Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9501-9550 of 13264

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
The mother's eyebrows knitted in confusion when she saw her son make the cookies disappear, knowing almost instantly where they could have been when she heard the ruckus of a sibling brawl begin in the other room for all three cookies. A soft sigh escaped her chest and she sat on her knees over Weiss's bed. She remained silent for a long minute, eyeing her child eat which brought some comfort to her.

"Weiss.... Don't take that personal, my love. No matter what form you are, you will always be a Quartz." She kissed his forehead gently, smiling down at him. "They're tired... And annoyed... And sad... And well, they're just infants. They love you just as much as I love you. Just as much as your father and I love you. And nothing can possibly change that." She sighed before lowering her ears. "I've avoided questions of what happened and how you got here because I want you to feel comfortable sharing it. And I'll gladly wait as long as you want. I'm just..." Tears began to blur her vision a little. "I'm just so happy you're here... I feel like... I can finally breathe. I never had the chance to-- or for you to know-- or...." She bit her lip a little before releasing a small, short giggle. "I love you."

Flynn released a tedious sigh, not even answering Franziska at this point. He remained silent for the rest of the time being, cleaning out some of his vials and mixing some liquids together for Ophelia. He leaned against the same tree she was on, measuring how much of the magic was being joined.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Ophelia: (She gave a light groan, before she slowly woke up, her eyes only opened briefly before her eyes were on Flynn. She looked up at him with tired eyes, as she looked at the area around her)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr -Universe_COLA- said…
Weiss looked to Helga with a thinking face, his brows knitting closer together the harder he thought. Hearing Helga mentioning asking him about how he had got there to begin with and what happened only made him shiver violently for a few seconds. When Helga had finished, he looked away for a moment and then looked her in the eye. "Need...help. Bad...th-thing...come. I..from...bad place." He mustered out. "I...run...run, run...me escape...from.." He gulped. "From...Kalte....Kalte Hölle." The words that he spoke were clearly not english. "Kalt Genem...Uffern Oer..." He began to tremble again, the last of his words trailing off into a mumble. His eyes became unfocused for a moment, and he climbed off of the bed, his coloring and drawing utensils shooting from their place as he walked over to the wall. His crayons and coloring pencils began to scratch at the wall furiously, an image starting to come into play as his unfocused eyes moved quickly.
One of the pencils set ablaze before burning out, now becoming more chalk like. It moved between the numerous other color pencils and crayons, scribbling thousands of black dots down to the floor.
And slowly, a picture began to come into creation.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Flynn didn't even need to look up to realize Ophelia was awake. Once he heard her groan, he simply continued to empty out other vials and discharge useless materials from his bag. "Huh, I see you've finally awaken... That's a good thing... I think..." He mumbled, but since he sat next to her she was able to hear him.

Helga's ears twitched as she tried to comprehend the broken words that formed from her son's mouth. Kalte Hölle? Even though it wasn't necessarily English, her brain easily adjusted to a different language. She got hints of temperature from what he spoke. Her head tilted ever so slightly as Weiss mustered out some more words. She reminded him to take deep breaths when he began to tremble, but soon got out of bed herself and followed her child to the wall, her eyes focusing on each graze the crayon went against the frame, slowly sorting an image in her head the more Weiss scribbled. She could sense the fear in him as he did so, so she wrapped her arm around his shoulder as he scribbled, holding him in a motherly manner.
Ophelia: (Her eyes were locked onto Flynn, and with what strength she had left, she threw a punch at him. A weak and pathetic punch that was less painful than even Franziska's light slap, but enough to show her anger) Why!.... Why did you drag me out of there, dammit! I told you to leave me, but you just didn't listen!
Flynn rolled his eye, not even reacting to the pathetic punch. "Geez, I guess royalty really are never appreciative. You know what, Ophelia, no. I'm not taking your bullshit again. I saved you because I was able to. A simple thank you would be nice.
Ophelia: I didn't ask you to save me! I asked for you to run for your lives. There may have been a chance that the priest would have left you alone, but now, there is going to be nothing stopping him from following you and Franziska. Not as long as I'm still alive. Why did you think it was a good idea to disobey me!
The black dots soon became falling flurries of what looked to be ashes, or black snow that fell from a storming distorted sky of grey. There were around five or six lumpy skinned creatures there as well, their wings molded from torso and spinal bones. They were scattered out some, each one almost statue like on their frozen platforms of ice. Near the floor were vivid depiction directly from a memory of what he had witnessed, frost bitten skin torn and twisted into sloppy bundles layering a ground of a unnaturally dark colored ice that was riddled with deep cracks. In the distance of the picture was some sort of tall tower, something that looked like corpses hanging from the curved spines that riddled it up to the very top. The more he drew, the harder and faster the utensils began to scratch at the wall; the faster his unfocused eyes moved over the wall and his trembling increased. The image became more vivid.

