Young Justice Who do Du think the maulwurf in the group is ?

lolfan88 posted on Jun 16, 2011 at 04:18PM
For those of u who saw episode 10.(If u didn`t go on Youtube and look up ]oung Justice episode 10!!!) Who do u think the mole in the group is? I think it`s artamis?

Young Justice 235 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 235

Vor mehr als einem Jahr emilypenguin55 said…
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! that would make for an AMAZING episode. hehehehehe. then they would have to battle thre clones! my face would look like this: just minus the drool and hat
 DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! that would make for an AMAZING episode. hehehehehe. then they would hav
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Robin_Love said…
mischievous
That would be cool; I could steal the real Robin and leave the clone~!!!!! No one would be any wiser!!!!!!!!
no you clone robin so every one can have one. it will help create world peace because who dosent want a robin?
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
mischievous
true. But the REAL robin would be mine!!! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha~!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!! Honestly, I love you guys but let's face it; Robin is too sexy NOT to steal the real one! I'm so in love with him!!!!!
big smile
true but send me the best clone of him pleeeaseeee
wink
Of course!!! You request, you get! That's how my system works!!! But the real Robin is mine; you'll get as close to the real thing as possible!
yeaahhh! im happy and OMYGOSH its friday!!! does any one know the name of tonights episode?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kikibibi said…
Dudes they just want u 2 think its art when in reality it would just be way 2 easy 4 her 2 be it! The mole is probably someone we as da viewers and crazy fans would never expect! Sooo take art out of the equation and look whos left pick the one u think would be totally outraygeous and s/he is prabably it! Me? Aqualad! srry I just never really liked him. Yeah I know u all hate me now. but hey at least I didnt pick Robin I like him lots! KF is pretty annoying though... And super boy srry I LOVE HIM!! I always go 4 da anti hereo types! Miss M? Nah 2 sweet.
smirk
DAMN RIGHT! You would have DIED had you said Robin! But i never really liked AL either; too formal! Grrrrrr...And you're comment makes sense. AL COULD be the mole. But the more I think about it, the more I stick with Artemis. And then i always think of some crazy person. Like, right now, I think another option could be that sphere thing!!! Crazy, true. But my knowledge claims Artemis as the mole!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 66Dragons said…
SPOILER: It IS Robin.
EDIT: Just Kidding! XD It's Superboy!
crying
NO!!!!!!!! I DENY THAT!!! DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT!!! LIES!!!!!!!!!! *jumps off cliff!*
Giving the recent developments in the latest episode, Aqualad is most likely the traitor.
surprise
yeah, i could be aqualad more than anyone at the moment *evilface* MUAHAHAHAHA but i really dont think its superboy, or megan their to loyal and i think i know megans secret *evil face* if robin was the mole i would die from shock, suprise and whelmedness. wally doesnt have the "it" factor that could make him a possible subject. artemis, is growing attached so it could be aqualad
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jadore_renard said…
... I really don't want Aqualad to be the traitor xD but I think you might be right.

I'm almost positive it's not Artemis because it seems like they're trying really hard to make people think it's her... I thought it might be Superboy for a while, and that he might not be doing it willingly or know that he's doing it at all. It might just be something that was put into his head or something... That seems kind of far fetched though :P
I know Megan's secret >:D
... I don't want to spoil it for other people though
hmmm
well its not that far fetched, since its cadmus who built him. but i think aqualad would be the willing mole and superboy is the unknown agaisnt his will mole. but i cant find a motive for aqualad to be the mole. the only thing i can think of is (a) him wanting to get rid of garth or (b) hes tired of being the old spice guy jk XD. but he really doesnt have a motive
xD I couldn't think of any reason he'd do it either... It seems completely out of character. The only thing I could think of was that maybe he's an imposter and the real Aqualad's being held some where. I don't think that an imposter would be able to be past the scanning system though. Maybe mind control?
the scanning is a machine so theres no real way to fool it UNLESS THERES MORE THAN ONE MOLE!!!!,why didnt we think of this sooner! more than one they can cover up for eachother! but uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aqualad doesnt have a reall motive, unless garth's really aqualad, no wait that wouldnt work bcuz they probaly would have really killed each other in down time
maybe... THERE'S NO MOLE AT ALL!!!! AND EVEYONES JUST PARANOID!!!

Yeah it was a longshot, probably not true
Ok heres another one

What if it isn't one of the YJ at all?! What if its one of their mentors?! It could be Bats! Or Canary! Maybe (I know he's not a mentor) even Red Arrow/Speedy!

Yeah another longshot, definitely not true.
okay im kinda with you on the whole mole thing because no one has a motive, superboy could be the unwilling mole. the mentors have way less than a motive than the YJ members so i dont think so. hmmmmmmmmmmm i really dont think any of the mentors are the mole/moles
Uh... who needs a motive? They're betraying the team!
As of Episode 18: I stand strong in my suspicions that Aqualad is the mole. Here is my reasoning:

Artemis is determined not to follow in her father's (Sportsmaster's) footsteps.

Megan is WAY too naive to be a mole.

Connor is a possibility, but I doubt it.

Wally you couldn't consider.

Dick could be, but I SERIOUSLY doubt it.

Kaldur'aan is the best suspect. You will notice in Episode 18 that he was determined to push the point there was no ole. Robin seemed disappointed, but that's irrelevant. He is the leader of the Team and would have all the intel. Among other reasons, Aqualad is the most-likely suspect.

