Rollenspiele für alle [Roleplay Discussions]

Rogue475 posted on Jul 22, 2015 at 09:55PM
This forum is devised to help us create more stories. Here, we can all throw out ideas on new possible topics, suggestions for current roleplays, or concerns some may have. All can be addressed here.

Rollenspiele für alle 39 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Rogue475 said…
How many of you have heard of the game Dark Souls?
 How many of Du have heard of the game Dark Souls?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TAIKAMODO said…
Heard of it, yeah, but I haven't played it at all.
link

(Link above^)
It's a Survival-Horror RPG that is centered around a world plunged in darkness, with the cursed doomed to walk the lands in search of Light.
That sounds....dark(no puns intended). But also quite interesting. And the trailer was interesting too, though exactly how interesting it was is up for debate.
It is a Dark game, one of the hardest video games ever devised. But the whole feel of the game, makes me think we could produce a brilliant(Yet dark) story from.
Yeah, even from the trailer, I get a dark vibe from it, so I can see where you're coming from along the lines of making a story. I was actually planning to make a story that was darker than my usual fantasy styled ones, complete with all of the blood, gore, and supernatural horror to satisfy the needs of even the twisted of minds.

Of course, I had a far more child friendly story based around a Wild West theme in case there are people around here that are less interested in that sort of thing.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr redpanda said…
I heard of Dark Souls but I've never played it either, but the story is enough to base the roleplay off of it.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DerpThatHerp said…
Do we have lives xD.
That is one question I cannot answer my friend. XD
That would be entirely up to the community to decide. In the game when you die you are reborn, but weaker and less human. If you die too many times your body begins to wither away into a walking corpse as a sort.
That's...pretty hardcore. And cool, as it discourages players from dying(though I don't know what would encourage you to die in a game called Dark Souls to begin with). But we could work with that. Yeah, we could.
The point is, it's a Dark game, and if we were to do a story about it, it wouldn't have to be that terribly dark. You guys could decide on that, I'm just throwing out the idea for a possible story.
Aye, Sir! Ahem. Please excuse the Fairy Tail reference, I just happen to have one of their opening theme Se stuck in my head.

Anyway, I was thinking along the lines of incarnation, where the gods/Angels/demons waged war(Armageddon), and during this war, while Heaven came out on top and managed to seal the demons of hell and Satan himself back down In Hell, both sides suffered tremendous losses. So, in order to Rhenish their forces, these Angels and Demons were reincarnated into humans, though their powers.had been severely weakened and their memories of Armageddon or their previous lives were completely stripped from them. That's about as far as I've gone on the whole 'the more you die, th weaker you are when you're reborn' thing, and the best I could do if I were to avoid being too dark.

I guess a simple plot could be that the Angels and Demons are supposed to finish what their ancestors stated, and once and for all eradicate one side of the spectrum completely, but at the same time, not tear the entire planet to pieces while doing it.
Okay, and you wouldn't know if you were an Angel or Demon. I could see that becoming a major conflict, like say an Angel tells you you were a Demon, but you then try everything you can to prove it wrong?
Yeah! See, we're already making progress. *Cracks knuckles* This is gonna be fun!

It'd be pretty funny though, if when the second armaggedon(or whatever you wanna call it) came, nobody knew if they were actually Angels or Demons, and then both sides ended up fighting with themselves. Utter chaos. Funny, too.
I would so be a demon, just to stir the pot
 I would so be a demon, just to stir the pot
Demons are always welcome. I might be an angel then, to even the sides up in case everybody had the same idea that you do.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I would be a thief who only looks after herself and who only wants a reward. Just to add a little mischief.
 I would be a thief who only looks after herself and who only wants a reward. Just to add a little mis
Oh yeah! For those who were curious of that western, far more kid friendly(though depending on how dark we take it, not by much) alternative, this was it.

PLOT: "The West."

Or rather, the western continent. The West was more of an abbreviation, and the more commonly used of the two names. The west was a peculiar continent, with the hottest climate of any continents on the entire globe, and known far and wide for it's seemingly never ending desserts, which, while sounding like mere hyperbole, was actually true. The entirety of the western continent was desert, with little to no plant life save a cactus here and there, or areas cultivated for for agricultural reasons. Besides the few rivers, streams, and mountains scarcely dotted across the land, the entire western continent was merely a large dessert.

Though, that's not to say that it was deserted by any means.

There were still as many inhabitants of the west as any other continent, with towns and cities having formed all throughout the sandy mass of land, though their structure and style greatly differed from the typical mental picture one would receive from those words, simply due to the climate they were made in. These things were unique, yes, however, that wasn't what set this continent apart so drastically. No, it was much more complicated than that.

Simply put, the lack of serious authority on a large scale was what set this country apart, and because of this, the crime rates went through the roof. Murders, rapes, thefts, you name it, all kinds of heinous crimes were constantly being committed all across the continent, and while the minor authorities of each town and city, the sheriffs and deputies, all did their best to maintain piece in their areas, the chaos was simply far too wide spread for any of them to significantly effect anything.

This time period would last for 200 years, a period now known as the 'Age Of Outlaws', before it was put to a stop by a single man of unbelievable power. This man, who's name he never gave, was known as the "Desperado". With his enormous amount of power, he managed to pose enough of a threat to deter any criminals, and if they did challenge his authority, he had the strength to put them in their place. He ushered in a new era, 'The Golden Age'. However, even this would not hold back the outlaws for long.

