Schreiben Wizard Of smaragd (A Merlin/Elphaba Story)

AuthorForPooh posted on Jan 21, 2013 at 08:22PM
When the young manservent to Arthur Pendragon, comes across a young girl with magic, sparks fly. But not all is fairy tale mushy stuff, when they find out they both with have deep secrets, endangering their lives together....

I will add chapters or parts of chapters every once in a while. For now, it is just me writing it... but I may get help from a friend. *wink*
last edited on Jan 21, 2013 at 08:54PM

Schreiben 14 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Brooklyn_Helena said…
*wink wink*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AuthorForPooh said…
Yep you got that right! *wink wink wink*
Part One (This is going to be short. I will add onto it later.)

Elphaba POV

Elphaba heard the soft pitter-patter of feet over her hushed sorrow-driven chant. As the feet came closer, her breath caught in her throat hearing a male voice.
"Ma'am?" She turned around his name stuck on her lips.
"Fiyero?" It was the red scarf on his neck that stopped her.
"No. Merlin." The scrawny boy put out his pale hand. No blue diamonds. She wouldn't take it. He quickly masked the movement by rubbing his hand on his servent jacket. Servent?
"Elphaba."
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Cool. :3 I already like it.
Yay! I am going to leave soon. So I probably won't add anymore tonight. But who knows?
Elphaba POV

She noticed how his eyes, his clear, enduring diamond blue eyes scanned her. Not with a disgusted look like she was use to, but an accepting, kind look. One only Fiyero had use to give her.
"You have beautiful eyes Miss. Elphaba."
"They're just murky brown mud pits. You're lying."
"It's not lying, it's looking at things in a different prespictive." He smiled warmly.
Elphaba POV

"Are you a servant?" She asks, before she thinks about it.
"Oh.. uh... yah." Merlin looks a bit uncomfortable. His once clear blue eyes, cloud over.
"I'm sorry. Did I pry?" She searches for something to say, as she doesn't understand this sudden emotion radiating off of this young boy.
"No. I-I just. It's nothing." He clasps his head with his hands.
"Are you alright?" The boy nods roughly, before walking off, avoiding her eyes.

Merlin POV
"Emrys." A voice rings strongly in his head. "Don't avoid me Merlin." Merlin feels the new stranger's unease, seeing his pained expression. He keeps his head down, so he wouldn't have to look at the sympathy in her beautiful milky eyes.
Elphaba POV

Elphaba quickly gathers her Grimmerie, before wiping the dirt of her dress and running off.

Merlin POV

"Merlin." The voice echoed in his head, ringing violently.
"Mordred.." Merlin thought warningly. The voice was that of a skittish boy's. "Where are you?" The voice grew closer with every step of his lightly padding barefeet.
"Here." Mordred's voice grew stronger until Merlin ran into him, falling back. "What is it?" He asks out loud for the first time.
Elphaba POV

There was something about the boy. Something....

Merlin POV

"Morgana." Merlin heard the name on his lips, but tried to ignore it. He wouldn't tolerate anything that had to do with that girl who broke his heart.
"Please Merlin... they'll, they'll kill her!" He pleads.
"No. I won't-I can't help her." His mind flashes back to Elphaba. The soft green skin and murky brown eyes swayed in his mind like a song.
It's really good so far. :)
AuthorForPooh commented…
Thank you! It may seem confusing as I Bewegen onward... being that Du don't watch Merlin and I'm changing the plot a little... but I'm trying to make it work. :) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Merlin POV

"So you're just going to let your fiancee die?!" The boy's once cold blue eyes flash fire red. Anger sprays from his tiny body.
"Yes! Yes I am!" Merlin turns to leave as a sound comes from Mordred's side. When Merlin turns back to Mordred, it's to late. Mordred's eyes flash orange and Merlin flies into the trees behind him. His eyes roll back into his head, and his neck lolls to the side as he slumps to the ground.

Elphaba POV 4 hours later

last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Elphaba POV 4 hours later

"Malky, Malky, miawo, miawo." Elphaba cooes to her white cat. Malky seems to ignore Elphaba and resumes to sitting as a distant shadow. Elphaba sat down and stared mindlessly at the empty chair across from her. Her loneliness gets to her, and her arms flail out. Knocking over his bottle of ale, and Malky's bad milk.
(God I have posted in a while..... But I guess nobody's really reading it... I am going to try to write more. Wait I just realized I wasn't doing their POV correctly. xD I'll start doing that now.)
Elphaba POV

Malky dashes to the windowsill, thoroughly scared of the sudden outburst. I grip my head in my hands and scream in anger as his ale spills on the floor.

Merlin POV

I wake up slowly, my arms chained to my side. Morgause in front of my eyes.
(Wow... I totally forgot about this story! Hm.. should I continue?)