Young Dracula Young Dracula The Movie!!!!!

MrsGerrenHowell posted on Aug 31, 2008 at 12:34PM
Whoever sent a letter to cbbc asking for another series of young dracula well you rock

And if there is going to be a movie they had better hurry up im waiting to find out what happens to vlad.

AARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Young Dracula 13 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr spirited_away said…
We're all waiting to find out what happens to vlad! lol.
and why, exactly, do they rock? its not like we're actually getting a movie or anything :/
Vor mehr als einem Jahr werepuppy said…
Yeah, I'm a little confused at this topic title as well, I mean I know the BBC were saying that a movie company was interested but last I heard they had said it wasn't for them ...
so, MrsGerranHowell, can you explain please
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MrsGerrenHowell said…
the title is simply saying that there should be a young dracula movie whether the people want to make one or not!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr emovamp said…
and also were puppy(sorry if its not u thats the name of the person on another site) said that the person that made courps bride,i think his name is tim,was intrested.oh,and soz bout my spellings:(
Vor mehr als einem Jahr werepuppy said…
emovamp, you've misunderstood me. I set up a thread saying that if there were to be a movie what ideas would you like in it, on the other board. As a joke I suggested that it would be directed by Tim Burton simply as he is the king of the 'gothic' movies, and Young Dracula, going by his previous work, is right up his street. He is NOT actually producing a Young Dracula movie
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LandM said…
It would be good if he was though....in fact, it would be good if anyone was...
I totally agree with you LandM someone should put the idea forward!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr spirited_away said…
yes, someone should. but (and i apologise for sounding terribly pessimistic) it isnt going to happen. for some reason no-one - not even the bbc and theyre the creators - is interested in it.
Well if they aren't intrested they have now taste what so ever!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LandM said…
Yeah, I mean, look at the programmes on at the moment.
"Sorry, I have no head!" or something like that...a comedy, if anyones wondering...Cant they take of a programme like that and replace that with another series of YD?
Fairly enough, their may be some fans of a series like that but still...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr toyah13 said…
And "The Pinky and Perky Show" What the hell is with that?! I thought they died a slow and painful death!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr emovamp said…
so did i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ilovevdrackula said…
monkey
they should make a movie