Unborn fetuses and ice riddled blood laid strewn across the arctic landscape, a light fog being added along with heads piked on chained hooks that seemed to reach down from above. The utensils flew to the opposite wall, a gigantic water mill looking device being drawn into existence.
Except there was no water, only blood. More bodies were there, some being transferred towards the mill in pieces while more hung from the side of it by nooses made of some sort of bobbed wire like vines. The difference between the hanging bodies and the other ones is that they were drawn to look to still be alive in agonizing pain. Skinned children were hung by their ankles, numerous smaller hooks pierced through their achilles. Some sort of link spilled from their stomachs like intestines.

The utensils then dropped to the ground suddenly just as they were about to draw more, leaving the work unfinished. Weiss's chest heaved up and down slightly, his eyes widened as he stared at the art in front of him.
Jade_23 commented…
what the fuck COLA xD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Windwakerguy430 commented…
That wasn't Nithloraul's fault! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Side cause tho XD Haha! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Enricho: (He rested within the hole, hopping that he could sense Ossiana with their bond, or at the least, she could sense him, but a part of him kept telling himself that it was in vein) Come on, Oss! Where are you? (He remained in the same spot, his eyes locked on the entrance, though his eyelids were heavy, he refused to close them, no matter what)
At this point, I may as well just post "Enricho: I'm still here" Vor mehr als einem Jahr
..... Well,joking about beating a baby to pretty much total mental damage is one way to ruin everyone's night :P Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Not mine XP Vor mehr als einem Jahr
The witch's eyes endured the horrors her son drew on the walls, a small almost invisible shiver going down her spine. It wasn't really the image that scared her, it was that Weiss was there at a certain point. She was glad she had sent her triplets away because this would be the last thing she'd ever want them to see. What caught her attention were the dead children in the landscape, and she couldn't help but place a hand on her flat stomach when her eyes came in contact with the unborn fetuses. She stood there, frozen in memory when she was forced to give birth to already dead children. The pool of blood that surrounded her was a feeling she'd never forget, and seeing this triggered it even more. But her attention was caught once she heard Weiss's heavy breathing. She seemed to mumble something to herself before quickly appearing in front of her son to block him from viewing the image. Helga picked him up. "H-Hey, n-no, you're safe here, you're safe! Y-You're okay n-now..." Her voice trembled, and she regretted ever asking him in the first place.

"--BECAUSE YOUR NOT A DAMN PRINCESS!!!" Flynn yelled, tossing one of his empty vials and shattering it against a rock. "YOU left your kingdom when it most needed you. YOU abandoned your baby brother and without hesitation tossed him to someone else's hands like a rag. YOU are careless, ignorant, selfish, and spoiled! So sorry, oh so Princess Ophelia FOR SAVING YOUR DAMN FUCKING LIFE!!!"
Ophelia: I never asked to be a princess! I never wanted that kind of life! I wanted an escape! I wanted to get away from it all and be something that I cared about! But that's what everyone wants me to do!
Franziska: Okay, everybody! What do you say we all just go on ahead and get some things done. Flynn, we should go and collect some food for the long trip, don't you agree? (Without so much as giving Flynn a chance to respond, Franziska was already dragging him away from Ophelia, allowing both Ophelia and Flynn to stop arguing)
Flynn pulled away from Franziska rather easily, making his way back to Ophelia because he had much more to say. "WELL, SOMETIMES WE NEED TO DO THINGS WE DON'T WANT TO AND SUCK UP OUR EMOTIONS FOR THE GREATER GOOD! You think I WANTED to know all the information about the Ancient Ones? To lose an eye? No! No I did not, but I did anyways because it HELPED other people! People that I now realize don't deserve it. But youu.... YOU LET DOWN A WHOLE KINGDOM! I don't care if you didn't want to be princess, its YOUR responsibility to be one! And what, what excuse do you have for your damn brother?! Because here you are saying you want to do something you care about, when it reality, YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING OR ANYONE!
Ophelia: (She stood up, having gotten the strength she needed to yell back at Flynn) You said it yourself! There are people who don't deserve to be brought back! Why should I care about a kingdom of criminals, crooks, and whores?! Let Edrain die! I don't care! And Jacob deserved to go somewhere.... Somewhere away from the hell he was surrounded by.... Somewhere away from where I was
Franziska: Flynn! Please, let's just leave it be for now, okay? Come on! (She kept tugging at Flynn's arm in a rather hopeless attempt, desperately wanting the arguing to cease)
Weiss stared at Helga, his eyes still moving to different places of the wall almost as if he were looking directly through her. And even though the utensils had all dropped to the floor, the sound of scribbling could still be heard within the room. But not from the walls however, but from above. His eyes came into a sudden focus when he looked at Helga, his trembling arm slowly raising to point at the drawing on the ceiling, to one of the things there that had brought to him a fear that he never had felt before. One that disguised itself as safety. As the warm fire within cold, the light at the end of the tunnel. All until the moment where the dark became darker. His arms wrapped around his body in an almost constricting manner. Like he had been...defiled. He spoke in a voice of pure fear.

