Rollenspiele für alle Sword Art Online/ The Death Game Begins.

Aigomiko posted on Aug 23, 2014 at 04:20AM
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter and consists of a hundred floors stacking straight upwards, meaning that each floor's diameter is a bit smaller than the previous one. On each floor, there are a couple of large cities along with countless small scale towns and villages, forests, plains, and even lakes. Only one stairway links each floor to another, and the stairways exists beyond the boss room of each dungeon. The «Teleport Gates» of every unlocked cities are connected to one another.

Make a Character.

Hp: 250 (+ 50 Per Level)
Sp: 20 (+10 Per Level)

Sword Skill: Slant/ 10 Sp

(Online)

Name:

Level:

Appearance:

Bio:

(Offline)

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:

The better your Rp during battle the higher the damage you'll do to the monster.

Example
-Bob- Slashed -Amy-

Amy
Hp: 800-50 = 750
Sp:500

-Bob- decided to surprise his foe so he would dive behind a tree until his enemy would lose sight of him then he'd run behind her and stab her through the torso.

Amy
Hp: 800 - 100 = 700
Sp: 500

But this does not mean that a level 1 will be able to defeat a level 45 with one strike be realistic. When you strike a person I will do the damage calculations. In case they counter or evade, but if you do this don't just say
"-Amy- Counters"
Do it well for it to succeed and do your damage calculations fairly if you're level 1 and a level 20 hits you don't take away 10 Hp take away like 100.

[Starting Character Info]
(Don't post this this is simply for you to remember your SAO info so just save it to documents or notepad depending if you are on pc or just an ipod/phone.)

(Name Goes Here) Lvl: 1
Col: 100
Hp: 250
Sp: 20
Hunger: 100
Weapon: Dull Sword
Head:
Chest: Beginner Leather Chest Plate
Arms:
Legs: Beginner Slacks/ Skirt
Feet: Beginner Boots
Accessory:
Items:
5 Healing Potions/ +100 Hp
5 Antidotes/ - Poison
5 Restoratives/ +30 Sp

<Sword Skills>
Slant/ 10 sp

(You can use any character picture you like, but here's a cool anime character creator that would go well with SAO and it has many combinations for a unique character to be made.)

link
 Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating schloss that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter a

Rollenspiele für alle 418 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 418

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Aigomiko said…
(Online)

Name: Yukki

Level: 1

Appearance: (Pic)

Bio: Having just started the Game Yukki had nowhere to go so she just wondered around the Town of Beginnings staring at the vendors knowing she couldn't afford anything at the moment.

(Offline)

Name: Yuki Aihara

Appearance: A small mousy girl with thick glasses.

Bio: She was average at best in looks, school, and life. She figured that she's be able to become something spectacular in Sword Art Online. She didn't know how she would. She just knew that she would.

(Online) Name: Yukki Level: 1 Gender: Female Age: 18 Appearance: (Pic) Bio: H
"Link Start!"
*As those words escaped Yuki's lips she fell into a slumber and bright lights began to flash in front of her and within a few moments she was there. She was standing in the center of a town she had never seen before. It was enchanting to her. She'd go through her inventory her character info and began to walk around town seeing people pass her by. She felt new she felt brave she felt beautiful. Completely the opposite of her real self.*

Yukki: In here..I..I can be anything I want.

*As she walked not caring for adventuring, but more for the actual scenery of the city she came across a group of men in armor different then her's passing out a pamphlet.*

Yukki: What is this?

???: Why little lady this right here is all you need to know to get strong in this game.
*He'd hand it to her. She was hesitant, but a few seconds later she'd accept the pamphlet with a smile on her face. She'd then bow and would continue on her stroll. Being a bookworm in the real world gave her a respect for any form of literature especially a book that would make her half time life there any easier.*

Yukki: Beta Tester Manuel? So they must have played in the Beta version to get this info... that means somethings could have been changed, but it's better to have a basic knowledge of the game even if some things might surprise me.

*She'd then find a nice bench to sit on and began to read.*
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 "Link Start!" *As those words escaped Yuki's lips she fell into a slumber and bright lights began t
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Rogue475 said…
(Online)

Name: Tak

Appearance: Wavy Black Hair, Dark Eyes, Medium Build.

Bio: Right from the get-go Takashi began his journey with two other friends from their school, with him being the wisest and oldest of the trio. His nickname is Tak, and has been that since Takashi can remember.

(Offline)

Name: Takashi-Kun

Appearance: Dark Straight Hair, Blue Eyes, Medium Build.

Bio: Felt that all his life he had something to prove, so when he got SAO he tried his heart out, working tirelessly to achieve.

