Schreiben Help And Criticism descriptive Schreiben game

axemnas posted on Oct 26, 2010 at 03:10AM
For those of you who just need a bit of practice in your descriptive writing skills or you just want to write but don't have any inspiration this could be a good opportunity every week or so a picture is posted and you write a description for it.
I borrowed this from the writing spot and thought it would be good here. its a good opportunity to give and get some constructive criticism and make some new friends. As well as study others ways of writing something

Rules
constructive criticism only
no major word count can be as long as you want it to be.
no profanity
No "fight'n words"
No spam
if you post a photo for description make it clean since people of all ages and walks of life use this site
it can be anything from a movie scene to your own work picture wise
it must be your own work description wise
guide lines
Try not to get off topic if you can
most of all have fun and make friends
i'll start by posting the picture in the first comment the picture below is for a example description
--------------------------------
His pain filled eyes looked at her with extreme sorrow. You can tell by the way the shadows highlighted his face there is something tragic about him.
Strings of his raven hair drooped down over his forehead. His mustache was thick and curled over upwards. Even in the darkness of the pail moonlight his earring twinkled.
He had an intense stare of desperation on his face. He knows something something he wishes to forget
 For those of Du who just need a bit of practice in your descriptive Schreiben skills oder Du just want
last edited on Oct 26, 2010 at 03:17AM

Schreiben Help And Criticism 10 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr axemnas said…
cool
describe it

deadline from now till the 31st Halloween at Midnight
 describe it deadline from now till the 31st Halloween at Midnight
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 3nala said…
smile
A monster, whom was created not by other beings, but by the human hand. Bushes surround it, as he must be hiding from someone, or something. His face is covered in bruises and sweat and blood, he must be hiding from something that must want to harm him.
cool
not bad not bad at all
meh
Eh, it's not my best, but not my worst either...
Describe it
From now till the 8th
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Describe it From now till the 8th
smile
this is a script, then below will be a description.

hairy guy: dude, i got a hair prob.
doc: no problem
hairy guy: and people say i'm a werewolf
doc: umm...are you?
hairy guy: yeah.
doc; holy crap, it's gonna be a prob.

description:
a man with a hair problem seems to be sitting down. a doctor is holding scissors and what seems to be the scissor's pocket. the doctor looks to be examining the other man's face. the hairy man is shaking his fist and slowly growing fangs.
laugh
not bad quite a comical way of describing Lon Chaney Jr. and Jack Peirce in that picture
cool
eh, i'm said to be comical. it's how i roll.
cool
Sorry i didn't post one in November wrimo was keeping me tied up heres one
now till the 15th
 Sorry i didn't post one in November wrimo was keeping me tied up heres one now till the 15th
Here's one for July sorry i didn't post like i had planned here it is...

Here's one for July sorry i didn't post like i had planned here it is...