Rollenspiele für alle Lost city

pablopj posted on Jun 11, 2015 at 09:56PM
A city floating above the ground, 250 years without contact with any of the humans from the surface, my human is a 23year old that always lived here in lost city, named PJ, today mark the day that lost city crash to the surface, reason unknown as of yet,surface humans are now entering, I will learn how this happened and fix this

Rollenspiele für alle 14 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pablopj said…
I see a teennish person walking into the city,"who are you" I back away " are you from the ground", can I trust surface dweller
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sonicfan94 said…
Why should u know who I am besides what would you be doing over here anyway
Hmm....I don't know about this one,,but I need help to learn what happened here,I don't have too many choices," I'm PJ,I live here in lost city,look,I know you want this city off your land as much as I do so will you help me?" What if this city landed on his home
"OK fine I guess" I don't know about this guy he seems strange and a guy by himself better be careful about him
It's been abnormal lately rain 7 days in a row my phone says
Lost city been different lately since the crash, even our animals act differently, there definitely something going on
Look I found someone....he's unconscious maybe we carry him but we better help him it's getting dark and I don't wanna know what happens at night time
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
" I agree, my place isn't too far away, we take him there", that whole after dark that thing was rude,what do that means,however, things had change lately, maybe he is right,"grab his feet, let's go,I got his upper half"
"I still have a bad feeling about this place not to be offensive but my mom died here by some guy named the ROCK is what people call him and now I won't let him get away with that...man all this talking and holding a guy that looks dead I'm hungry where can we eat😧
pablopj commented…
we arrive at my place, "we place him here, i think i have a heath kit inside, wait here with him",i go inside Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I go to my bedroom, open a red chest with a blaster in it, I hide it under my shirt, just in case,I never know if I need it,I reach on my top shelf," here that kit"
Man what's taking him so long maybe I go in I walk in "Helo! Helooooo!
I go down, " sorry, here the kit, let's go"
pablopj commented…
i head outside Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Its too late late, he isn't alive,I start up my car, " get in"
Wait we can't dump the body well I guess but where we going