(Lol, how many SAO forums you got Lady Aincrad?)
 (Online) Name: Tak Level: 1 Gender: ♂ Age: 20 Appearance: Wavy Black Hair, Dark E
(lol idek also send me npc info so I can make them and start you off)

*Breezing through the simple to read book she soon realized there was no more to read. She'd store the book and sigh as she looked up at the sky with jpy and hope in her eyes.*

Yukki: Don't worry...it'll happen soon...I'll find someone to adventure with in no time.
Tak~
"Alright, let's find Carter..." He mutters, searching the starting zone for his missing friend. "Carter!" He calls out, but it was no use there were so many new players...
???: Hahahaha Takashi you're supposed to look different here.
*As Takashi turned around he did not see his small frail friend standing before him, but a larg 6 foot man with muscles with a large yet ordinary looking spear. His hair was blong like Carter's, but his face was too charasmatic to be his.*

???: What? Don't recognize me?

(Online)

Name: Hunter

Appearance: (Pic)

Bio: Though he was frail and small in real life here in Sword Art Online he could be whatever he wanted. So he became the opposite of himself. He was now large, powerful, handsome, and he wielded a large spear that would hinder someone of less strength.

(Offline)

Name: Carter Jenkins

Appearance: Blonde short cut hair with pale skin and thick glasses.

Bio: A transfer student from the U.S. he has been living in japan for a few months now knowing little Japanese, but still managing to make 2 friends Takashi and Roan. With Sword Art Online's language decoder he is finally able to have a full conversation with his friends with ease.
 ???: Hahahaha Takashi you're supposed to look different here. *As Takashi turned around he did not s
Tak~
"Carter?" He laughs in disbelief. "Looking good man." He nods, patting his friend on the shoulder.
Hunter: Hahaha In here it's Hunter haven't you ever heard of keeping real life out of games. And wait don't forget about Roan he'll be here in no time.
*He'd pat Tak on the back*
You see while you were doing your homework we were able to go shopping for weapons that better suited out fighting styles. Hehehe that limp sword might be good for you, but not us.
Tak~
"Yeah, I need a good katana." He grins, nodding. "So Roan wasn't with you?" Tak asks, turning towards his surprisingly tall friend.
Hunter: More like we split during weapon buying. You know how quiet he can be sometimes. I got kind of bored so I took the time to hit on some ladies and get a new spear.
*He'd reveal his large weapon. It looked as if it could weigh as much as a large log.*
It's a tad heavy and the vendor told me most couldn't wield it properly because of it's weight and size, but I still bought it. Figured this body could take it.
(Just wait until Kayuga appears ;-) Wont be so buff den, huh?)

Tak~
"Wow, this is truly an epic weapon." He smiles, then turns around, glancing around. "Were those women close by?"
(Kayaba and riiight lol)
Hunter: Hehehe same old Takashi..erherm I mean Tak.
*He'd put his arm on his friend's shoulder leading across the Town of Beginnings pointing out beautiful women left and right until they saw a girl sitting alone frowning while on a bench.*

Hunter: She's cute I wonder why she's so sad?
 (Kayaba and riiight lol) Hunter: Hehehe same old Takashi..erherm I mean Tak. *He'd put his arm on h
Tak~
"My turn to play the Knight in shinning armor." He grins, then looks down at his gear. It was nothing of the sort... "You know what I mean." Tak nods, then walked over to the girl. "Hey there."
???: Oh um hello.
*She'd stand and bow slamming her head against his.*
???: I I I am sooo sorry.
*Her face was now bright red with tears in her eyes.*

Hunter: "Gosh Takashi really knows how to pick them." *
Is what Hunter thought to himself while trying not to laugh t what had just happened.*

Tak~
He stumbles back a bit, rubbing his forehead. "Uh, It's fine... Are you okay?" Tak asks with an eyebrow raised.
*She''d pout and stared at the floor embarrassed about making a fool of herself.*
???: Ye...yes I'm okay.
*Hunter then walked over to the pair.*

Hunter: So Takashi who's your cute friend?
*The girl began to blush and stared at the tall man.*

???: How did you get so huge?
Tak~
"He's actually a wee shrimp in real life." Tak teases, using his fingers to show the size.
*Hunter angrily noogied Tak's head and caused the girl to laugh.*
???: Hehehe well I;m Yukki it's nice to meet you two.
*She'd bow and Hunter would bow as well laughing the entire time.*

Hunter: Well I am Hunter and this is my friend Tak.
Tak~
"How'd you do?" He greets the girl with a grin, bowing a little lower than his friend.
*Hunter then stood still and laughed.*
Hunter: Hahaha we need to go get Roan. He's at a tavern and he doesn't have enough Col to pay for his tab.
Yukki: Um..well..it was nice meeting you two.
*She'd then send friend requests to both of them. Hunter accepted and gave her a wink and began to walk away.*
Tak~
He accepted the friend request and looked over the girl once. "Do you have a party?" Tak asks, completely serious.
Yukki: Why no..no I don't

Hunter: hurry up Tak!
*Hunter continued to walk towards the tavern beginning to blend in with the crowd.*
Tak~
"Uh..." He mumbles, looking over at his friend. "Here." He sighs.

