Rollenspiele für alle Abandoned

redpanda posted on May 03, 2015 at 12:36AM
Intro
You are the last trace of humans alive on Earth, the military has gone AWOL and no one is safe. You choose your own path and who you want to be: survivor, bandit, soldier, etc. Form bandit clans (if you choose to be a bandit), fight other clans, start romances (have limits with intimate situations), and gather food or supplies for your group.
Places
The West
The Midwest
The South
The Northeast

I don't want to put a lot of restrictions to you because I want you to explore and have freedom with your characters, but I if I have to... I will have these following rules:
Rules
1. NO GODMOD CHARACTERS - I cannot express this one enough! No invincible or mary sue characters.
2. Check with players and discuss if your going to kill them.
3. You don't have to be too detailed with your characters.
4. Have fun :)
Character Sheet
Name/Alias/Nickname:
Race:
Sexual Orientation:
Language:
Family/Friends/Pets:
Physical Description/Picture:
Faction (Survivor, Bandit, Soldier, etc.):
Background/Personality:
Note
If you have any ideas or any concerns inbox me! :D
<b>Characters (Alive or Deceased characters will show up here):
Renegado - Alive
Haley - Alive
Rez - Alive
Cassia - ➕Injured
Veretine - Alive
The Graveyard(This is where dead characters will go if they die to be remembered):
 <b>Intro</b> Du are the last trace of humans alive on Earth, the military has gone AWOL and no one
last edited on May 28, 2015 at 11:56PM

Rollenspiele für alle 586 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 586

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Hades_Shadow said…
Name/Alias/Nickname: Renegado
Race: Blackhawk
Sexual Orientation: Female
Language: English, Spanish
Family/Friends/Pets: Chancho the Pitbull
Physical Description/Picture:
Faction: Bandit
Background: he is a mysterious bandit, known to be one to take out a squad of soldiers single handed. He roams around because each bandit clan leader he joins with fears he may usurp them with his skill and charm, big smooth talker, but knows actions means more than words. His weapons of choice are dual knives or dual Revolvers, he has 1 rifle, but only brings it when necessary.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name/Alias/Nickname: Renegado Age: 21 Gender: Male Race: Blackhawk Sexual Orientation: Female La
I drive my 4-Wheeler over the dunes with chancho on the back, looking at the clan that has just rejected us, "Don't worry bud, we will find our place somewhere" I say, "maybe we can have our own clan one day"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr redpanda said…
Name/Alias/Nickname: Haley Carmichael
Race: White
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Language: English
Family/Friends/Pets: They all left her.
Physical Description/Picture: Pic
Faction: Survivor
Background/Personality: Haley always loved her family, but when they left her to die she started to develop trust issues, but her family did not get far, they got shot and mugged by bandits and she still has to get by with food left behind in stores and has to scavenge for whatever she needs to survive. She has seen many bandits around town and hides whenever she has the chance. With all the water running low she saves some in a bottle she keeps. Her father father left a shotgun in their home and she took it for protection.
 Name/Alias/Nickname: Haley Carmichael Age: 17 Gender: Female Race: White Sexual Orientation: Hete
Frozengirl11 commented…
Luv the drawing!! I'm trying 2 find a good 1, but I can't. If u find 1, plez send it 2 me, I'd appreciate it:) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
redpanda commented…
^okay, but the pic can be Anime Vor mehr als einem Jahr
redpanda commented…
^^or anything really I'm not looking for specifics Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"Well chancho, let's grab a bite, and some cash too" I say as I drive into our next town in the west.
"I can't believe they left me," She takes a sip of her water. "Well forget them, I don't need em'." She hops off a ledge and walks into a shop.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr astigpinoy said…
Name/Alias/Nickname: Rez
Race: ya know it m8s
Sexual Orientation: asexual
Language: filipino, english
Family/Friends/Pets: no contact
Physical Description/Picture: your usual semi-muscular build guy stuffed in soldier uniform
Faction (Survivor, Bandit, Soldier, etc.): soldier
Background/Personality:
Inheriting the family assault rifle (and soldier title from his dad), Rez has been stuck in the South as long has he can remember, until some stuff happened and he finds himself stuck with a bunch of guns-for-hire in the West.

--
"Ain't that a mouthful, nerd." One of Rez's mate said.
He takes a shot of brandy.
I pull up to a shop, "espera, y defender el vehiculo" I command chancho, he steps down and goes into guard mode. "Good boy" I head into the shop and see a shop owner and a teenage girl, "how about some grits and aqua for me, food for my dog, and somethin the dame would like" I mention to the owner.
