Rollenspiele für alle The Last of Us Role-play

redpanda posted on Jul 08, 2015 at 08:48AM
Introduction
It's been 20 years since the cordyceps brain infection, infected are still running amok in cities and in the wild, people are running for their lives, some hunters are out there and usually aren't very trustworthy, but bandits you need to watch out for. Survivors are still out in the wilds or in the cities. The Fireflies are still rebelling against FEDRA. Watch your backs, hunt well, and don't let the infected bite!
Tips
- Infected are less likely to show up outside during winter unless they hear or sense something
- Watch your step, anything could set off clickers, runners, bandits,stalkers, and bloaters
- Infected have developed their senses over the years, so stay alert
- Hunters are hostile and will attack and take whatever you have
- Use tools and weapons to your advantage as much as possible
- Eek! Cannibals are creepy. Watch out for them as well.
Factions
(Character types in bold are playable and suggest more if I forgot something)
- Survivors try to survive as well as they can, they are presumably the good guys in The Last of Us.
- Hunters are not good guys, they do not have good weaponry and armor. They are hostile and will harm people.
- Bandits bandits are the bad guys in The Last of Us and will steal what they can no matter the cost. They have good weaponry and armor and are dangerous.
- Cannibals are stingy folk and the main enemies in the winter chapter. They should not be trusted.
- Military (FEDRA or The Fireflies)
The Military has been a mixed group, they keep uninfected people inside cities and set curfews and restrictions, but if you are smuggling or getting out of the city and got caught, you get checked and arrested. The Fireflies are a rebelling militia group against FEDRA that was led by Marlene, and they are still fighting today.
- (You cannot play infected) Infected are the main enemy throughout the game and should be killed no matter what. Their main goal is to kill anyone they set their eyes on.
Infected Types:
- Bloaters
- Stalkers
- Clickers
- Runners
Rules
- No GODMOD or MARY SUE
- Moderate swearing
- Ask to kill
- Have fun
link
(You will find all your weapon needs here)
Crafting
You can craft using a table wherever you can find one.
Artifacts and Collectables
Along the way you will find artifacts and collectables that will help make your weapons stronger and more durable.
Trading
You can trade artifacts, weapons, clothing, and food with other survivors.
Character Sheet
Name:
Faction:
Sexual Orientation:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapons:
History:

Enjoy and don't get killed by infected, you hear!
Inspired by the awesome game The Last of Us™ by Naughty Dog and Sony ©!
last edited on Jul 08, 2015 at 08:09PM

Rollenspiele für alle 250 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 250

