Rollenspiele für alle Minecrat RP!!!

Purple-Enderman posted on Aug 05, 2015 at 08:31AM
So I tried making a Minecraft RP on the MC club but for some reason it looks inactive or something like that. So... any one can contribute to this RP if you know or play Minecraft. Or you can not know any MC at all and teach you through the RP.

I'm gonna be my character GDTrekkie also known as GD. (Picture posted below) So choose your characters and add him/her/it to the reply below and let's RP!

CHARACTERZ:
-GDTrekkie
-One Directioner
-
-
-
-

GD spawned with her feet touching hot sand. Her eyes went up to behold a wide desert full of cacti and bushes. No trees were in sight so she collected sticks from a nearby bush and sand from the ground. As she wondered aimlessly for a few seconds she lifted her head to see a hill.

She ran to it not caring if her hunger would go down and climbed to the top. At the top of the sandstone hill she saw more desert. As she slowly turned around to view her surroundings she suddenly saw orange in the distance. "Could that be?" She said aloud. And it was-

A Temple stood in the distance. She jumped for joy and ran down the hill toward the temple...
last edited on Aug 10, 2015 at 07:29AM

Rollenspiele für alle 6 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Frozengirl11 said…
(I was actually gonna try to make my own Minecraft RP as soon as I could, but you have taken care of it, lol. I'm trying to redraw my Minecraft character out since I have the full version on my iPhone, the drawing is of what I want it to look like instead of Steve. Once I have it done, I'll get into this RP. You can add my character's name in now if you want, I'm One Directioner. *I know, I like One Direction, and I know about Zayn leaving </3, I was so upset about it, but please, no hate about it.)
redpanda commented…
(It's fine, I was one myself XD) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Frozengirl11 commented…
(I'm not the only one, LOL XD) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DerpThatHerp said…
(Im sorry but no, just no, there is nothing you can base on minecraft other than the end and nether. Im not joining.)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Purple-Enderman said…
*Bump
Vor mehr als einem Jahr redpanda said…
(I probably won't join. Minecraft isn't really my style, sorry.)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SweetHoneyBunny said…
smile
I'd love to join although I had back up to the camp this weekend and won't be back for three more weeks. Can I start/join then so I won't leave you hanging for my next post?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Purple-Enderman said…
(Since no body joined I will do the next part)

GD slipped on sand and slid most of the way to the temple, but she saw that it wasn't only a temple but a village too.

Joy seeped over her as she entered the village. Villagers "huhhed and hawed" at her as she was strolling in. There was no wood anywhere in the village and GD sighed. As she was going to a farm a villager strolled by her glaring. She returned the glare and stepped up to the farm and plucked out some wheat.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr