Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5451-5500 of 13264

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Sat there, remaining quiet, as he allowed Macross to let her anger out on Sonni)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
Helga forced a small chuckle at Flynn and Franziska and her ears twitched.

Helga: Thank you... I truly appreciate it... May you please help me in carrying a few of my bags?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr -Universe_COLA- said…
Sonni blinked and only watched as Macross left the room. She let out a sigh and gather her now empty container and glass. "Well, at least she was honest about how she felt." She said with a shrug. "Buuuut I think we can both agree that this is a bad thing." She furrowed her brow. "Usually she's a little more on the forgiving side. Actually, I thought her and Helga got along pretty good...guess I was wrong then."

Macross walked down the stairs and pushed out the entrance door, stepping outside and back into the air. She ran her fingers through her hair and sighed to herself. It was a good thing that she still had the other part of her hunting to get done with.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: Of course (Carries a few of Helga's bags for her)

Enricho: Yeah, I thought so too... I guess she's just full of more surprises than I thought she was
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
Helga grinned when Franziska and Flynn as they helped her with a few bags.

Helga: Thank you... It was starting to get a bit heavy. ...Alrighty then, let's get going then. We should be arriving to the next town in an hour or two. And these cookies won't stay fresh forever. *begins to walk again as her children closely follow*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: Great. Surely, we'll arrive there soon (Carries most of the bags, with little to no effort)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr -Universe_COLA- said…
Sonni looked over at him. "Was that...supposed to be a dirty joke...about my sister?" She squinted at him a bit. "Cuz if it was, then imma smack ya for not having that type of humor before when I was alive." She threw her stuff away, trying to keep lighten the mood before it dropped into the abyss of seriousness and dark things that she didn't want to have to deal with just yet. "Alrighty, lets hit the rooooad." She picked the sheet up from the floor that she had been sitting on and tossed it onto the bed before heading downstairs to follow Macross.

~

Meanwhile, Wiezen stared up at sky with a dull gaze as he stood outside the town. His eyes watched the flat fluffs of clouds drift slowly out in front of the sun for a moment before continuing on its way. A sigh escaped him, and he turned to continue on his way. He didn't have anything else that he needed there anyways, so there wasn't a point in staying. Not only that, he believed that he had caught on to something that had a probability of being useful for him. His right arm was wrapped in bandages with strange, old symbols burned into them to conceal something that he had started to prepare. And with that, the hair upon his head dimmed into a dark pitch of grey aside from the few black strands that were already there and his ears hid themselves from sight. He had been heavily restraining his power as of lately in order to draw in more energy to put towards what he had been preparing, while meditation was helping out with that as well. So on his way he went to the next town.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Sighed, picking up his only supplies, his weapons, and followed the two down the stairs)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
Helga remained quiet the next few moments. She remembered what Bonnus said about starting a conversation, but she just couldn't bring herself to do so. After everything of what she heard from Macross, she assumed they perhaps thought that as well. Her only focus was to find Wiezen, and by the smells of it, she was on the right track. Her pace quickened a bit in excitement with her children.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr -Universe_COLA- said…
Sonni caught up with Macross, seeing that she had already gotten started with walking. She went to her side and matched her pace, but didn't say anything for a moment. She was silent, thinking of something that she could bring up to talk about to ease the tension. "Soooo....whatcha been up to as of lately? You've got some cool lookin' armor and stuff, and you said you were hunting stuff right?"

Macross didn't say anything at first. But the reminder that this was her sister, who she hadn't seen in a long time, made her change her mind. Of course she wanted to talk to her, and she wasn't going to let anything that she had developed personally keep her from doing that. "Yeah...it's for relief I guess. I've been feeling like I needed to hunt a lot as of lately, so it's been somewhat useful."

"Heh, I haven't really seen you hunt in a while. I remember back when we were younger and I always told you that I wanted to be a hunter when I got older. But every time I did you would tell me that it was too dangerous and you wanted me to do something else." Sonni rolled her eyes. "Oh if you back then could see us now."

~

Wiezen wasted no time distancing himself from the town, figuring that the faster he traveled, the more he could find and the faster he could find Weiss. He had been looking around for signs of Emma lurking around anywhere. But then again, why would she? She had gotten what she wanted, or at least that was part of it. And then there was Buroa...or Bonnus, who kept pestering him about things that distracted him from what he was doing when she had showed up out of the blue. If anything, he already preferred Buroa over her by a long shot. However, he gave her chance under the circumstances that she was helping him find Weiss in a way. Other than that, the first thing that he decided he would was find a bar as soon as he got to the next town.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Followed behind them, wearing his usual face mask and hood to hide his appearance)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
After half an hour of walking, Helga could see the awaiting town in the horizon. It was a good idea she had planned on leaving earlier, now being she was much more ahead of the others. She had left early morning and now it was noon. She wasted no time at all and made her way into the next town, her eyes scanning the area and her nose sniffing the air. Wiezen's scent was still vague. Her ears lowered as she released a sigh. Flynn caught up with her a few moments later and panted slightly.

