Rollenspiele für alle Into The Night, When the Dead Rise

Rogue475 posted on Mar 09, 2013 at 04:53AM
“Most people don't believe something can happen until it already has. That's not stupidity or weakness, that's just human nature.”

“I think that most people would rather face the light of a real enemy than the darkness of their imagined fears.”
-Max Brooks,
World War Z: An Oral History Of The Zombie War

>>>>>First Infection: 7-11-13 at 0600 hours, Location Unknown.<<<<<
>>>>>>>File 6MR013 is now open:<<<<<<<
Date: 7-29-13
Time: 1200 Hours
>Captain Vladamir Kruschkov>>"How large is the spread of the infection?"
>KGBO Vorrik Kruschkov>>"I's not stopping, all defenses have been overrun, It has spread as far as western Europe in less than fifteen days!"
>>Capt.>>"How could this have happened?! I thought we had the virus under control!"
>>KGBO>>"We did, until the guards began to show signs of infection. Hours later they had escaped the compound. Listen brother... it's too late for me, but I know you can still make it out in time."
>>Capt.>>"No! I... I love you, I only wish that we could have seen each other one last time..."
>>KGBO>>"Yes, now go! they are already past my checkpoint, they are coming to the base... Good bye brother..."
<<< __________________________ End of Log ____________________>>>

>>>>>>>File 9LE716 is now open:<<<<<<<
Start Date: 9-4-13
Start Location: N/A
<<<__________________________ Start of Log ____________________>>>

-This Is An RP-
-This Rp/Story Is based in a Zombie Apocalypse where the dead have overrun nearly the entire planet. You are either a Survivor or a Bandit, Survivors are small groups of people who work together to survive, Bandits are groups of Hunters who pray on any survivor they find. This is based on the novel: World War Z, by Max Brooks and the popular online game: DayZ.

Rules:
-No killing other players(unless they are okay with it)
-Be realistic to the setting
-Be Mature
-Have fun
-Listen to Administrators
<Admins>
-
-
-
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_

Character Sheet: (all must be filled out)

-Name:
-Personality:(state whether you can be trusted or not)
-Appearance:
-Clothing:
-Weapons:(keep in mind that you are a survivor and weapons are hard to come by)
-Background:
-Designation: (Survivor or Bandit or a Soldier)
-Starting City: (not limited)
-Starting Group: (team?)

Survivors:
-Nick Thompson/ Rogue475
-Kahlee Parkers/ NicoLicious
-Audrey Thompson/ Jasmine Valdez
-Alistair Donald/ Spikegilfer1997
-Shadow/ AwakenShadow

Bandits:
-Avis Borodin/ Blaze_of_Ares

Military:
-Lieutenant Tony Blunt, United States Army
 “Most people don't believe something can happen until it already has. That's not stupidity oder weakn
last edited on Feb 25, 2016 at 02:38AM

Rollenspiele für alle 894 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 894