"H-H-H..H-link
Well........ if Jade was too grossed out to eat her noodles before, this will make her stop eating noodles entirely XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Jade_23 commented…
what the is reason behind this xD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Stephen King, Lovecraft, Bram Stoker, and Neil Gaiman XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"HIS NAME IS OSWALD, NOT ONE OF THAT PATHETIC WEREWOLF IN THE BOOKS!" He took in a deep breath before arguing again. "Yeah," he scoffed, "Edrain sucks. The people suck, the economy sucks, even the pizza sucks here! But you know what?! Just like in any other part of the world, there ARE good people that DESERVE to be saved. They deserve a second chance. They deserve a chance of... living without fear. And you... You had the chance to make that happen. You had the chance to rule the crown yourself and start a new era here! You had a chance to change taxes and let peasants own more land instead of withering and dying on the side of the road. You had the chance to build a strong military and keep monsters out of here! You had a chance to build schools and establish a new trade agreement with someone outside our lands! You had a chance to... Change. But you didn't.

Helga glanced up toward where he pointed, and quickly looked away at the image because she didn't want to see more of it. "D-Don't look at it!" She forced him to look the opposite direction, sheltering him from the ceiling. "Weiss Quartz, listen to me – I am not letting any of them lay a hand on your ever again. You are safe now and away from harm's way." She bit her lip before grunting, sending a beam of fire upward and burning the face off the image, leaving only black marks left. She did the same to the walls surrounding them, crisping the walls with ashes to cover the drawings.
Ophelia: (She didn't respond this time. She kept silent, not wanting to respond. She just looked the other way, in total silence)
"Well? SPEAK!" Flynn shouted at her silence. "What do you have to say for yourself?! Or better yet, what do you have to say to all your subjects?! What do you have to say to your brother, hm?" The alchemist crossed his arms, his foot tapping in agitation.
(Not a word came from Ophelia)
Weiss's trembles slowly begin to die as he was sheltered from the images around him, and it took a while for his breathing to follow suit while he listened to the horrendous art be burned away from the wall by his mother's magic. It took him a few minutes before he could even bring himself to speak again. "H-Help....fr-friend...stuck...Kalte Hölle...man..lady.. l-lied..didn't save.." He furrowed his brows, his expression quickly angering. "Tear...fucking....face-es..off" He growled, his ears lowering when he realized that he had cursed so bluntly in front of his mother. "...S-sorry..." He apologized, looking at his feet.
(This one better get some response, or I'm going to get super mad)

Enricho: (He eyes remained locked on the entrance, but the longer the night dragged on, the harder it was for him to stay awake. He would even close his eyes for a brief moment, before shooting them back open as he stared at the entrance, refusing to look away, and refusing to close his eyes for even a second)
Jaaaaaaaade, Wind's pulling a Du again with less caaaaps! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Guys, I was joking about the roast-athon Vor mehr als einem Jahr
XD That one was damn near accurate tho Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Flynn scoffed. "That's pathetic." He responded to her silence again. He rolled his eye and kicked a nearby pebble out of the way. After what seemed by a few seconds of silence, Flynn walked toward her and settled his flask of water near her for her to hydrate herself while he took care of other things.