Vor mehr als einem Jahr DerpThatHerp said…
(You forgot name xD)
Name: Keenan Rengot
Faction: Survivalist, works undercover but actually is part of the Fireflies
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Confronting, Stubborn, (sometimes) friendly
Weapons: Bow, and Hunting Rifle
History: Keenan was born in the starting days of the virus spreading, He was found locked in pantry several weeks after the apocalypse had started, he was in a horrible condition, after this he was raised by a old marine who was guarding the city from any zombies escaping. But he died of old age 16 years later. Thus giving Keenan all of his old techniques.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 (You forgot name xD) Name: Keenan Rengot Gender: Male Age: 20 Faction: Survivalist, works underco
redpanda commented…
(Dude I was up at 3 in the morning making this XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
DerpThatHerp commented…
So was I xD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Frozengirl11 commented…
Oh, wow!! Geez!! Ok, I won't complain. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Frozengirl11 said…
Name: Hailey Rehangond
Faction: Survivor
Sexual Orientation: Male
Appearance: Picture
Personality: Stubborn at times, cheerful, cautious, likes being with friends
History: Hailey was abandoned by her family when she was 13. Getting all of her belongings, she wandered around in the world. But, after a while, she found a survivors group that accepted her in. She has been living in the group ever since. The group always looks out for one another. Hailey and the survivors group live in a camp, which is protected on all sides, she calls it home. It has the food, shelter, and people she needed. She has met some girl her age there, now are which her closest friends.
 Name: Hailey Rehangond Gender: Female Age: 16 Faction: Survivor Sexual Orientation: Male Appeara
Hailey and her friends sit in their little cabin in the camp. Hailey sketches drawings, one of her friends reads a book, another does little hand games, and her other friend is making some more bracelets. Hailey looks up at the window and sees the sun is starting to set. She says "Come on, guys. We should probably go get our dinner now, everyone else will be." She sets her sketchbook and pencil down on her bed before straightening her bed sheets. Her friends follow her and they go out of the cabin, Hailey locking the door with her key. They head off to the other side of the camp, where the other members of the clan are getting their dinner.
I sit in the grass fields outside a base wearing a gillie suit to make sure that they can't see me if their hostile, I proceed to pull out a sniper scope from my pocket and aim the sights down at the base zooming in.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr redpanda said…
Name: Alexandra (Alex) Burke
Faction: Survivor
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Appearance: Picture
Personality: Alex is helpful to people in need but prefers to travel alone, but she does accept help on many occasions. Her full trust is not earned easily, you have to save her to have her thanks.
Weapons: Old Hunting Rifle
History: Alex has always been a fighter, even when she was younger she would have little competitions with her brother to see who would be the best sniper by shooting bottles. But when her parents got infected, her life turned upside down, her brother got bit right in front of her and she grabbed her dad's old hunting rifle and shot them both. Tears streaming down her face, she ran to her brothers side.
"Cole stay with me, okay." She says holding his hand.
He coughs and says wearily. "Alex... let me go, I'm not feeling so hot... but damn those fuckers can bite."
She chuckles a little. "Stop this is serious, you are dying and I don't know what to do."
He looked into her eyes and said. "Shoot me."
Her eyes widened. "No, I can't do that to you... I won't."
"You have to!"
She was shocked, that was the first time he yelled at her in a while.
"C-cole please don't do this." She says bawling.
"I love you sis, you know what to do... let's just not waste any time. You need to live, find somebody and be happy." He smiles at her.
"How can I be happy when you aren't around me, not protecting me?"
"Just follow what me and dad taught you, the light won't always shine bright but your soul will always be pure Alex, you will know where to go when the time is right. Now... do what I told you." He said sternly.
She nodded and raised the rifle. "Goodbye brother."
"Infected will probably hear the gunshot, so you need to get out of here as fast as you ca- ahhh! Shit I'm turning! Alex do it, please!"
The gun went off... the bullet went right through his head. Alex stood for a second and looked at her brother, she then ran as fast as she could to not get detected by any infected. She went into the woods and hid behind a tree and wept.
 Name: Alexandra (Alex) Burke Gender: Female Age: 17 Faction: Survivor Sexual Orientation: Heteros
She whispers to herself. "C'mon Alex you can do this... have faith in yourself." She crouches and walks around the forest. "No sign of infected yet, luckily." She continues on.
"I see three armed men, Ill just talk to them straight on." I put the scope back in my bag abd priceed to walk over the grassfields covered in mud. By the time Ive made that distance, one of them points a gun at me "Identify!" I hear him yell. "The name is Keenan, Im 20 and Im looking for a place to stay." I say "Yeah right, go away." He says. "Is there any other way to prove myself?"
(Ya know, this might be my favorite RP so far, I like my character a lot!! The drawing of her is really pretty!!)

Once Hailey and her friends finish dinner, they head back to their cabin, like everyone else who's getting settled for the night. Hailey unlocks the door and the girls go in, Hailey locking it back up after coming inside. Hailey sits down on her bed and grabs her sketchbook and continues sketching drawings for a while before there's a knock on their door. Hailey gets up and opens up a little slider on the door and sees the leader of the clan outside. "Ok, girls, time to go to bed. Everyone is getting settled in their beds now." Hailey nods and says "Thanks, Leader Phoebe." before heading to bed and saying "You heard her, we need to go to bed, tomorrow is another day." she gets under her covers and goes to sleep.
"I have my ration cards." I chuck them too him. "Now let me in." I hear a response from my earpiece. "Remember, grab the girl. She's around 16." The voice says. "Okay, let's get this over and done with."
She hears the sound of clickers. "Great..." She get's her rifle out incase she can't sneak past them. She begins crouching and moving past the clickers, she stepped on a twig and it made a loud noise. "Shit." She whispered. She held her gun close for any attacks.
(Are we allowed to make this modern, like where there's phones & the Internet? If not, I can change my post so that Hailey & her other friend aren't on their phones.)

Hailey wakes up a while later by her friends. When she opens her eyes, she sees her friends' faces inches from her face. She shrieks, jumping, and hitting her head on her bed frame. "Ow!!" she cries, rubbing her head. Her friends crack up, including Hailey. Hailey playfully shoves one of her friends onto their bed. A few seconds later, everyone is goofing around, roughhousing with each other, having fun. Hailey grabs her pillow and hits her friend with it, starting a pillow fight.
(yeah, in the game they don't really have any phones or anything like that since the economy is messed up)
The clickers are getting closer and she runs, faster and faster. But she tripped over a rock and they are already near. "I might see you after all brother..." She holds out her rifle.
I try to open the door but notice it is locked. I knock on the door.