Also, you will notice that YJ producers are determined to make it appear that Artemis is the mole and that Megan is stupid. Connor they are also trying to makes suspect, but they act as if Aqualad, KF, and Robin are above suspicion. Wrong. Wally couldn't fake anything. Robin works too much with Batman. Aqualad just strangely disappears if you notice. Think about it.
I think I'm standing strong with
THERE'S NO FREAKING MOLE AT ALL!!! EVERYONE IS JUST PLAIN PARANIOD!!!!
Mostly cuz I dont want anyone to be a bad guy. I like all the characters!!! Cept AL he needs 2 loosen up a bit.
Thats AL. But Robin is WRONG!
crying
I'M SO CONFUSED!!! ANYBODY WANT TO UPDATE ME ON THE RECENT EPISODES THAT MY F***ING FAMILY MAKES ME MISSS?!?!? Please? I don't like being confused. Somebody fuse me!!!
If you want to watch them go to YouTube. Im going to give you plot lines for the last two episodes. Of you need more, let me know! I'm happy to help!

Episode 17: New Genesis people came to retrieve the Sphere, which had transformed into a bike or something. Superboy had run away from a therapy session following the previous episode's events. Superboy and the New Genesis people teamed up to fight the Intergang, who were using Apocalypse weapons. Superboy saved the day and was allowed to keep the sphere.

Episode 18: The Team is preparing to go to a dance at Megan and Connor's school. Artemis shows up as a vampire, I think, and Zatanna as a witch. Artemis gets upset when Zatanna reveals Connor and Megan are a couple. Zatanna attempts to fix the situation by putting her and Artemis in their outfits and going out for a night on the town.

Harm, who has acquired the sword of Beowulf follows and attempts to kill the girls. Zatanna and Artemis follow a small girl in all white who keeps saying "Secret" MEANWHILE AT THE CAVE... Batman, Red Arrow, Red Tornado, Aqualad, and Robin discuss a mole. Robin reveals he knows all about Artemis's past, but doesn't get to tell anyone what he knows. Batman says Superboy is most likely the mole, but Aqualad demands their is no mole.

Meanwhile, after following 'Secret' Zatanna and Artemis land on Harm's house. They are knocked unconscious and tied up, but manage to escape. They discover Secret is Harm's sister that he murdered. His sister rises from the grave and makes him throw the sword away b/c his heart is no longer pure evil. Episode has a creepy ending let you watch it.

Need more, I'll gladly help!
big smile
No I think I'm good!!! And I do need to watch them!!!!!! But thank you for your help! I appreciate it!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DaPeople316 said…
cool
I am starting to agree w aqua lad but I think that if there is a mole I agree w bats
It's not a member of the Justice League.
tongue
Did u watch ep 18, I meant I agree w him on way he said
About super boy
Yeah. Superboy and Kaldur'aan are the most likely suspects for traitors at this moment.
angry
Still lost cause I have yet to see them but I disagree! Connor and Kaldur are NOT the moles! Now STOP ACCUSING THEM!!!!!!!!
I DONT WANT ANYONE 2 BE A BAD GUY!!! WHY CANT WE JUST SAY THERE ISNT A MOLE AND EVERYONES STILL A GOOD GUY!!!!
NO!
Go over the facts RobinLove, it's obvious.
wow. that was informative. as of now there are two possibilities.

1. its aqualad

or

2. there is no mole

if aqualad was the mole, that would be very intresting, but we dont have enough REAL evedince, like him doing something, all we have is him acting suspicios. plus he doesnt have a motive.which kinda leads us to the no mole possibility. WE NEED MORE EVIDENCE!

p.s. was there a new episode on friday the 25th?!?!?
smile
Alright, let's narrow this down. It's not Artemis or KF b/c the show couldn't exist without Waltermis.
Can't be Supey or Miss M b/c they wouldn't destroy that couple.
Aqualad is the only reasonable choice.
Also, they wouldn't make it a JLU member.
hmmm
yes, UNLESSSSS, cadmus uses superboys memories, and if they do decide to use his memories, when we find out it will probaly be at the end of a season, but there is a possibility.
Yeah, I guess, because Miss M is so naive.
yeah she is, like a not even funny amount of naiveness :/ so was there a new on friday?!?!
crying
No, no new episode this Friday either :(
crying
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OO!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! THE ABSOLUTE HORROR! im going to go sob in a corner now *sniffel*
WHAT?!?! NO YJ THIS FRIDAY EITHER?! THE NERVE!!! AND EITHER THERE'S ANOTHER CLONE OR ARTEMIS IS THE MOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kurls_Basd said…
smile
You guys please cheak out my new forum please
big smile
I DID!!!!!!! XD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ScarletJewel said…
I'm leaning towards either Miss Martian or Superman at this point. I recently went back and rewatched the first few episodes and I noticed that Superboy told Rob, KF and Aqualad that he was created to "replace Superman should he fall, or destroy him if he should turn from the light." That just kind of spoke "MOLE!!" to me, but then Miss M...
I saw an interview with one of the creators and he was wearing a shirt that said "Hello, Megan." He said that he wasn't going to give anything away about the Mole, but that his shirt was a spoiler. Then during Disordered, when she was with Canary, her response when she was told she turned white... also, she isn't on the season 2 poster, and it is titled "Invasion," so to me, it all seems to be pointing to her at this point...
...i hate being frustrated and upset. And I'm sorry. BUT DON'T HATE ON THE MARTIAN!!!!! I still think it's Artemis because there's alot of evidence! She's hiding in plain sight; everybody used to think she's the mole but the moment she starts being all nice, everyone turns to the other heroes. Well the mole is Artemis! I have more than enough evidence to believe this and I don't care what people say; I KNOW I'm right!!! So there! ;P
surprise
I have to say, it prob is Miss M or Supey.

Maybe both! That's why theyre dating!
angry
OMG!!!! HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST THAT?! STOP ACCUSING THE UNFAVORED~!!!! Maybe it's Wally AND Artemis; they'll be dating soon enough!!!!!!! *growls in back of throat*