Young Justice OC'S!!! A New Round of Fragen

SilverWings13 posted on Oct 02, 2012 at 06:56AM
I always thought these were cool to answer/ read. And since I'm bored and there's not much else to do at 12 am, these are a couple of the questions a good friend of mine friend and I come up when we get bored.

A few of mine:
-If you had to carry one thing in your pocket at all times, what would it be?
-What age are you looking forward to most?
-What is your favorite leisure activity?
-If you could wear a piece of (manly) jewelry (like, a shark tooth on a cord kinda thing), what would you pick?

^You can alter that last one to just normal jewelry if you wanna. Doesn't really matter.

A couple of his:
-What would be your reaction if you were told you were a wizard/witch?
-If you were a part of Max's flock, what would your wings look like and what kind of powers would you want?
-If you suddenly found out you were actually part of a royal bloodline, would you change your life, or keep it the same?
-If you could do anything you wanted to, what would it be?

Young Justice OC'S!!! 6 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CoaxochYJ said…
Dis is all OOC:

POCKET-KNIFE. Forget diamonds, knives are a girls best friend X3

THE AGE I GET OVER ANOREXIA. That is the age I look forward to most X3.

WRITING. Helps me get out my strong emotions, and sometimes one that could hurt me.

-If you could wear a piece of (manly) jewelry (like, a shark tooth on a cord kinda thing), what would you pick?

A CHARM BRACLET. One with the names of all the people I love X3

*Blink*

-If you were a part of Max's flock, what would your wings look like and what kind of powers would you want?

Black, with a dark, dark, dark red accent. Super-fast flying!

-If you suddenly found out you were actually part of a royal bloodline, would you change your life, or keep it the same?

KEEP IT THE SAME. Cuz I love my friends X3

Get over Anorexia Nervosa and celebrate with my friends X3
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BladeYJ said…
-If you had to carry one thing in your pocket at all times, what would it be? Gun.. all the time... a gun. ;D

-What age are you looking forward to most? 21! I heard something exciting happens!! ((she kills people SHH she don't know!! ))

Drawing and singing! ;D

-If you could wear a piece of (manly) jewelry (like, a shark tooth on a cord kinda thing), what would you pick? Lip ring? :P?

-What would be your reaction if you were told you were a wizard/witch? I'd make you turn me into a cat!! ((You're a wolf Blade)) I CAN DREAM RIGHT?

-If you were a part of Max's flock, what would your wings look like and what kind of powers would you want? Red wing with black and gray designs! :D AND I WOULD BE ABLE TO BE LIKE ANGEL!! Her powers!
-If you suddenly found out you were actually part of a royal bloodline, would you change your life, or keep it the same? I'd hate it.. i would keep it the same!

-If you could do anything you wanted to, what would it be? To be a better person.. to not screw up all the time.. ;c
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AislingYJ said…
OOC: This sounds fun!!!
-If you had to carry one thing in your pocket at all times, what would it be? Probably a pencil and sketchbook...
-What age are you looking forward to most? Ummmmm.....no idea.
-What is your favorite leisure activity? Drawing, writing, spazzing, eating, chatting/rp-ing with all you lovely peeps!
-If you could wear a piece of (manly) jewelry (like, a shark tooth on a cord kinda thing), what would you pick? Meh. Earrings I guess?
-What would be your reaction if you were told you were a wizard/witch? Give you a ginormous hug, scream and run, then apparate to Diagon Alley (I don't care if I have to be 17 first to apparate!). I'd buy a wand and stuff, then apparate to Hogwarts (pshh! Rules, shmules!), hug Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Snape, then apparate back home and turn my rat into a dog. Oh, and I'd probably be squealing the whole time.
-If you were a part of Max's flock, what would your wings look like and what kind of powers would you want? Hm...probably they'd be kinda brown..hawk wings would be cool! Powers........technology would be badass (like Robin!), so would superspeed, telekinesis, super-strength, water powers, archery, mind reading...so basically, I'd be a walking--erm, flying--Young Justice team built into one person! How badass would that be? *drools*
-If you suddenly found out you were actually part of a royal bloodline, would you change your life, or keep it the same? Probably same, royalty seems kinda boring. Although it would be nice to be super-rich...
-If you could do anything you wanted to, what would it be? Turn into Aisling and join the Young Justice team! Oh, and writing and publishing a book would be nice....So would making my own animated TV show! *giggles* The possibilities are ENDLESS!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ShadowYJ said…
These are OOC...

Swiss Army Knife-Always comes in handy.

16-start driving

Writing, Drawing, Skating, Hacking

I dunno, shark tooth?

Well, Witches do have powers, so it'll be awesome!

Um...I'll have white wings and my powers would be Quintessence (Gives things life and is in the form of lighting)

If you suddenly found out you were actually part of a royal bloodline, would you change your life, or keep it the same?

Don't think I'm stupid, but I always thought that I belonged or was related somehow to a royal family. Guess if I found out I'll be happy, but I'll be the same and keep it secret.

Be a superhero and make a squad and join forces and defend EVIL!!!!!!!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr InfinityYJ said…
OOC!
-If you had to carry one thing in your pocket at all times, what would it be? iPod. Oh wait, I already do that.
13. Oh.. wait.. I'm past that.
-What is your favorite leisure activity? Listening to mai iPod and typing sum stuff
-If you could wear a piece of (manly) jewelry (like, a shark tooth on a cord kinda thing), what would you pick? A choker
scream, pee my pants (maybe), run around, still scream, shake the person who told me, and make myself fin. >..<
-If you were a part of Max's flock, what would your wings look like and what kind of powers would you want? Gold wings, and... fire. ^w^
....depends.... do I get powers?
BECOME FIN, MEET ROBN, MAKE MY STORIES ALL BE REAL, OH AND NOT TO MENTION get an iPod 4th generation touch and a purple 3DS complete with Layton's Mask of Miracle.. Miracle Mask? eh. Finish a non-young justice story, too.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr XxKFforeverXx said…
Laser pointer!
Anything that doesn't involve homework.
Earrings!
CAST ALL THE SPELLS!
Black......and superspeeds
Keep it the same.
Uhm. Run away with the Flock. XD