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Blaze_of_Ares said…
-Name: Avis Borodin
-Personality:(state wether you can be trusted or not) Eh, unpredictable. Unless you know him well, it's best to not trust him
-Fears: Fear itself
-Nationality: Russian
-Appearance: Pic
-Clothing: pic
-Gear: Meds, food, water and some vodka
-Weapons:(keep in mind that you are a survivor and weapons are hard to find) A kukri knife, a pistol and an assault rifle
-Background: Was a rich boy. Was on summer vacation in his mansion in London. His maids and butler became a zombie and he killed them. He got his weapons from his mansion.
-Designation: (Survivor or Bandit) Bandit
-Starting City: (not limited) London
-Starting Group: (team?) None
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 -Name: Avis Borodin -Age: 18 -Gender: Male -Personality:(state wether Du can be trusted oder not)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Rogue475 said…
-Name: Nick Thompson
-Personality: Friendly and wants to help people, can be a leader if needed and a very trustworthy guy.
-Fears: becoming a zombie
-Nationality: American
-Appearence: Picture \|/
-Clothing: Urban Civilian clothing
-Gear: He lost his backpack...
-Weapons:Glock 17, Tactical knife (doesnt have an assault rifle yet)
-Background: He is from the US but him and his family has been staying in London for about three years. Both his Parents were killed and now he is looking after his little sister. (if anyone wants to be another brother/sister that is with him that would be awsome.
-Designation: Survivor
-Starting City: London, England
-Starting Group: The Thompson Family
 -Name: Nick Thompson -Age: 17 -Gender: Male -Personality: Friendly and wants to help people, c
JasmineValdez commented…
I'd be his sister if that's okay with Du Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Rogue475 commented…
alright cool Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I was alone in the dark Hospital, searching for some medical supplies. all I had was my knife and basically an empty pistol to keep me safe. ever so often i could hear noises from the floor below me. I held a flashlight with my teeth to search the cabinets for something, anything that We could use...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nicolicious said…
-Name: Kahlee Parkers
-Personality: Nice, canbe trusted to take charge. Is slow to trust, but won't attack another survivor on sight
-Fears: Facing her family...dead or alive.
-Nationality: Australian
-Appearence: Pic
-Clothing: Army pants, boots and a black singlet.
-Gear: Tactical Vest with limited ammunition, a flashlight and some snack food.
-Weapons: Old M4 that she found in a lockup that, M1 Garand, Fire Axe
-Background: Before the outbreak she had been sent to jail for assault on her fellow Police Officer. During the outbreak she escaped the prison and linked up with a group of Australian Soldiers. They fled to the UK when they realised all was lost and arrived in London, only to be attacked by a horde of zombies and led towards a group of bandits. The bandits slaughtered the soldiers and Kahlee escaped with a gunshot to the leg, which she has now covered and stopped blood flow.
-Starting City: Perth now London.
-Starting Group: Group of Oz Soldiers, but they were shot down.
(This is Kahlee just without the N7 Armour.)
 -Name: Kahlee Parkers -Age: 20 -Gender: Female -Personality: Nice, canbe trusted to take charge. I
(cool)
I stumbled into the apartment and slammed the door shut. I scanned the room and clutched my Fire Axe. Creeping forward, which was kind of hard seeing as I was wounded, I walked into what looked like a kitchen saw the blood staining the benches. "Shit, there's probably one in here." I mutter under my breath.
I was checking out a house in the area, hoping to find something.
I slip on the pool of blood on the floor and manage to grip the bench, but drop my axe in the process. It makes a loud smash and I quickly draw my pistol.
I hear a sound in the opposite apartment. I make my way to it slowly..
I stumble a little to gain my balance and grit my teeth. Hobbling over to the living room I see a set of stairs leading up and a dark hallway, probably leading to bedrooms. I glance between the two and then decide against the stairs. I pull my torch from my vest and illuminate the hallway. I limp down the hall and near the closest room.
I enter the apartment silently and walk in. I crouch down and felt the blood. I grab the axe and continue walking
I hear the sounds of thumping and groaning. Great. I open the nearest bedroom door and a teenager flings them self at me. I look up and see her bottom jaw missing so she was just trying to smash me with her top teeth. I push her back and raise my pistol. Instead of shooting her, I smash the gun into her eyes and smash her head against the wall again and again.
I see someone slamming a head against a wall "Stop! She's dead!" I pull out my gun and point it at her "You human?"
(Don't worry I explained it to this baka
I all the sudden I hear screeming, I jump from the loud noise and pull out my knife.
I could hear the sound of Metal on bone, it was horrific. Now walking down the stairway toward the origin of the sounds, I begin to feel a slight breeze coming from outside. The air was cold today, in london.

The thought of being killed was present in mind, but i had to help whoever was down here. As I turn a corner into a long hallway, I could see a body on the ground. The wall was covered in blood, a horrible smell filled the room, indicating the person had been dead long before I got here. Heavy panting was coming from the room to my left, as I peek around the corner I see a Dirty man with a pipe, standing over a young woman. I quietly pull out my pistol and enter the room.

"Drop it." I say to him, and the man jumps and turns around. "wait, Dont shoot!" he cries, and drops the pipe. "keep it down, they could be coming." I tell the man and inch closer to the scene. There were two bodies, one was obviously a zombie and the other looked okay, apart from being covered in blood. "what happend?" I ask the man quickly. "we were looking for supplies when this one attacked us, threw me down and began to chase her." He points at the two of the bodies in the room. "and" He continues: "I got up, grabbed the pipe and before I knew it the zombie was on top of her. so I hit the thing. And here you are." As he concludes his story the woman all the sudden jumps after the man and began to eating into the back of his neck. "Arghhh!!!" He cries out in pain as the creature feasts upon the man, I fired two rounds into the woman, one bullet had hit her in the head. Blood had splattered around the room. The man lay limp on the ground, he would turn any minute now.

