships, especially YoonMin and NamJin.
 And another one for Riha. I Liebe the fact that Riha is openly shipping trash. It's really fun to tal
I like Zeppie's attempts at making me boycott the backspace. This woman is dedicated.
 I like Zeppie's attempts at making me boycott the backspace. This woman is dedicated.
Riku114 commented…
Shes pretty good at making me boycott the backspace XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Zeppie commented…
I shall succeed :v No deleting keys around me pls :v Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
I like how you all think so highly of me. Like ples. Im awesome but Im not really worth half the praise you give.
 I like how Du all think so highly of me. Like ples. Im awesome but Im not really worth half the prai
Riku114 commented…
Oh god why do they all look so good and/or cute in this image Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Zeppie commented…
ffs Riku xD But you're right, they all look precious in this pic~ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
they're so smol in this picture... Except Jin. He looks like a very (pretty) old man Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I admire, love, and am incredibly impressed by Zeppie's ability to do things based on how she feels without having to think too much on it. I mean, I guess its something I really dont have the ability to do thats a bit strange of me, but Zeppie in particular always seems to be the best and most flawless with it.

I swear.

Its beyond my comprehension.
 I admire, love, and am incredibly impressed Von Zeppie's ability to do things based on how she feels w
Riku114 commented…
It honestly inspires me to not think so much about things but I really dont think thats happening XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Zeppie commented…
What...really? xD It's somewhat of a setback for me. But ty :3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I really enjoy the variety of conversation that can occur between me and Kimchi from serious to not so serious to Mildly WTF. We havent gotten THAT WTF yet for me to remove the 'mildly' part.
 I really enjoy the variety of conversation that can occur between me and Kimchi from serious to not s
I really like how me and Blind seem to be on a pretty similar standing when it comes to emotions and rational thought. Its rare to find someone like that.

Speaking of Blind does he know this forum is a thing? XD
 I really like how me and Blind seem to be on a pretty similar standing when it comes to emotions and
Zeppie commented…
Idk, I'll link him it lel :v Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I really appreciate how Kathi goes out to talk to people. As someone with a lot of people to talk to and manage, someone coming up to me actually makes it easier to keep tabs on people
 I really appreciate how Kathi goes out to talk to people. As someone with a lot of people to talk to
As for Riha. Her Namjin love is my Namjin love. We can be Namjin trash together and that is always nice. That and our agreed mutual love for Jin is quite nice.

Sharing favorites while still having lines drawn on who owns who is like one of the coolest things ever.
 As for Riha. Her Namjin Liebe is my Namjin love. We can be Namjin trash together and that is always ni
Namjin is beautiful. Namjin is every good. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
^ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I havent talked too much to Soul yet

But I definitely appreciate how many fandoms we share and obsess about. Like that is 100% amazing

Cept Hibari is mine. :v
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 I havent talked too much to Soul yet But I definitely appreciate how many fandoms we share and obs
Riku114 commented…
I really like this Hobi image Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I really like how chill BP is. Like how is that guy always so cool all the time..? Its like.... you can kill someone in front of him and hed be all like "Oh. *looks at the bloody dead guy* .... So whats up?"

Too chill dood. Nah. I like that you are too chill.

Wait does that mean you arent TOO chill but just right as TOO suggests its more than what would be nice good amount that to the point its a bad thing..?

:v Im over thinking things
 I really like how chill BP is. Like how is that guy always so cool all the time..? Its like.... Du c
I really like Riku's intuition. She just always knows when something is off and always tries to fix it.
Like I can be feeling like shit and not really say anything, but then she just knows and spams me with pics or says a bunch of fluffy nice things x3
 I really like Riku's intuition. She just always knows when something is off and always tries to fix i
Riku114 commented…
Most importantly, that image is bae. Sekunde most importantly, thank Du <3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I really like the emoji's Kathi always uses xD
No one else seems to use them. But as soon as I see them on the club I'm like "yes...yes that's a sign of Kathi, Kathi is here" xD
 I really like the emoji's Kathi always uses xD No one else seems to use them. But as soon as I see t
GDragon612 commented…
XD thank Du zeppie =3 Du make me so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BlindBandit92 said…
I really love how mature everyone is in the fam while still being completely relax and chill. Some people are too uptight or just anal sometimes for no reason. Maturity with a splash of light-heartedness is never a bad thing generally.
 I really Liebe how mature everyone is in the fam while still being completely relax and chill. Some pe
Riku114 commented…
Aww. Thanks <3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr senpaisanbeinim said…
Oh my turn!

I'll start with Zeppie bc I've known her the longest.
I like how Zeppie's ok with reading everything I write or suggest. Right from fluff up to angst and then even all the 'men in skirts' fics I write. She's never questioned why and I really appreciate that <3
 Oh my turn! I'll start with Zeppie bc I've known her the longest. I like how Zeppie's ok with r
Zeppie commented…
I always Liebe your fics :3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Kathi is a legit angel. She's always so bright and postive, the minute she's there, I can't find it in me to be melancholic.
She's literal sunshine. She's Jhope, I'm not even kdding
 Kathi is a legit angel. She's always so bright and postive, the Minute she's there, I can't find it i
GDragon612 commented…
awwww so let`s fly together Du are so damn sweet ya<333333 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku is my fellow Namjin trash. I wouldn't know who to link my Namjin fics to without her.
She's a squish. And a very funny squish. I'd pull a Jimin if she was Kookie

https://archiveofourown.org/works/6985336 (Have a Namjin I wrote recently for all the squish you bring into my world <3)
 Riku is my fellow Namjin trash. I wouldn't know who to link my Namjin fics to without her. She's a
Riku114 commented…
WAIT DID Du SEND A NAMJIN LI- *notices it in the post* ..... I AM NOT A HERP-A-DERP Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
XD I Liebe BTS Pick Up lines doh XD "Hey gurl~ If Du were a Kookie, Id pull a Jimin *winky wink*" Vor mehr als einem Jahr
yay ok! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Then there's Kimchi.
I love Kimchi as much as I love kimchi.
She's always very nice to me. And she lets me go on and on about secretly bitter Jin. And she's a Jimin stan (possibly my favorite Jimin stan). I don't think there's anyone with a better combination
 Then there's Kimchi. I Liebe Kimchi as much as I Liebe kimchi. She's always very nice to me. And sh
<33 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I love how me and Kimchi can work together on a common goal to get things done. We share quite a few common goals at times
 I Liebe how me and Kimchi can work together on a common goal to get things done. We share quite a few
I love how me and Kathi have been both attacking the fam with the Monsta X Virus. We will raise a second fam

The Monsta X Virus will infect you all :v
 I Liebe how me and Kathi have been both attacking the fam with the Monsta X Virus. We will raise a sec
GDragon612 commented…
oh yeah >< Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr GDragon612 said…
heart
Riku: she is cuter than suga =3
she is my sweet monsta ><❤
and i love it to spread out the Monsta poision into the venes of our bts fam ❤
Riku114 commented…
heart
Zeppie: you are my best bishu forever><!!!!!!!!!
you are so crazy fluffy giri
the Chili in my soup
Zeppie commented…
Chili in your suppe xD Thanks Kathi, you're wonderful x3 <3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
GDragon612 commented…
Du too <3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
heart
Riha: awww what can i say about you?
you are the cutest what can happen to me
you are so sweet ya Hoshibabe
love our talks if you are sleepy