I roll my eyes. "Donny, I need some penicillin if you have any." Donny looks at the other guy. "Sure and gets out the penicillin, water, dog food, and a lollipop and hands it to me. "Thanks, you are the best Donny." I walk out and put my stuff in my backpack. She thought. That guy was playing it off, a bit nice.
Once I see her leave I pull down my goggles and pull out my pistol "ok Donny, I'll also take the cash box, if you don't mind" I say with a crooked smile. "Rest of the order is on the house"
Jon and Carmen looks at Derek playing bully on Rez.
"No contracts for a whole month, how are we getting food-"
Some guy in a suit and tie sits besides Carmen, talks, shakes hands with her, and leaves the bar.
"Escaped prisoners. Cleanup. We got a contract, thanks to Giotto- I meant Rez's smooth-talking."
I walk out with my supplies and the cash box, throw it on the back and yell "salirnos" Chancho hops on the back, I put my pistols on holsters on the 4-wheeler, and start it up and start driving.
An alarm starts to ring from the store and The Owner walks out with a rifle, I pull a pistol "you wish you didn't" I say shooting his thigh, "dang, I wanted a knee cap"
I look over then run over to Donny frightened. "Uh, um... Donny what do I do!?" I shout. He coughs. "Go g-get my duct tape and my alcohol f-from under my counter and bring it to me." I obeyed and grabbed the tape and alcohol then proceed to help Donny. "Wrap the tape, then pour the alcohol on my thigh, that should cover it until my leg heals." I nod and pour the alcohol on Donny's wound, he winces a few times but stays strong, I then cover it with duct tape and help him up. "I hope your okay Donny, you are like a father to me." He smiles. "I'm fine hun." I looked at the ground and closed my eyes. "Why would he do that, especially to you?" He nodded his head. "Bandits. They fucking steal, its what they breathe for." I looked at Donny. "Donny, I'm gonna track that guy down and get revenge." He sighs. "That would be suicide, you are only a teenager." I was determined as ever to persuade him. "But Donny, with your current condition you can't fight them, I'm your only chance." He sat down and closed his eyes. "I'm gonna hate myself for this but... okay, but take this if your shot gun runs out of ammo." He tosses me his pistol as well as many bags of ammo. "Thanks, I won't let you down but... Donny?" I asked concernedly. "Yeah?" He sighed. "Were you a bandit before you were a shop owner?" He looked at me with a look of seriousness in his eyes. "I'm not gonna lie, but I was one once yes." I couldn't believe it, a guy like Donny being a bandit, I couldn't see it. "Alright, just thoughts you know." He nodded. "Yeah, I get it." He gave me a hug and gave me some advice and I was on my way. Just follow the tracks, follow the tracks. I told myself.
I drive until I reach a certain sand dune, I then hit a remote garage door opener an the side of the dune opens up, pushing its sand back on top, I pull it into the underground garage. After I come back out I hit the button again and it closes, covering up with sand again, I then head to the top of the dune and open a hatch, and pull it shut as I go down a latter in what used to be a chimney. An entire underground house, the perfect safe house. "Chancho, we're home"
The tracks had stopped at sand dunes. "Crap, why here?" I said slowly looking around the dusty wasteland. "I'm not giving up, I will find him." I said confidently.
I start serving food to chancho when I hear footsteps and pull out my dual knives, holding the left one assassin style, blade facing the forearm, and whisper to chancho "cuidado" he get in a defensive pose, but make no sound, I hide myself in the shadow of the kitchen.
Jon scratches his head. "Giotto?"
"He sort of doesn't-want-to-talk-about-my-personal-fee­lin­gs thing, Jon. Deal with it."
Derek sighs.
"All right guys, we have something to do. Kill this guys."
Carmen places a collage of pictures, all mugshots.
I keep waiting, seeing if the trespasser will find the safe house, or get lost in the process.
I see a few people standing outside some sort of camp. "Could that be his clan?" I asked myself. "Well, I guess I'll find out soon enough."
I hear the footsteps gradually start fading, I quietly start going about, cutting up potatoes to make myself some good as chancho starts eating.
I hide to avoid being seen. "Damn, these guys really know how to protect."
After cutting the potatoes, I start to grill them on a stove, the air vent hooked to a pipe leading a mile or so away, avoiding smoke trails to lead here.
I see a guy patrolling, I get my shotgun out and steady.