*Tak sends Yukki an invite to his party*
*Yukki would accept the party request and began to smile. As Tak ran to catch up with Hunter Yukki slowly followed. As they entered the tavern they saw a red headed male drinking ale shouting about how disgusting it tasted because of age limit.*

Hunter: You could always stop drinking and racking up your tab.

Roan: Just pay the man.

Huneter:...how much?

Roan:... 465 Col.

Yukki:...that's...a lot..
 *Yukki would accept the party request and began to smile. As Tak ran to catch up with Hunter Yukki sl
Tak~
"Roan!" He calls out in anger. "Why would you spend all this money, without inviting me first?" Tak shouts, gripping the boy's silk clothing.
Roan: Hehehe well you see...I actually don't have all of it ehehehe...
I kind of need a loan?

Hunter: I only have 15 col...

Roan: Well I only have 9...Tak?
Tak~
"... I just joined the game, dude." He sighs, then sends over the col.
(I'm not sure what Tak's stats are, we still doing that in this one?)
Roan:...That's not enough..I have better Idea..Hehehehe
*Roan then flips a tavern table and begins to run as his party follows him and the bar tender begin to scream and toss glasses across the room. The group then eventually arrived in the center of town exhausted from their escape.*

Hunter: Why woul-

Roan: I wanted to taste the local ale though it tasted like cat piss.
Tak~
"Roan!" He shouts, punching the boy. "You just made me waste what little I already had!"
Roan: It's not my fault you're so kind.
*He'd punch him back knocking him a few feet back.*
Tak~
The two began to go at it, even though no damage was being done. In fact it was rather entertaining watching the older boy getting knocked around and vise-versa.
Roan: Hahahaha is that the best you got?
*He'd punch him again laughing at this time. Hunter now sighing as Yuki simply watched in terror.*
Tak~
"Oh, really?" He scoffs, kicking Roan in the the soft spot, then tackles him to the ground. "Say uncle!"
*As the roughed each other up a surge went through the game and Yukki began to glow a bright blue and then vanished.*

Yukki: Wait what?

*In an instant even the sound of her voice vanished leaving Roan and Hunter alone with Tak.*

Roan: What's goin o-

*He then began to vanish as well and as Hunter stepped closer to Roan he then vanished as well. Leaving Tak in the center of town.*
Tak~
"Where'd...?" He mumbles, getting up from the ground, looking around to find no-one but him was left.
*As he searched for his friends he too began to glow brightly and after a flash of light he and his friends were all standing in the middle of central plaza. As they spoke in a daze about what was going on the sky filled with warning signs and the clouds turned blood red and within seconds an almost god like being appeared above all of the players of Sword Art Online. As people went through their options so did Tak and he noticed the GM symbol was of this man.*

???: Welcome all. I am Kayaba Akihiko. As many of you have noticed you cannot log out. This is not a glitch or an error in the game.
I ask of you all to understand that «Sword Art Online» is no longer a simple game. It is a second reality.... From now on, any form of revival in the game will no longer work. The moment your HP reaches 0, your avatar will be gone forever. And at the same time... ...your brain will be destroyed by the Nerve Gear.

*Within seconds screams of panic could be heard erupting from all over the plaza. As Tak looked around he saw people trying to exit through the large doorways and every time they moved a red barrier would appear to block their way.*

*As he searched for his Friends he too began to glow brightly and after a flash of light he and his f
Tak~
"He can't do this... He's lying!" Tak calls out in anger. He shakes his head, looking down at his friends. "Check and see if anyone can log off." He says, hoping the man was all wrong. His heart sank when his menu showed no log off key... "No..."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Alvin2442 said…
Name: Alvie

Appearance: Pic, black eyes, black hair

Bio: This was Alvin's chance to abandon real life, so he made himself more fit, and more mature. He chose a sword, because he's quite adept with it.

(Offline)

Name: Alvin ######### (Last name protected my privacy setting)

Appearance: Same as his avatar, although slightly wimpy, and shorter.

Bio: Same
 Name: Alvie Level: 1 Gender: Male Age: 18 Appearance: Pic, black eyes, black hair Bi
Alvie looked at his menu to see no log off button and his knees buckled hoping it was all just a bad dream. Too bad it wasn't, he thought. He then gripped his sword, sighing. "We're gonna have to get out of this death trap....."
*The lights of main menu's began to fly across the plaza as everyone checked and began to scream louder. Kayaba then raised his hand.*

Kayaba: And now. I shall expose you all for what you truly are.

