Whoopi Goldberg Is she a bisexual oder what?

princessfelicia posted on Jul 19, 2008 at 06:11PM
Tell me what u think..

Whoopi Goldberg 4 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr princessfelicia said…
Well I posted the topic and I think I should start saying something about it.
I have doubts ok?? I do and it doesnt matter whether I am a major fan or not.
People, she acted in movies as a lesbian and bisexual and stuff, it was acting, not real life. But then u might say that she supports the gays and lesbians because she is a part of a campaign with them.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I remembered once on The View,she told Elisabeth how she feels sorry for them. How they are laughed upon and critised but why support them? Thats what I wanted to know until I saw a documentary on the movie Boys on the side. In this clip she acted as a woman who like another. It was a hilarious film but for some pieces, she did things I didnt know she would do, like wanting to kiss Mary Parker. It was acting and in the docu, she said first of all she never wanted to be in the movie, but since Drew Barrymore was one of her best friends, she gived in and did it for her.
Like too in Ghost, Patrick Swayze wasnt gonna act without her in the movie and u see WHat that role entailed? It involved kissing Demi Moore>> She does things for people but nooooo>> All critics see is the lesbian part and the bisexual part. Look how many times she was married, Then again someone might say that she couldnt find true love in any of the men she married. See?? Not one of them for their information, treated her nice. They, especially Ted Danson, never cared about how she felt. Money makes the world go round and once u got lots, people take advantage of u.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr girlkay1 said…
Whoopie has said a number of times that she likes men! I feel the same way. Any time a women is agressive and speaks her mind and is independent people automatically assumes because she is not in a relationship at the time she must be gay. It could be that she just likes to focus on her craft and not her personal life in the public eye open all the time.
 Whoopie has sagte a number of times that she likes men! I feel the same way. Any time a women is agr