Fifty years after this 'Golden Age' began, the Desperado suddenly vanished off the face of the earth without a trace. And with his disappearance, the criminals were free to run rampant again, ushering in a second 'Age Of Outlaws' that had lasted for another fifteen years, all the way until now, and not a word about the Desperado's whereaboutss. And with the western continent once more being ravaged by criminals, there has to be a new leader, with the strength to usher in a new era. Question is, who will that be?

SETTING: The western continent, and all information about that was given in the plot.

THE CONFLICT: The rampant criminal activity, people looking for the Desperado, and others arguing over who will become the next one, random fits and tournaments to prove who's strongest or whatever here and there, the usual.

PRIMARY OCCUPATION: Either an Outlaw, a Sheriff of a town, a Deputy of a town, or a Scout, a person that travels across the world for one reason or another. Most Scouts nowadays are looking for the Desperado, and consider finding him the ultimate challenge of their abilities.

ANY SPECIAL POWERS/ABILITIES: Why yes. I rarely make an RP without them, simply because I like fights, and the more creative you can get with how you fight from swinging your fists around like an idiot or relying on a superhuman ability to dodge bullets in order to keep the action going, the better.

Anyway, every occupation; Whether it be a Scout, Sheriff, or Deputy, is aware of a unique Demonic and Divine Energy known as ,Kanjo(Emotion)or energy formed from a concentration of positive thoughts and emotions, or energy formed from the concentration of negative thoughts and emotions.

Manipulating this energy and projecting it in a physical form, an art known as "Kiritsu", or "Discipline", is common place among anyone who considers themselves above the strength of a civilian, or anyone with the knowledge of how it works, honestly. It is commonly projected through the medium of a gun, though using your own body as the medium is also a known method of using it.

What this energy does is completely up to the user, and usually derives from the emotion or thought the user focused on to create the energy. For example. If someone's Kiritsu was the thought 'I will have vengeance, I will kill him/her', then there is a high likelyhood that their Kiritsu would involve something offensive and destructive. Since that would be the power required to accomplish that goal or to satisfy that thought or emotion. Because of this, it is entirely possible one could produce a Kiritsu that had no harmful effects whatsoever to who it interacted with, such as a healing or soothing one. Usually one can change the effect of their Kiritsu by simply altering the thought they are focusing on, though it is very difficult.

There are specific, though general in terms of flexibility, typed of Kiritsu that every effect can be divided into.

The 'Strike' Kiritsu type, that focuses on offensive and defensive effects.

The 'Warp' Kiritsu type, which focuses on altering and manipulating the things around you.

And the 'Vital' Kiritsu type, which would focus on cures or diseases, poisoning or healing, anything relating to the vitality of things, living and non-living(I know that sounds weird, but I'm trying to make them as broad as possible).

Anyway, what's everyone's opinion on that? I sorta just thought it up and ran with it, and it may seem somewhat outrageous, but there it is.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Seems fine with me, actually awesome in my opinion.
Does it? I wasn't so sure, because I hadn't really fleshed it out in my head as much as I did with Heirem, so it isn't as well a thought out plot, though I guess that could just be a good old fashion case of a writer never thinking their work is good enough(as in always seeing where improvements could be made, not thinking your stuff sucks, because apparently it's an easy thing to misunderstand...).
I'd join that story :P
That sounds fun, I would definitely join! :D
Alright then, it's "Desperado" and the Angels/Demons thing...now which to make, or if both, which to make first...
the struggle is real xD
XD It really is...though I think I have decided on "Desperado", if only because I can just copy and paste the information I gave here, rather than think up a bunch of things for the Angels/Demons, type all of it, and THEN think up a decent character.
Makes sense.
Rogue475 commented…
1st Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I can work on such a story as the Dark one. Unless it is what you wanted
Really, you can? I'd really appreciate it, because I'm kinda stumped there, to be honest. Besides, one of the Rp's i'm participating in on the Pokémon club is reaching it's conclusion, so I could use some new ones anyway! Now I can be in the Dark ome and Desperado.

Oh, speaking of that, here's a link. They help a lot when you're looking for things.

link
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Hades_Shadow said…
Here is a link to my new MTG RP, join the fun! link
You made a MTG RP?
Hades_Shadow commented…
Yup, create your own creature oder planeswalker and travel the Multiverse! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I don't know, I was watching Law and Order and just got the vibe of a crime RP. Any thoughts?
Which aspect of Law and Order because half is the actual trial which might not be the best story, yet if you went with the police perspective, I could see that happening.
No, nothing that correlates with Law and Order, I mean like police perspectives and that stuff.
That makes sense.
Rogue475 commented…
2nd Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Sounds really interesting actually! All those policemen doughnuts...and those Sherlock Holmes quotes...

In all seriousness though, It does tickle my fancy(that sounds weird out loud).
Had an FBI story going with a good friend of mine, although she's been offline since early spring.
 Had an FBI story going with a good friend of mine, although she's been offline since early spring.
Well, we can create our own and I'm sure it will last longer than the last.
Well the last had a well defined story and interesting characters so if you think yours will work far better than the last, well, by all means.