Young Justice OC'S!!! Drawing ANY OC

-BelovedRobin posted on Jun 13, 2012 at 02:27AM
I am willing to draw your, YES YOUR, OC. If you want me too. Therefore, if you want me to, please put answer this forum with a description or reference image of your OC. I will always take any additonal request, meaning want me to draw it with a Canon character. SURE, WHAT THE HELL.

Young Justice OC'S!!! 10 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kenzie_KarmaYJ said…
laugh
OOC: Do Fin.. with Kenzie!! Please? (if you would)

Fin: straight black hair going down a little past her waist, bangs covering left side of her face, blue eyes (almost always covered to conceal her identity), very thin, a little shorter than Robin

Kenzie: she's seven, so that's a refrence for her height, black hair pulled into two ponytails that go down to her shoulders, green/blue eyes, square glasses (normal) that rest on the edge of her nose.

thanks. if you need like civvies or costumes lemme know.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr -BelovedRobin said…
Is it fine if I draw them in Civil? I'm horrible with costumes~
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kenzie_KarmaYJ said…
OOC: yeah, no prob! so.. do you need what they wear? cuz for fin it's pretty much jeans and a tee-shirt and for kenzie it's a tank top and a small knee-length tutu/skirt
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AislingYJ said…
OOC: oooh do Aisling! Short wavy dark brown hair (always in a messy ponytail), blue green eyes, kind of solid build. Civvies are a purple hoodie sweatshirt, black sweatpants and vans.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Obscurity98 said…
Harley being hugged by Roy, arms around waist! Season 1 version

Harley: Long(LONG!!!!) black hair, loose, jeans with showy Black V-Neck barefoot

Roy: red hair, alot taller than Harley. Black jeans, black Converse, and red hoodie, with or without shades i dont care

plz advise me when u have drawn it, thnx, if cant its fine too i guess
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BladeYJ said…
heart
Okay Blade pwease! ^-^

Blade has long Blonde hair either down (usually) or pulled into a ponytail. She always has her bngs in her face but she does try to brush them aside sometimes. She has red eyes (change though depending on mood) and she always has a smirk on her face.

Her civies are usually shorts, converse heels, gloves with finger holes (I guess combat gloves) and a fitted tank top.

THANKS HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE TOO MUCH TROUBLE! ^-^ I bet it will look amazing.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr EclipseYJ said…
laugh
Eclipse plz ;)

Ok Hair: Dark brown and medium lenght, kinda wavey at the ends and she has a side fringe and middle parting.

Clothes: (Her alice dress of you can I'll post a pic down below) its a simple dress to draw oh and i'mportant detail is her omega symbol necklace/ pendant

She also has bright green eyes but one is usally hiden because of her fringe ;)

MERCI XXXXXXXXXX
 Eclipse plz ;) Ok Hair: Dark brown and medium lenght, kinda wavey at the ends and she has a side f
Vor mehr als einem Jahr EclipseYJ said…
link here is a clearer pic of her outfit and remember OMEGA NECKLACE!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_Dragon97 said…
I hope I'm not over loading you, but, if possible, would you draw Jade Dragon?

She has waist length, long black hair, brown eyes, a bit taller than Robin, slightly tanned skin, blue jeans, white blouse (sleeve length doesn't matter), bare feet.

I hope this isn't too much for you. If it is, then you don't have to draw her. I really don't mind.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr -BelovedRobin said…
DON'T I FEEEEELL LIKE AN ASSHOLE~

I guess when everyone ask me, I wasn't on at the time. However, I see it all now. I am sorry for not replying back until now. At the time I was taking in requests but right now I'm not taking any request. Sorry.