Helga thumped him on the forehead when she heard him curse, but sighed a little after, seating him on her lap as she took a seat on the bed. "Weiss.... I'm so sorry... But you're not going anywhere near that place again, I won't let you. Nor will I let anyone take you away from me again..." The mother rubbed her aching temples for a moment before sighing, failing in keeping her tears at bay. "My little boy... was forced to mature and see things I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to see... And his own mother couldn't do anything about it... You were there... suffering... while I was here being useless," her ears lowered, "again..." She sniffed, rubbing her eyes. "Mommy is so very sorry... for everything..."

She couldn't save Weiss.

Or Wiezen.

Or Emma.

Or Lilith.

Or her unborn fetuses.

This was just more proof of how useless she was. Kelsa was right. Witches aren't important or useful. If anything, she was causing more problems to her family. The mom continued to rub her temples, her grip on her son tightening.
Nithloural: (Chuckled from within the bag) Well, that certainly was fun
Weiss stared down at his blue hands for a moment, his ears lowering further. "Emma....my sister...couldn't save." He spoke. "Auntie....couldn't save...Dad...couldn't protect mom...or save..other mum...couldn't save...now can't..save friend. " He looked up at her. "Weiss...couldn't...save...anyone. Weiss...Weiss...pathetic. But Weiss...Weiss stronger now. But...afraid. Too..afraid." His sharp fingernails clicked together.

~

"Hey, hey--I found it! It's over here!" A male voice shouted a few meters away from the burrow. The luminous orange light of fire burned brightly, the shadows of many being cast across the trees and ground as they moved along.

"Where? I don't see nothin'." Another voice spoke.

"It's over there!" The male from before spoke. "You see? Tell me that something "natural" did that."
Enricho: (He could hear the voices from outside, as he rubbed his eyes. He was still tired, and the last thing he needed was company, as he spoke to himself) Oh, what the fuck now?
Flynn didn't even pay attention to Nithloraul this time, he just proceeded to exit the perimeter of their small camp to go fetch some fresh water and wood for the night. And perhaps some food if he found any sources on his way.

Helga cupped Weiss's cheeks and shook her head, disagreeing with what he said. "No. Weiss is strong. Weiss is very strong and brave. Very helpful and nice. Weiss is... The perfect little boy. And mom will not lose her perfect little boy to the hands of those... Those monsters!" She stroked his cheek gently. "I'm sorry, but no. It's far too dangerous. And you... You just came back. It's better to not show thine handsome face so soon." She booped his nose in attempt to lighten the mood.
Franziska: (She followed behind Flynn, but now that they had both completely gone silent, she wasn't too sure what to say. Her mouth opened once or twice to say something, but she immediately closed it before she said another word)
Weiss slowly nodded, showing that he understood. As much as he wanted to go rescue his friend from that...that place, he didn't want to be anywhere near it or even in the same sentence as it. Not only that, but remaining home with an actual bed to be in and a room, and normal food...that all seemed like a much better option. So much better. And that wasn't even with mentioning the worst of it.

Yet the more he thought about it, the worst he felt because of the fact that only he had things like that to enjoy now. He felt his stomach turn, a sick feeling coming about. But he looked up at Helga and forced a toothy smile.

~

"So what are we doin' with it?"

"What's it look like? We're here to burn this crap to the dirt and hope that thing's still in there."

"Well shit, burn it!" The first male that had spoken threw his torch at the side of the tree, the torch hitting the side of the burrow and falling into the dried leaves and grass. This was followed by dozens of other torches as well, and it didn't take long for a blaze to light up the area.
But then it started raining and the rising fire began to instantly be soothed.

"Aaaaah....so close..." One of the men of the group sighed.

"OH FUCK THIS SHIT!" An alchemist dressed in orange garments pushed his way to the front of the group with a vial and threw it at one of the surrounding trees. The vial shattered, and the liquid within caused the flames to rekindle in a small but effective explosion of embers.
COLA, who are these fucking little losers XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
XD So harsh Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Enricho: (He listened closely to the conversation, especially when he heard mention of "That thing". As soon as the fire hit the tree, as well as the explosion, Enricho scurried to get up, before he rushed out of the tree, and was in front of the group, as well as the alchemist, his hands close to his weapons as he stared them down) What's all this talk about "That thing". Better answer correctly, because I'm not in a good mood, and I've got a lot of anger to let out. So choose your words carefully!
"I-I'll see if there's another way to this problem," she said quietly in attempt to calm him for now. She proceeded to tuck him in bed, but remained at his side. He didn't want to leave him alone. She looked around before swirling her finger in the air and making another cookie appear in her hands, holding it out for Weiss. "Come on now, I know you want it. It's been a while since you've had sweets, huh?" Helga laid down next to him a little. "And you sure deserve that cookie with all that magic I saw you use today... You've grown so much..."