Flynn: I-I'll get us an inn.
Helga: No, that won't be necessary for me, Flynn. But I thank thee. I must follow Wiezen. Like I said, I first left because of him... And I'm a witch... I can just teleport my children on the other side of town. Zealia has already asked for her father multiple times and I don't plan on ignoring her. You two may rest, I thank you very much for your patience and strength! *collects the bags from Franziska and Flynn* Follow me on your own pace and I'll guide in mine. But first, take a break. I know human bodies can't take too much walking under such heat.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr -Universe_COLA- said…
"If I could've somehow been able to predict the outcome of our future back then, everything would be different from now. Extremely different by leaps and bounds. I've made too many mistakes, let too many people closer to me than I should have allowed, and gave too many people my trust and respect." Macross said in a flat out tone. "But if anything, I've grown weak minded. Which is why I'm getting back into hunter uniform."

Sonni scratched her head. "Or we could like...you know, get pissy drunk and laugh obnoxiously while talking about all the good stuff and try and flush all the negative shit for a bit. I mean, it's worth a shot right?"

Macross glanced over in her direction, but she didn't say anything. Her mouth opened for a second like she had been about to give an answer, but she didn't. Instead she just kept walking.

"O...kay. Right." Sonni scratched her arm awkwardly as silence settled in faster than she would have liked it to.

~

Wiezen kept at his pace, his mind wondering off into a deep thought about how he was going to handle things now. It was obvious that he would have to deal with Alzul again, one way or another. And that sort of made his stomach twist slightly only because chances were that Weiss was going to or had already encountered him. Not only that, but he and Alzul still had a score of unfinished business to settle, even though he had thought that he wouldn't have to hear or deal with him ever again after what had happened last time. But it didn't matter. Because either way, he was going to crush him again and eliminate him from the situation. Destroy him for good this time around. The next thing was the bigger concern....Emma and whatever else she was planning. He stepped off the path for a moment and walked through a thin route of thorn bushes and roots, though he managed not to be stuck by any. But some time later he returned to the path unscathed and making more progress.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Did not intrude on their conversation, and continued to follow behind them)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
Helga waved goodbye at Franziska and Flynn as she continued on her way with her children. She followed the familiar scent as she made her way through town and soon out it, meanwhile Flynn decided to collect a few more things and rest a bit before following.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (Follows behind Flynn, wanting to help him in collecting items)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
Flynn paid for the items he gathered, then glanced at Franziska who was beside him. His eyes wandered to the unique objects on the table, his head tilting slightly as he spoke.

Flynn: Do you see anything you like?

* * *

Zealia was now the only one still walking on her legs. Jr. had fallen asleep on Helga's head, and Elijah tired himself out with the journey. She had crawled up to his mother and rested his small head against her large, comfortable breasts. Helga placed a kiss on her son's head, receiving a reaction of his small fury ears twitching in glee. She smiled at the sight, and her smile expanded even more at the sight of her children... They were all so... beautiful to her. It was the only right thing she had ever done in her life. Her children. She loved them with all her heart.

The family had soon exited the town's boundaries. Helga's nostrils tickled, Wiezen's scent now being stronger than before. They were now walking on the path he was once on, and his scent drifted for a moment as they based the bushes of thorns, but she quickly caught onto it with a few more steps forward. She hurried quickly, and so did Zealia with her stubby feet. She too wanted to see her father, she could smell him from where she currently was. And as they got closer, Helga managed to fix herself up before she cleared her throat, her supernatural shouts being heard over a mile away.

Helga: Wiezeeeen!!!

Zealia too tried calling for his father, but her voice was not as loud as her mother's.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: No, not real- (When her eyes meat two pairs of butterfly barrette's, her eyes widened in amazement as she looked over the sparkling ornaments)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
He looked at Franziska, then at the ornament, then back at her.

Flynn: Hmmmm.... Are you suuuuure about thaaaaat???
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (Tries to take her eyes off of the barrettes, but her gaze remains on them) Well.... I don't know if we have the money for it, Flynn
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Of course we do. There's enough of everything when it comes to getting what YOU want. Choose your favorite and I'll get it. I have no idea what it is meant for, but the point is that you like it.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: Alright (She points at the butterfly barrettes, the ones sparkling in the sunlight, amazed by how they look)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
Flynn nodded at her and was about to reach for his other bag of gold when he suddenly didn't felt it. He tapped himself everywhere until he blinked in realization. He left his pouch in one of Helga's bags. His shoulders immediately drooped and his neck sunk in as he looked back at her.