I start to eat, thinking of names I would give a clan.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Frozengirl11 said…
Name/Alias/Nickname: Cassia Sparkwillow
Race: White
Sexual Orientation: Male
Language: English
Family/Friends/Pets: None, she was abandoned at 10.
Physical Description/Picture: A pretty young girl with brownish blonde hair and blue eyes with freckles on her face. She is a strong young girl, who knows many fighting skills which help her survive. She finally found a big group of people who accepted her. Now, she lives with them and fights for them. She is their best archer, able to shoot down enemies and catch food for her clan.
Faction (Survivor, Bandit, Soldier, etc.): Survivor/Bandit
Background/Personality: She was a survivor for a while until she found the group of people she lives with now. The clan considers to be both survivors and bandits, everyone had started out surviving on their own until making the clan, where they became bandits. Cassia and some of her close friends who were also abandoned, they live together in the clan, so they are able to hunt and be together everyday. They fight anyone who defies their clan, showing their loyalty to the clan.
redpanda commented…
oh, sexual orientation is which gender your character is attracted to. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Frozengirl11 commented…
Ooh, gotcha!! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I shoot. His body drops dead. "Oh... what did I just do?" I whisper worriedly.
I hear a shotgun round not to far away, I hit the deck and physically hold chancho's jaw shut, until I can command him to be silent, "what In blazes was that?" I say to myself.
"Shit..." I say as I put another round into the shotgun. Please don't find me... I thought.
All of a sudden, an arrow comes flying past me. I immediately hit the ground. I look up. A few feet away from me is a girl, no older than 11. She looks strong, her hair waving in the wind. She holds in her hands a bow and another arrow already equipped. She raises the bow, pointing it at me. "I wouldn't move if I were you." she says. I stop. "Who are you?" I ask. The girl replies "I'm Cassia, I'm 10, but no one messes with me. Who are you?" I respond "I'm Haley." She eyes me. She stays still for a minute, then lowers her bow. She comes toward me. "You got any food?" she asks. I nod, pulling out some food that I had wrapped up. I give it to her. She takes it. I ask her "Why do you need food?" She response with "My clan is hungry right now, all our food has run away from other predators. We kill what we can manage. Me and my friends went out hunting, hoping to find as much food as possible. So far, we've found meager food."
I start to hear return fire, "great, turf wars near the safehouse" I start heading for the garage, "chancho, proteger la Casa" I say hopping on the 4-wheeler
I open the garage, start the 4-wheeler, put down my goggles, put on a helmet, and a bandana covering my mouth, prep the rifle and when the garage is open all the way, I book it to the gunshots.
I sigh. "You really shouldn't be here, I'm in deep trouble if I'm caught." I glanced at her and got out my backpack, I got out some vegetables and fruits in a container. "Here this should help your clan for a little while... call it a fair trade." I look around. "Hurry and run while you can, I got this." I ready my shotgun.
(Is that directed to me or frozen girl?)
redpanda commented…
(frozen girl) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Frozengirl11 commented…
Just added on:) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
She took the food. "Thank you." she said "My clan is in your debt. This will help us. Stay safe out here. Maybe we'll meet sometime again" With that, she ran the way she had came from. I watched her. I was glad I could help her. No one should be struggling during this time. What she said had interested me. Who all was in her clan? Where were they? How big was it? I just hoped she would be safe.
I fly over the dune and see a lone soldier fighting a clan, "well, take our the giant first" I say to myself pulling my rifle off the back and shooting a member from right flank.
I look over my shoulder and start shooting. "This will be over soon..." I whispered.
I pull out my pistols and taking out clan members, I get grazed on my left forearm but keep shooting. I see the loner loading shotgun shells, "so they started it." I say to myself, driving closer as I keep firing.
Cassia is only a few miles away until she hears gunshots. She stops in her tracks. "What's going on?" she says. She knows that she shouldn't be going back, but she can't help herself. As stealthy as she can, she heads back the way she came where she met Haley. Soon, she sees fighting and people shooting. She becomes rigid. She sees many people fall down. She pulls out her bow and gets an arrow equipped. She lifts the bow up. She gets the tip of the arrow set at her nearest target. She releases the string, sending the arrow flying. Her target falls down. Some others see it and they turn on her. They rush her, but Cassia is quicker. She delivers kicks and punches, her fighting skills becoming very useful. All the enemies fall down, gasping or holding their sides and faces, crying out. Cassia is quick and agile, all her enemies falling down. She fires her bow a few times, finding random targets in the midst of the battle.
I see arrows hit my next target, "what the ... Well guess I'll find out" I start nearing the loner with the shotgun.