"Uh, is there a Hailey in there?"
(Oh, ok. I'll fix my posts. And how did Keenan get in the girl's cabin, the doors locked...)
DerpThatHerp commented…
(Ill fix mine too then xD.) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Frozengirl11 commented…
Ok, sounds good Vor mehr als einem Jahr
The girls stop their pillow fight when they hear a knock on their door. They look at each other, thinking their leader came to give them a warning to go to sleep. Hailey goes to the door and opens the slider to see a man she's never seen before standing outside. "Um...I'm Hailey....who are you? I've never seen you in our camp before." She turns her head and sees her friends watching. She mouths "Help" to them and they come to her side. One of them, Mia, says "Who are you and what do you want with Hailey?" Hailey's second friend, Lilly says "If you're thinking of trying to take her away from us, you're wrong. We'll scream so loud you'll have to deal with the whole clan and explain yourself to Leader Phoebe." Hailey's third friend, Amber says "You won't touch her." she then grabs Hailey's arm and moves her away from the door, towards the back of the cabin where she's a bit safer from the strange man.
"Look, If you want trouble." I open my jacket revealing my rifle. "I can give it to you, but right now, Hailey is needed for a job okay?"
She shot one clicker, killing it. "More on the way, I need to get moving. She sees a cabin ahead. "Perfect." She approaches it.
Hailey walks back up to the door, looks at the man through the slider, and says "I'm needed for a job? What? No, I won't go. My clan needs me." She gestures to her friends "They need me. I can't leave my clan, Leader Phoebe needs everyone here so that she makes sure we are strong enough for anything and that we don't get infected. So you can tell whoever sent you that I won't come. Not even if you tried to drag me out of here without me screaming for help." She closes the slider and goes to bed. "If he tries to break in, get everyone else here and just fight him." She looks around before closing her eyes, letting sleep take over.
"Always like this." I say to myself. "Guess Ill talk to the clan leader."
I see someone outside, maybe he's a bandit. I get closer and eavesdrop on the conversation.
"Mind you're business." I say
"You know I'm here?" She asks. "You must be very good at detecting things." She says revealing her location.
"I was trained by a militiant." I say having my voice muffled by a gas mask. "I need to get inside." I check my pocket. "Ah. A bobby pin." I bend it out into the shape of a lockpick and begin picking it.
"If you were trained by a 'militant' as you claim, why are you using a bobby pin?"
Hailey lies in bed, turning around, trying to sleep. Hailey's friends stay on their full alert, making sure whoever that strange man is doesn't try to kidnap Hailey.
"All of my other lockpicks broke. So Im just improvising." I push the last pin down and turn the lock sideways. Opening it.
Hailey's friends see the door open and they jump to their feet, ready to fight the intruder. One of them moves Hailey to one of the beds towards the back of the cabin, so they can form a protective line in front of her.
I sigh, knowing that I can break their force. "Look, I don't want to hurt you. Or you're friends. Apparently you're 'mother' paid me to get you across state."
"So you are a mercenary?" She asks cunningly.
"Partially, this is more like a one time thing."
Mia says "Our clan leader won't let you take Hailey. We have to all stay together so we can make sure no one gets infected. Please, just leave us alone."
"I can't, If I don't bring you to this person I die. And so far, seems like Im going to die."
Hailey sits up in bed and says "I never had a mother. She died...just like my father and older brother...I never saw them again. And WHO needs me?! You've never answered that question!" she crosses her arms.
"He's gonna die if you don't do this. Or do you not believe him?"
"I don't know, okay?!?" I say shutting her up "Maybe a firefly as the details said."
"Wait, The Fireflies? I've heard about them..."
"Everyone has."
"Well it's kinda hard not to when you survive for this long." I look over at the door. "Why do you need her anyway?"
"That wasn't enclosed in the document."
"Then why risk your life getting her when you don't even know the circumstances of what would happen to you?" I ask.
"The pay and ration cards was more than worth it."
"Of course, all that matters in this world is damn ration cards."
"You can have some if you want, I got like 20 in my bag."
"No, I'd rather hunt than use those things."
"Fine by me."
I sigh telling myself to get them but I keep holding back.
Hailey looks at the man and says "For all I care, you can go die, I'm not going." she stubbornly turns away. "No one around here gives a crap about ration cards....except for you. You should just go back to wherever you came from and find out why those bastards sent you after me."
I sigh look depressed than walk off, I then proceed to lift up my rifle glance at the girl then walk off.
Hailey goes to the door and double locks it. She looks at the others and says "Ok, that was WAY to weird....let's just go to bed and forget that ever happened." her friends nod and they all get into their pjs and climb into bed, falling asleep.
I proceed to walk deep in the forest and begin to make a fire.