Flynn: ...I-I'm sorry.... I'm afraid I forgot the pouch... *lowers his head*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: Oh, it's fine, Flynn. It's nothing you should worry about. As long as we're still together, and I know you're happy, that is all I'll need (Gives him a reassuring smile)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
Flynn didn't return the smile, he just frowned as his head slightly drooped in sadness.

Flynn: ...I'm still sorry.... *sighs* ...I guess we should go then....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: Come on, no need to be so sad, now. It's just an inanimate object. Things such as that aren't needed to show your love for someone, Flynn. (Tries to get him to smile)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
Flynn sighed and forced a smile at Franziska.

Flynn: You're right.... as always.... I'll get you something even better someday.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (Returns the smile) Alright. Well, if you think we're ready to catch up with Helga, than let's get going
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
Flynn nodded slowly at her, then sighed.

Flynn: ..yeah, I guess... Let's go then...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (Picked up her bag of supplies and began to walk with him)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr -Universe_COLA- said…
"So...uhh...." Sonni cleared her throat for a moment and shot a glance over at Enricho as she slowed her pace to a few steps behind Macross when she saw that she probably wasn't going to say anything else. She mouthed the words "A little help here?" and gestured towards her sister.

~

Meanwhile, Wiezen sniffed the air slightly and caught a whiff of something that didn't sit right with his sense of smell, only to find that the scent that had been caught within his nostrils was coming from a carcass. One that had some sort of liquid bubbling the flesh away from its body. He furrowed his brow and had inspected it for a quick moment before disposing of it and continuing on towards the direction that he sought. His twitched when he heard Helga's voice, however, he had no intentions on answering even in the slightest and ignored it instead.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Remains quiet, not wanting to interrupt their conversation)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
Flynn remained quiet for the rest of the walk besides Franziska, not really engaging in any sort of conversation.

***

Meanwhile Helga stood there awkwardly when she got no response. She knew she had been heard. The witch sighed mentally and her pace quickened to catch up with Wiezen.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (Continues to walk beside Flynn) Do you think the others will come with us? You know how Enricho and Macross are. They're very................ Different
Vor mehr als einem Jahr -Universe_COLA- said…
Sonni let out a groan when Enricho didn't say anything, and even more when Macross remained silent. After a few passing minutes, she groaned again. "Uuugh, why are you people acting so dull and silent faced?! Saaay somethiiiiiing!" She said. "I didn't plan on coming back alive to be a part of this depressing shit--granted, I didn't plan on it at all really, but still!"

A sigh escaped from Macross's lips before she glanced back for a moment. "What is there to talk about? The most simplistic way to put things is that we're on the road to save a kid. Same shit different day. Only difference is that I have something to do after this and it's stupid that I'm letting myself be side tracked by this situation."

"Oh come on, there's a ton of stuff to talk about for cryin' out loud!" Sonni exclaimed. "Like for starters, how the hell have you two been before all of this? You know, stuff like that. What's the plan for the future sis?"

~

Wiezen had also picked up his pace, though it was only a little, but nonetheless he still did so while going off into thought. His ears twitched once more, but this time in more of a agitated manor, although his expression remained blank besides the furrowing of his brows.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Let's just say, Sonni, that Oss and I have many plans together. First, we have to find this child. After that, we can commence those plans
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
Helga and her children had soon caught up with Wiezen, his back now being visible to them. She frowned a little as she noticed him picking up his pace, but nonetheless she decided to not talk as they followed closely behind.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (Continues following Flynn, trying to start up a conversation) When do you think we'll catch up with Helga?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen caught on to Helga's scent without even having to take a sniff at the air at all, but remained silent. His footsteps became a little heavier, his bare feet snapping a small branch that had been on the ground, but he gave no reaction to it. His eyes narrowed to the trees as he started to search for a alternative to travel by.

~

"See? That's a start for something to talk about, and it's better than not saying anything at all, like shit man!" Sonni said in relief. "That sounds good, at least I know that you two have a fucking plan." She wrapped an arm around Macross's shoulder.

Macross rolled her eyes, but couldn't help but to smile some at both Enricho and Sonni's words. "He said that we have plans, not that everything was said and done and set in stone. We have a lot to do." She frowned slightly as something came to mine, but pushed it to the back of her mind for now. "It'll be nice to have you around again.."