"What?" Flynn questioned without having to look back at Franziska as he walked. He already knew she was trying to say something just by the silence existing between them.
Franziska: (She looked down at the ground, a little nervous at the sudden response from Flynn, before she spoke out) Flynn... Why did you save her? She doesn't seem to want to be here, with us or in this country or even this life. What made you want to save her, even if she did..... all those things you mentioned?
"U-Uuuh..." The alchemist was surprised to see a human there before them. One with a giant sword at that. "Uhh..." He looked to the group of men, then to the fire around them. He looked back to the hunter and suddenly he blurted out. "WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE, IT WAS ALWAYS BURNING SINCE THE WORLD'S BEEN TURNING!--THEY DID IT--BYE!!" He scurried back passed the group, who blinked dumbfoundedly as he ran off.

But nonetheless, they drew their pitchforks on the hunter. "That should be our question to you!" One of them spoke.

"Um...are we just going to ignore the fact that we didn't know that guy.." Someone spoke from the back of the group.

"Well he was effective, we'll deal with that later!" The male at the front spoke. "Now, back to you..." He said the hunter. "We'll be askin' the questions here."

~

Weiss didn't hesitate to take the cookie at all, devouring the sandwich he had whole before taking a small, SMALL bite from the cookie. "You...taught...Weiss. Thank...you." He said when she mentioned him using magic. He couldn't help but to smile some. "Weiss...use..wand..."
Enricho: Alright. Looks like we're going to be doing things the easier way (He reached behind him and grabbed hold of his sword, aiming it directly at the group of people) Now I know that you all aren't going to kill me. Not unless you all want to be Corrupted. But the difference is that I have no trouble with killing you lot. So what's it going to be? Are you going to give me answers or am I going to have to chop off a few limbs before I get what I want? Besides, you owe me at least that for coming here, burning down my home, and aiming your weapons on me like a couple of raving lunatics. So, better make up your minds fast. I'm not a patient man
"Raving lunatics!? Your home?! You're the lunatic here! The demon said that she was going to be here and we're gonna kill it! And if you're with her then you can just wait your turn!" The man spat. "Or....you know...drop the sword and die?"

The group behind him muttered among one another in agreement, nodding their heads.
"Because unlike most people in this world, you don't let people who you can help die. Yeah, she hates her life, but she'll grow through it. She has to. Ending your life isn't going to solve the problems. Facing them will." He muttered quietly, collecting a few branches and leaves from the ground.

"No... Weiss taught himself." Helga corrected, smiling slightly. "Weiss is too smart, smarter than most people his mom knows." She giggled before placing a kiss on his cheek, wrapping her arms around him in bed, keeping him warm. "Helga and Wiezen love you very much." She purred quietly, stroking his hair as she spoke. "And so do your siblings, no matter how stubborn they may be."
Enricho: Demon? There is no demon that lives here. If you're referring to the girl, she is the farthest thing from a demon. She's human, like any one of us. She may look different, but a real demon is something that comes after you in the middle of the night, murders your offspring, molests your wives, drinks the blood of your cattle, and just makes life a living hell for you and others. And she is not even close to a demon. Have you ever seen her? Has she ever attacked you or anyone, or are you just going off some random rumor you hear because you can't tell the difference from a monster and a young girl just trying to live out her life? And trust me, you don't think I would know the difference. The attire? The weaponry? I'm a Hunter. I would know what a true demon is. So, if you have any common sense, you'll turn around, go back to your homes and your families, and forget about this. But not before you tell me where some idiotic rumor like this came from
"Do you think we're STUPID?!" The man yelled, his face becoming red. "There is nothing HUMAN about that black eyed hellspawn!"

"Rumor?!! SHE TOOK MY CHILD!!" One of the men yelled angrily, closer to the front. "And not just mine either! What kind of hunter are you supposed to be?!"

"She ate my daughter!!"

"She killed my wife!"

