Young Dracula Found this awesome Zeigen on Youtube....OUTRAGED that it's CANCELLED!!!

littlepwcca posted on Jul 16, 2008 at 01:11AM
I stumbled across Young Dracula on Youtube while just passing time. I had no idea it was a CBBC show, I haven't watched CBBC for *years* (I'm 24!). It didn't take long to seduce me with it's charm, humour and delectable Count Dracula ;) I was so taken by this little kids show that I continued to watch the first 4 episodes one after the other, and even googled it to see when it was next on tv. That's when I discovered it's been cancelled - I can't believe it. Of all the rubbish that's on our screens today, a rare gem of a programme like Young Dracula comes along and they stop it in it's prime. Unbelievable! All the actors give perfect performances, the stories manage to be light-hearted while tackling serious issues (e.g. divorce, fitting in), and with a great mix of silly and dark humour that appeals to kids and adults alike. I've got a younger brother and sister who I found out never missed an episode after school, and are gutted it's finished. Furthermore, I'm sensing from the buzz on the internet that it's become a bit of a cult hit! Please BBC, see sense and bring us back Young Dracula!!!!

Young Dracula 9 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr babybell said…
yeh its so sad..
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 11relaxing said…
I cried when i found out it was cancelled.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr vlad_lover said…
I made my friend watch one episode and after that she was hooked and watched every episode in 4 days. Myself and her are absolutly gutted it's over.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Harmonylove said…
It's so unfair
Vor mehr als einem Jahr babybell said…
ye... i loved Young Dracula
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Vampaneze said…
its becuase bbc aren't funding it!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr littlepwcca said…
Damn BBC...maybe we should refuse to pay our TV licence until they start funding again lol

Just about to start watching season 2 now...I love whoever put it all on Youtube!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LandM said…
Its a great programme, BBC. Take something else of our screens and replace it with more Young Dracula.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr shadess said…
I found it on youtube while looking around too, and fell in love! I'm in my twenties as well, but find no shame in watching this kids show x3 : its writers were geniuses who didn't put in anything stupid or corny like in modern day television for kids.
I really wished they could have made a season 3, i'm outraged and depressed that whats now my favorite show was canceled :c