Young Dracula Episode 14

11relaxing posted on Feb 22, 2008 at 06:37AM
if there was going to be another episode what do you think and want to happen?

Young Dracula 10 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr literallyme said…
Vlad has to have some quest or something like that given to him in the dreamworld!
(I don't have anything else because I have no imagination)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr babybell said…
So he can become a full vampire before he is 16.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 11relaxing said…
i want vlad yo wake up,the count to get out of the lasers and robin to remember that vlad is a vampire.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 11relaxing said…
i think robin still remembers that he is vlads friend but dosent remember that he is a vampire
Vor mehr als einem Jahr babybell said…
I agree cose he said forget about vampires, not forget the existence of those who are vampires. This is proven by them saying it was such a great family at the end, so there probably going to come and visit, and find out there vampires again. Plus ingrid will be rampaging through the streets at night killing or turning all she sees intothe living dead which might give them a clue.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr amateras11 said…
i think that robin remembers vlad being his friend too. i really want the slayers guild to be introduced though.
dunno why lol
Vor mehr als einem Jahr literallyme said…
Vlad will bleme himself for Will's death (cos he didn't put the crowwn on in time), but Ingrid won't accept an apology so will run away to rebel & do organised rampages with other rebel vamps.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PrettyInPynk said…
Nah... I think that Vlad and Ingrid fight...Not stupid sibling fights (Like the ones I normally win) but proper vampire fights and Vlad accepts his fate and becomes the new Grand High Vampire.. I hope..x
Nah... I think that Vlad and Ingrid fight...Not stupid sibling fights (Like the ones I normally win) but proper vampire fights and Vlad accepts his fate and becomes the new Grand High Vampire.. I hope..x