"SHE STOLE, MY FUCKING PIES!!"

"Wait...huh?" The group all turned for a moment.

"....THEY WERE FOR HOMELESS CHILDREN!"

"Oh...We're gonna kill that slut and send her back to hell!"

The group wasn't backing down. In fact, they seemed to become rowdier little by little.

"He's lying!!" Someone else snarled from the group. "He's helping her, we need to kill him to before he tells her we were here!"

"KILL THE DEMON'S ADVOCATE!"

~

Weiss smiled a bit more, snuggling close to his mother and her warmth. "Weiss...love siblings...and...you...and...dad.." He paused for a moment. "Mom...where...Ms...Bonnus? Nice...lady...?"
Helga's eyes closed, her body about to settle in for a little nap until he mentioned Bonnus. Her eyes shot opened and stared into Weiss's, but not a single word came from her mouth. There was silence for about five minutes. "Why do you ask?" Helga raised an eyebrow. "She is busy in the mountains."
Enricho: (He gave a sigh as he stared at them) I swear, the fear in you all is pathetic (He tightened the grip on his sword) Sorry to say, this "demon" you are talking about is not here. But if you are going to attempt to harm her, than come on! I need to let out this anger before it kills me (He aimed his sword at the men, staring at all of them, without so much of an ounce of fear in his face) But remember, any one of you could become Corrupted. You won't know it, and the rest of you will just die. So go on. Which one of you's got the guts!
"Lady...nice. Weiss...like lady. She...like...Auntie-" Weiss answered, a yawn escaping him soon afterwards. "Weiss...had vision..when in Kalt.." He said. "Wedding....big..BIG...wedding.."­; His hands flew from under the covers as he explained the "big" with them. He then paused for a moment to gather his words for what he would say next. "Hunter...kill..demon...but demon...kill everything.." He continued. "Demon...different...stronger...small­er.­..&­quo­t; Another yawn came from him.

~

The man leading the group looked behind him at his followers who were now thinking twice about their options. He didn't blame them. But things were far from over. "We're gonna go find a REAL hunter for you, fake." He said to Enricho. "You and that demon you're trying to hide..."

"I just...I just want my little girl back..." One of the men sighed heavily from the back.

The leading individual glared at the hunter. "You're supposed to be the one helping us out you sonuva bitch..." But nonetheless, he backed off with the rest of the group. "I hope you get what's comin' to ya..."
Helga's ears lowered when he said he considered her an auntie. But she wasn't going to hold back the truth. "That nice lady hurt papa today. During the wedding... So yes, you are right... There was a wedding... An unfinished one... But thine father is alright... He'll... He'll be returning shortly," she said, biting her lip. But then her eyebrows furrowed when he mentioned a demon and a hunter. "Hmm? I don't remember that in the wedding..." Her ears twitched when he yawned, and she smiled. "No need to hold back the sleepiness. You deserve it."
Franziska: (She looked at Flynn, feeling a little bit better at his response) I suppose you're right, Flynn

Enricho: (He gave an exhausted grin, able to see the group backing away) I only help against the real threats. I may not be quick to pull out my gun and shoot at something that doesn't look the slightest bit human, but that's because I can tell what is evil and what isn't. But feel free to do what you please. As long as I am protecting her, you can't kill her, you can't kill me without facing consequences, and, despite my haste, I don't want to have to kill anyone. But that doesn't mean I won't if I'm forced to (He kept his eyes on the group, glaring them down)
There was no need for the witch to tell her son twice. After Weiss had yawned, his eyes rolled over and his eyelids drooped as he was cradled by the warmth of his mother, which only urged sleep to come faster. Unlike before, his small body emitted no sound as he slept, and though his eyelids were drooped they didn't close. He breathed softly, quietly. With all that he had been through, trial and error, he could no longer bring himself to dive all the way into sleep. He learned that if he slept to comfortably, he'd face the consequences. If he got too little sleep, he'd be lacking energy and get himself killed. He knew that much from his time in that arctic hell.