*As he waved his hands everyone began to glow rapidly and a bright blue flash occurred. Tak then got a system update saying he had obtained an item and once he opened his Inventory it said "Mirror"
"an Item that shall show you who you truly are"

Roan: I don't get it what happened?
*As Tak looked back at Roan he saw the boy no longer as the tanned skinned warrior with a drinking problem, but as his High School friend as if he himself had been brought into the game.

*The lights of main menu's began to fly across the plaza as everyone checked and began to scream loud
Tak~
"Roan...?"
*He steps forward, squinting at him. "You're... You're face..."
[Tak's Rp Post]

Roan: What's your problem Taka..Takashi!
Your! Your face!

*He'd also squint at his friend shocked to see what had happened. As the two boys had an episode Hunter then screamed that his friends had reverted to normal. Roan then pointed towards him hyperventilating at the fact they had all appeared within the game body and mind.*

Hunter: What's going on here!?!

[Alvie's Rp Post]

*As he fell to his knees hoping this was a nightmare and coming to the realization that he would have to fight with all he had till the end for him to escape he saw the plaza people trying to escape through the barriers trampling one another trying to find a way out.*

[Both Rp Posts]

Kayaba: Now let the game. Begin.
*As Kayaba said these final words the large ghost like avatar vanished from within the air, the warning symbols, and barriers vanished allowing the panicking crowds a path to escape. As they continued to trample one another fleeing screams of terror and pain could be heard echoing throughout the plaza.*
 [Tak's Rp Post] Roan: What's your problem Taka..Takashi! Your! Your face! *He'd also squint at
(You shouldn't really, be controlling people's characters you know...)
 (You shouldn't really, be controlling people's characters Du know...)
(You said you buckled to your knees I'm sorry Q AQ the only time i usually control characters is for like viewing reasons like they saw the crowd or he felt the breeze of the wind blowing through the grassland. I don't make movements in battle or anything I is sorry Q v Q. Though I do control npc's if you want to add one just Post their online profile as you would do with your character and pm me their personality details and I will try to stick as close to their character as I can. Plus I was running with what you said in your rp post.)
(She's like a moderator, and she doesn't control your character to the point that it's in direct violation of your will. Just trust her, she makes the story flow better with it.)
Tak~
"This... This isn't happening... This can't be happening..." He mumbles to himself, remembering he had a date in an hour. "We-we should leave as soon as possible..."
[Tak's Rp Post]

Hunter:...you heard him Takashi we can't leave!
*He'd swing his arm and left it extended as his right hand soared to his chest. It was as if he was taking his anger out on Tak. The truth was he felt helpless and didn't know what to do. His eyes were full of fear and doubt. Roan quickly came in the middle of the two and sighed.*

Roan: We won't get anywhere if we behave like terrified children. We have to figure somethings out.
*He'd then look back at Yukki who had also reverted to her old form.*
Are you still with us young lady?

Yukki:..Yes..yes I am.
*She'd nervously clasp her hands together by her waist behind her back. She was the same old her again and the anxiety came back within seconds.*
Wha...what should we do?
 [Tak's Rp Post] Hunter:...you heard him Takashi we can't leave! *He'd swing, schaukel his arm and left it e
(A date in a hour?! Tak...I feel sorry for you. You aren't getting out until 2 years later...Sad...)

Alvie instantly realize his appearance was normal and stood up, sighing. "How long to we leave...." He said, as he started to move, towards anyone who wasn't panic running...
Rogue475 commented…
(Sniffle-Sniffle) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Tak~
He straightened himself out and sighed. "We need to leave, there is nothing for us here." Is all he said, then began walking out towards the exit.
(lol)

[Alvie's Rp Post]

*As he walked throughout the plaza filled with hysteria he saw a small group calming themselves down and trying to figure out a plan.*

[Tak's Rp Post]

Roan: And go wear? Not only do we not know how to fight yet, but not to mention that all the easy mobs shall be torn to shreds by everyone else trying to get to a steady level.

Yukki:..we..well I was..reading the booklet given out by the Beta testers..I..I could show everyone the battle basics? Though I only know them in theory...

Roan: That's good enough for now.
*He'd turn to the girl and patted her on both of her shoulders.*
No need to be shy. We're friends now Yukki you're in this with us remember?
*She'd smile and nod feverishly.

[Both Rp Posts]

*As Alvie approached the group the frail blonde male who was now crossing his arms and pouting at being put in his place turned to the surprise visitor.*

Hunter: What do you want?