World of Warcraft World of Warcraft Fan fiction

Invader_Moss posted on Mar 16, 2012 at 03:39AM
This is becoming too much for me to handle...I'm currently working on a spoof and 6 novels and now adding another novel. I'll have to spend my most of my vacation on fanpop.com and warrior-wolves-and-cats.spruz.com because I really need to catch up on these fan fiction stories.
I also am not an expert on WOW. The highest level I've gotten to so far is 14. (59 on a Death Knight.) I used to watch my mum and dad play all the time, but that's all the experience I have. Hope you enjoy!
--Invader_Moss

World of Warcraft 4 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Invader_Moss said…
CHAPTER 1
It had been two days since I was knocked unconscious while raiding the Undercity. I opened my eyes and saw sunlight streaming through my windows, hitting my blood-red hair and making it sparkle and making me hiss with pain. I opened my umbrella to shield myself. Then someone walked in. I recognized the twenty-nine-year-old blood elf who had adopted me; it was Nanette.
"They accepted!" she said happily. "Should I notify your friends?"
That's when I remembered my eighth birthday. Even though I was a vampire, I still celebrated my birthday. "Yes," I replied.
"I have a letter for you," Nanette continued.
I opened it and read it out loud:
"Dear Amanda,
I'm so proud of you. Over time you have become courageous, just like your first mother. From the letters Nanette has sent me, sh seems like a wonderful mother. She has told so much about you; how you killed two Death Knights, how amazing you are at fighting, how many battles you've won, how many raids you've been on, and so much more. I'm so proud of you. It's so much more than I had expected from you. I will see you at your party.
Love you,
Dad"
"He's told me so much about himself," Nanette said. "After I get to know him better, I'm going to propose."
She couldn't wait! Even though it was only a week until her birthday, she knew it was going to seem like forever.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Invader_Moss said…
smile
Only 4 views so far :( All well, I know I'll get more soon. *yawn* 10:01 a.m.? I slept in a lot later than I had planned. Whatever, I can still catch up. This chapter is extremely short. Oh yeah, there's going to be a queen of Hellfire Peninsula, the Elwynn Forest, Redridge, the Tirisfall Glades, and so on.

CHAPTER 2
On the day of my birthday, I woke up early to packed my stuff: my black lipstick, dark purple umbrella, a hair black band, my favorite black dress, black high-heels and some spare clothes. I put on a black shirt and dark blue jeans, but no shoes. I hated when I had to wear shoes.
As I flew to Shattarath, I thought about how lucky I was to be a Draenei-Blood Elf hybrid. I would be able to go anywhere I wanted in Azeroth or the Outlands or anywhere without restrictions. I loved being a hybrid.
+*****+++++*****+
At Shattarath, there was a huge party ready to start. All my friends were there; Danny, Alice, Cornelia, and Julie the Humans, Sapphire and Topaz the Blood Elves, and Aela the Draenei. Even my three cats, Silver (male), Blaze (female), and Shadow (female), were there. Today was going to be awesome!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr venessaliu said…
very interesting start

link
Vor mehr als einem Jahr farmer100eagle said…
laugh
Great post! Looking forward for updates!