~

"Yeah...just you wait. You and that black eyed devil are going to die sooner or later, and I hope I'll be there to see them burn your heads and bodies. You people and your kind are sick. Demons...I hope you all rot in your rightful places." The man turned away from the hunter and followed the rest away from the area, leaving the area burning. Though the rain did seem to be helping a little.
Enricho: (He sighed, watching as the men disappeared into the forested area. He turned back to the fire, watching as the tree burnt) Well, how the hell am I gonna explain this to Ossiana?
The soft humming that emerged from Helga's lips defied his attempt to stay almost awake. She hummed a familiar tune, hitting all notes perfectly which was a pleasure to the ears of the little boy. Her nails dug in his scalp and scratched it gently, for she too closed her eyes and yawned.
Weiss exhaled a soft breath from his nostrils as he fell further into sleep, yet his eyes remain open some, rolled to the side slightly. His ears drooped some while he slept silently, only vague inhales and exhales and the steady rise and fall of his chest signaling that he was indeed sleeping.
Helga continued to stroke him gently, grazing her nails across his body, providing small pleasures to help his sleep deepen. She laid her head against the pillow too, but she didn't fall asleep. She had to be prepared in case she received any news from Wiezen or in case more of those annoying sorcerers attacked their home. She was just happy to finally have her son back. And if Wiezen made it through, she couldn't wait to tell him about his return.

Meanwhile, by the door, Zealia sat on her hind legs, sniffling the air lightly as she observed her mother and older brother. She lowered her ears and unwillingly looked the other way, her nose wrinkling in jealousy. She decided to take a nap herself without the care of her mother and hop back into her crib with her other siblings. Unknowingly, a small blotch of green appeared on the tip of her ears as she snuggled herself within the blankets.
Enricho: (He sat on the solid ground, the rain still pouring down on him, leaving his hair and his shoulders soaked by the rain as he looked at the dying fire)
By the time the morning sun began to rise, or rather a good hour or three before, Weiss's eyes were wide open, sweat trickling down his forehead. He remained in bed for an hour, his eyes just darting around his room to the charred walls and burned ceiling before he was up and about until he had enough of just staying there and managed to phase himself through the bed. He ended up downstairs for the rest of the time, the quiet sound of rummaging through the refrigerator drifting upstairs a little. Moments later, he peeked his head into the triplets room to check on them, but also to sneak them a early morning snack.

He closed the door behind him carefully, a large bowl held carefully under his arm as he tip toed over to Jr.'s bed first. He shook him lightly until he woke him, but put a finger over his mouth before he could make a sound. "Sh-sh-shhhh" He lifted up the bowl as a reference to what was going on, but didn't show him what was inside. "Wake...siblings..." He whispered quietly, "Snack."

~

[Meanwhile]

Ossiana shivered some as she walked through a thick and muddy terrain where cold winds drifted passed more frequently, some a bit harsher than others. She kept her arms wrapped around herself tightly and securely, sneezing a few times and sniffling. Was she....catching a cold?!

She groaned, her stomach giving a hard growl that made her feel sickly to the point that she had to stop and vomit before continuing on miserably. The entire time she kept her tail wrapped around her stomach securely and protectively, maintaining as much heat as she could. Her hair was is a mess, hanging down over her face with specs of mud all over it from when she had to fend of the beasts of the area and fell a few times from stumbling.

Her dress was torn in places and covered with mud as well, the entire section where the black became red now ripped away. That hurt as well. She had put time, care, love and effort into that dress, only to not even have a chance to use it.
She let out a worn out sigh as she finally was able to get out of the mud and back onto drier land. She had been walking for hours upon hours nonstop, miles upon miles without any breaks or rest aside, or anything to eat even. Though her stomach growled harder in demand for food.

Her mind kept drifting back to the way that Jandar had just...crumbled apart in front of her and her heart ached. She once again, pushed the thought to the back of her mind and forced herself to think about something else. But it was easier said than done.
Enricho: (He remained seated, being completely drenched in rain, as he stared the the smoking remains of the forested area, his sword stuck in the ground by his side and his head hung low as he remained there, trying his best to think of some sort of solution)
Helga was still in bed upstairs, inevitably sleeping a sleep she desperately needed. Soft snores emerged from her plump lips, snuggling against the pillow she rested on.

Although, her clone was still present downstairs. She was cleaning repeatedly the living room, working on scrubbing the blood stains off her rug for hours.

Jr.'s sleepy eyes opened when he felt someone near him. He sniffed the air slightly, her ears twitching at his words before her groaned, turning his butt toward him and rolling over onto his stomach to sleep some more.

Zealia was the only one who seemed to be interested, her now green ears twitching as he whispered. Her stomach growled, but she looked away as if anything he had to offer was not what she wanted.