Schreiben Dream Actors

sevendeadlysins posted on Jul 13, 2010 at 04:34PM
For every story I've ever written, I feel completely obligated to pick who I would choose to play each character if I had the choice.

So, who would you want for your stories/ideas?

Schreiben 3 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MerlinLemon said…
mischievous
hmm...
that's a toughie, but I do it all the time.

Okay, so I wrote this book called The Silver Jewellery Box and the Lost Key and I'd get William Mosely to play this guy called Luke and some Australian actor to play the main character, Jemma. And a couple of good, old actors to play Dheeman and Richard. Oh, and some awesome guys to voice Merlin and Katlego.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AaronHaley4ever said…
Jason Isaacs as Vlad & Billy Zane as Viktor...those are really the only 2 names I'd be adamant about ii my series (The Macabre Menagerie) ever goes to film. For those two roles, I'd need actors who could completely redefine what the fans might think of te characters, and those actors are the only ones who have ever changed my mind about a character.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr axemnas said…
Well lets see for my novel Sins of the Father i'd want either Leonardo DiCaprio or Josh Brolin to play my character Edward Dillinger at least when he's an adult as far as when he's a kid i don't know and i don't really know for the other characters just yet either though for the Columbo brothers i picture someone like Robert DeNiro to play at least one of them or the mob boss. For Edward's wife Elizabeth i'd probably go with maybe Nicole Kidman. For book one of my Conspiracy series i'd want my character Jamie Fuller to be played by Will Smith. For Jack Rains i'd have to see the actor doing the role to tell you who i'd want to play him. Boris Chaney would probably be Michael Cane maybe but, then again Boris is more of a hot head so maybe not
As a whole my cast lists actually usually feature deceased actors and actresses so that does me no good there. Like Edward would be played by Humphrey Bogart or James Stewart, Henry Fonda or John Wayne but he's kind of a mix of them all. Jack Rains could be hmm Cary Grant or Dean Martin maybe. The Colombo brothers i could picture being someone like James Cagney or Edward G. Robinson and Brodrick Crawford. Boris Chaney could be lets see Boris Karloff, Claude Rains or Spencer Tracy