Sonni grinned and pulled Enricho in with them, throwing her arm around his shoulders as well. "Heh, and we'll be like one small but completely acceptable family, and I'm probably gonna be an aunt and stuff."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Can't help but smile at the mention of Sonni being an aunt) Well... We can only hope
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
Helga followed along, but she didn't really know how to engage in a conversation. Especially with someone who dumped her and left her with kids in her arms. She sort of just awkwardly walked. Zealia's ears twitched as she looked back and forth and her parents. She wasn't really sure what was wrong between them. Usually not seeing her father for even an hour resulted in being drowned with kisses and hugs. But she didn't receive any of that. She tried to reach out to Wiezen, but Helga wasn't really sure of how'd he react, so instead she pulled Zealia back into her arms.

Helga: ...I-I got you some food... and some comfortable shoes... Can we take a very short break? The children really want to play with you...

* * *

Flynn remained quiet after Franziska had spoken, and he didn't answer her until a few minutes later.

Flynn: I'm not sure. She must've traveled faster than magic. Let's just wish the others don't catch up with us too soon...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (Looks at Flynn as he mentions the others) You really don't want them around you, huh?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
Flynn: No. Because Enricho's probably going to shoot me, then Macross is going to chop my limbs off, and then they're gonna throw me aside like a rotting witch.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (Looks a bit nervous at the thought of such a thing) I get the feeling that may happen, now that you say it
Vor mehr als einem Jahr -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen furthered his sight while he continued to search for a way that he would be able to just go. To get to the town faster and then leave after making a stop by one of the bars that he hoped had something better than the last one he had been to at the previous one. When Helga spoke, he cringed in his mind instead of physically, staying quite for a minute or so before speaking himself. "Does it look like I have time for games?" He said dully but in a blunt manner. But that was all that he left it at, saying nothing further than just a few words.

~

Macross on the other hand, didn't seem as brightened up by Sonni mentioning becoming an aunt. Her smile faltered into a frown for a moment and her shoulders dropped slightly. It was the fact that Sonni was going to be an aunt once before, but everything changed. It changed when they both died. She had last her first child due to the circumstances and her own decisions, and the thought of it made her stomach churn in disgust and dismay. She forced her smiled back into play and just nodded. "Y-yeah...we do hope. It would be great...just not with everything that's going on at the moment. There's to much of a risk."

Sonni shrugged. "Well of course not now. With all of this bullshit that we have to deal with now, makin' a baby would be far under everything else on the to-do list. Still doesn't change the fact that imma be an aunt though." She said proudly. "It's gonna be awesome! I'll get to see you guys' brat taking his or her first steps, and talk, and all of that good stuff."
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Notices that Macross suddenly lost her smile, and he didn't attempt to say anything else on the matter) What about you, Sonni? Do you have any plans?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
Helga: U-Uh.... N-not really...

Her green ears lowered and she stopped walking for a moment, but then continued in a quicker pace as she finally passed him and turned around to face him, but keeping walking backwards. She pulled out a small box and opening it, the many delicious scents filling the air. There were a couple of fried dumplings in there. Egg dumplings, shrimp dumplings, pork dumplings, rice dumplings, etc. She skillfully picked up a roll and held it up with two sticks, looking back up to him.

Helga: But I'm sure you have t-time to eat... I-I'll feed you as you continue your walk! Then no time will be wasted and you can gain some energy. *smiles awkwardly as a slight blush comes to her face*

***

Flynn: Yeah, I KNOW. ....Oh, and here... *he pulls out the butterfly relic from his bag, the same relic they had seen in the market. The one which he had no money to buy for. He gives it to her* Hope you like it. Luckily no one saw me.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (Looks at the two and then looks back at Flynn, her eyes wide) .... Flynn, don't tell me you didn't.....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr -Universe_COLA- said…
Sonni paused for a moment when Enricho asked her what her plans were. She seemed to go into deep thought as she walked in silence for a brief while before shrugging. "I don't even know yet. Haven't been alive long enough make any decisions. All I know is that I'm going to have some long and well needed sex with my girlfriend, and just go with the flow, come up with stuff for myself along the way. After all, I can't be stuck with you two forever can I?"

Macross blinked for a moment, turning to stare at her sister when she heard her answer. "...Well, I mean, y-you can stick around for a while though, and we can help you get things together you know. With getting a house, and clothes, I mean it's not like you can't rely on us or anything Sonni."

"Duh, of course I know at least that much. But I'm totally not about to be a freeloader or anything. Because once you two birth a kid then you'll gonna need as much room as possible." Sonni scratched her head. "And besides, I'll probably be visiting from wherever I'll be."

~

Wiezen, though tempted by the smell of food at first when it entered his nostrils, stared straight ahead but looked through her rather than at her. "No." Was his response. "I have no appetite and I'm not going to hand fed as if I were to be a child." He continued in the same plain manner, his expression revealing nothing. "You should be focusing your worry on the children, not me."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: I think we'd appreciate to see you come and visit us. I know it would mean a lot to Oss, and I'm certain that our child would love to meet their aunt