Zac Efron OMGOD IS IT TRUE ?

kim1891 posted on Aug 30, 2007 at 03:13PM
IS IT TRUE THAT ZAC EFFRON DIDNT SING ANY OF HIS SONGS IN HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL APPRENTLY HE ADMITTED IT IN A INTREVIEW

Zac Efron 24 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr grahamb said…
I heard something similar, but it was he did sing the songs but for some of the parts he was dubbed by a guy called drew seeley (who appeared in the concert) apparently it had something to do with zacs voice being slightly lower then they wanted.... thats what i hear anyway
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Crazy-Chica said…
yaa i always thought he lipsyncing (idk how to spell to day!!!)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sazza said…
he didn't sing in high school musical but it was him singing in high school musical 2
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ste3344 said…
zacs voice was mixed in with andrew seeleys and thats why it sounds like it is him singing
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Bubble464646 said…
yeah, I heard something like that.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pip_ku said…
Yep if you go to link (his website) he's worked alot with the disney channel :) Zac apparantly only sung in HSM2 after people questioned his singing ability :P lol
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kim1891 said…
well you can tell the diffrence between hsm 1 and 2 and even hairspray he sung in that aswell i think that if they were gonna do that in hsm 1 then they shud of done it in hsm 2 becasue you would think that we would be able to tell the diffrence (sorry i tend to rable on But cummon i am english)xxxxxx
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hsm123 said…
ya he lip sync
Vor mehr als einem Jahr zanessa said…
zac lipsinged in hsm but not in hsm 2
but he has a beautiful voice
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ghosty_girl said…
he does have a gorgeous voice!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sophiii said…
I really like his singing in Hairspray, that does prove that he has got a voice.
His fake-mixed-whatever voice in HSM is just shocking! I mean #1. It's soooo.. eww. Listen to the start of "The Start of Something New"! It gives me the creeps.
What I mean is I think that Zac is a much better singer than the over-mixed Disney-voice.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jamieleeh said…
so which movies does zac really sing in?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cutesweeties said…
he has sung in every film apart from high school musical so he has sung in high school musical 2+3 and in hairspray :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Tdilover225 said…
big smile
It's Rumored That Zac Efron Only Sings In High School Musical 2 And High School Musical 3: Senior Year. He Lipsings In High School Musical.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BroadwyGrl said…
tongue
He sang but his voice was mixed w/ Drew Seeley's voice. Pay attention to the soundtrack and/or the movie and u can tell who's who. I was dissapointed my self when I found out. Zac's voice is SSSSSOOOOOoooo much better than Drew's!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ClaireSalvatore said…
big smile
but that was only in high school musical, bucause in the 2 and 3 was his real voice
Vor mehr als einem Jahr glee_lover_96 said…
i heard that the only song that drew sings is getcha head in the game which drew wrote, apparently he wouldn't let them use it unless he sang it.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr babyV101 said…
angry
no zac doesn't lip synce you are all wrong my zac does not lip synce
crying
not my baby boy i can't beleive it
 not my baby boy i can't beleive it
angry
no he did not not in any of them and he will never lip synce well nnot as long as i live
 no he did not not in any of them and he will never lip synce well nnot as long as i live
Vor mehr als einem Jahr samlovezanessa said…
heart
In High School Musical ! They Mixed His Voice With Drew But In High School Musical 2 And 3 Was his Real Vioce And It Was Better
 In High School Musical ! They Mixed His Voice With Drew But In High School Musical 2 And 3 Was his Re
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mathrox said…
heart
yeah, its true but only in the first part.he sang in the second and third and it was better than the first.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MileyBandGeek14 said…
Well, it's mostly true. They paired Zac up with some guy named Drew Seeley. Zac's voice was still changing at the time, and so they had 2 use Drew 2 help out... But Zac did sing by himself in HSM2 AND HSM3<3
Here's a pick of the Drew guy:
 Well, it's mostly true. They paired Zac up with some guy named Drew Seeley. Zac's voice was still cha
Vor mehr als einem Jahr angiecakes said…
its true but he did sing some parts in the first HSM like the beginning and end of start of something new.
and beginning of breaking free thats it cuz his voice wasn't high enough to do the other songs but after Hairspray he sang HSM 2 and HSM 3 songs on his own.