An impulse drives Rez out of the bar with a cigarette in his mouth,
and he starts to hear gunshots, near a run-down garrison of former police officers.
Quickly he spots most of the targets Carmen gave, and after loading his XM-4120, opens fire.
Soon, Cassia is in the midst of the fighting. She is fast and furious, anyone trying to attack her fall down either dead or badly injured. Cassia gets her bow out and aims it up at an angle. She fires several arrows in a row, the arrows making an arch before falling down, claiming more victims. More enemies come up from behind. Cassia jabs her elbow in their faces. They all fall down. She fires several more arrows in different directions. She turns away, not looking where the arrows land. She sees Haley. She starts towards her, but stops when she sees a boy nearing her. "Haley, watch out!!"Cassia cries, her bow raised in case the boy attacks.
As I jump off the 4-wheeler as I reach the girl, *strange, looks familiar* I think, then I see the archer "well let's hold them at bay, anyone who is fighting against them we can use" I say firing at the crew attacking the archer
Cassia sees the boy jump down from his 4-wheeler and sees a crew coming to attack her. She runs towards them, full fight mode. She throws punches and kicks. She does backflips, avoiding punches and kicks. She ducks and rolls, tripping the crew and punching them when they are distracted. She takes them down. She pulls out a dagger and runs towards the remaining crew members. She stabs them and punches some in the face. Sweat trickling down her forehead, Cassia fights with all the force she has, taking out the remaining crew members. She stands in the middle of the fallen crew, panting and wiping her forehead.
I shoot one about to surprise attack the archer. I see more coming as I start to inspect the shoulder of one of the bodies "Well missy what made you anger the Wasp nest?" I say to both of the girls.
Cassia looks defiantly at the man and says in a strong voice "They came for me. I only did what my clan taught me to do, which was fight back. All who decide to fight me learn a big mistake, no one messes with Cassia Sparkwillow. They will get badly hurt or killed as a result, so if I were you, I'd stay where you are if you know what's good for you." Cassia raises her bow and points the tip at the man. "Come closer and I'll shoot you."she warns him.
I raise my hands to my chest level, "Hey I ain't trying to hurt you, just finding out what is going on, if you remember, I just got the guy on your hide." I turn over the arm of the dead man to see a tatoo of a skull illuminated by a red lightning bolt, "ah Por el Amor" I mutter, "This may not be one Clan we do not want to take without backup"
With the bow still up, Cassia says "All I know is that there was this girl, Haley. She had shot and killed a guy who was patrolling. That's when I came in. We introduced ourselves and I asked if she had food, since my clan has fallen on hard times with all our prey fleeing our land from predators. Haley gave me some food and told me to get away from here as fast as possible otherwise I'd get caught. So I ran away. I was only a few miles away before the gunfire started. I stopped in my tracks and pinpointed the gunshots from behind me. Even though Haley told me to get away, I couldn't shake the feeling something was wrong. So I came back to see a big fight happening. I then started to fire arrows and then I came in and fought. I saw Haley after a bit and I was starting to come to her when I saw you, so I stopped. Then, all the craziness with the crew and me fighting them happened. And here we are now." She took a breath before saying "And thanks for killing that guy behind me. I didn't sense him coming. If you hadn't killed him, I'd be dead. So I owe you for that. You're in my debt. If there's anything you need, I'm sure my clan can help out. They've done it in the past." Cassia then lowered her bow, knowing any threats were over. She looked solemnly at the man before saying "Who are you and where do you come from?"
"Called Renegado, my name don't mean much, and your clan probably won't take me, prolly been rejected by it. No foul to you, I am just someone who is finding his way around" I say, "these men are from the Plague strikers, This is only bout one. the next groups gonna be bigger, badder, and a whole mess uglier. all I reckon is we hide before they find their scouts with their guts where they shouldn't be" I say still calmly.
Cassia is quiet for a minute, taking in everything Renegado just said. She slowly comes closer. She says "Well, my clan is in a secluded place, you'd be safe there. We can give you advanced weapons and give you fighting lessons, since we are advanced in weaponry and fighting. I'm not saying you'd be there permanently, just until we figure out who everyone else is and how many there are. My clan is very welcoming, I promise. We haven't turned anyone down for many years. It's the clan code that we help people we've met, and to offer them a safe place when we know them more. We stay true to this code. Never have broken it." She looks at Renegado, letting it sink in, patiently waiting for him to say something.
"You son of a bitch." I run and tackle him to the ground with a pocketknife out trying to stab him, he holds me back as much as he can.