I quickly turn around and run toward the exit, I could hear multiple footsteps running toward me, But i dare not turn to see. I had to get out of the hospital or I too would become one of the living dead. As I round another corner a zombie jumps after me, but misses and falls into a wheelchair. The Exit was now at the end of the hallway, I was almost home free...
I burst through the Exit, and into the well lit night of London. Imediatly turn and slam the doors shut. I desperatly look for a way to barricade the door, but it was pointless... There would be more, so I simply turn around and ran toward where I had last seen my sisters.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JasmineValdez said…
-Name: Audrey Thompson
-Personality: She's trustworthy, but maybe a little too trusting of others
-Fears: Being alone against the zombies
-Nationality: American
-Appearence: Long brown hair that she keeps back in a braid, brown eyes
-Clothing: Jeans, boots, t-shirt, and a leather jacket
-Gear: A small coil of rope, a water bottle, and a pack of matches
-Weapons:A baseball bat and a Swiss Army Knife
-Designation: (Survivor or Bandit) Survivor
-Background: Same as Rogue, but was separated from the family
-Starting City: (not limited) London
-Starting Group: (team?) The Thompsons
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Spikegilfer1997 said…
-Name: Alistair Donald (Hey that's me!)
-Personality: Serious/Joking generally cynical and pragmatic
-Fears: Spider's, putting down group member's, zombies.
-Nationality: Scottish
-Appearance: Long black hair, black eyes, 5'10, moderately muscular.
-Clothing: Long black coat
-Gear: Alice pack, Gps, flashlight, binocular's, two bottles of water, three days worth of ration's, compass, watch, radio's, four walkies talkies, map.
-Weapons: Twin axes, survival knives, Ice pick, 2 Makarov's, (12 shots) Crossbow (3 bolts) hunting rifle (5 shots).
-Background: Worked at a sporting good's store before the
-Starting City: Inverness, Scotland
-Starting Group: None
Progression: Now has one Makarov with eight shots and is in London. Crossbow is busted but has gained medical supplies. Makarov is now empty. Gave Nick the ice-pick. Now has a fair stock pile of Makarov and Hunting rifle ammo
*cough* weapons are hard to come by *cough*

Okay, sorry. I'm done.
Spikegilfer1997 commented…
Killing of my weapons slowly anyways my dear. Your lack of faith wounds me so. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Nicolicious commented…
I have reason to have so many weapons. Plus they have limited ammunition. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Spikegilfer1997 commented…
And I'm down to my axes and knives, a pistol with no ammo and a gewehr with one clip. And I had a reason to as well. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(Lol^ thank, alright added, thanks for joining)
(Jas. could you be with the sister in like some building?)
(Sure.)
I sprint toward the building in the dark, just enough light to see my way. I had to get back to my Sisters and quick. the youngest was Sarah, she had turned 11 in July.
I leaped through several windows towards the source of the light and noise. Something was making the undead going crazy and it had contained the laughter of people. That was a precious commodity indeed, I sprinted madly in the Scottish night, ice-pick in hand. I came in line with a bus plowing through wave's of the undead, leaving a bloody smear on the road. Two college age guys and a middle-aged dude cackled while driving the bus, cussing happily, loudly, to loudly. They couldn't hear me due to all the noise. I was just out of range of the door, I madly punched the side of the bus. Fortunately the opened the door, I leaped forward and used the ice pick to hook into the door and pull myself in. They bus driver's cheered I collapsed into a chair shoved the pick into my pack back and exhaled.
"Where are we going?" I asked the three people in front
"London." They replied cheerily.
"Wonderful." I sighed and began to get some sleep.
Something that will wake up a exhausted person: a rolling bus. Not that I was entirely conscious until it had actually rolled but I could guess what happened.
Shakily I stood up and began to shuffle out of the wreckage, my left leg was throbbing but it was nothing more then a bruise. A really painful bruise but hey, I could walk. I climbed on a seat and broke though a window, the hoard was coming and I had less then a minute to be out of sight. I looked at the bus driver's and it wasn't pretty but they where still very much alive. Broken legs all of them, they would soon become food for the oncoming waves. I'm a logical person and knew that there was no way I could save even one of them, with a stoney expression I through down one of my Makarov's with four shots left. It wouldn't save them but it would put them out of they're misery. I began to climb a building and hobbled off with my throbbing leg to the sound of the driver's moans.
I felt the grim satisfaction at the sound of precisely three guns shots.
I filled my pack with medical supplies as the morphine took effect on my leg. I replayed how I got here in my mind. I traveled by roof for a while and navigated by map since my GPS had died, I broke in with stealth, firing all of my bolts and beating a shambler to death. That was on weapon I didn't have, so now I had a clip for both guns. On the bright side I didn't have to reload. Don't judge me. Fortunately I was loaded up on melee weapons and I was ambidextrous and could dual-wield then. The Ice pick was used for parkour. I heard a loud noise above me, some aerial vehicle. That meant a care package would be coming in soon. I ran up stairs to get a view on the location. Now the trick of getting through the surrounding shambler's, I picked up the pace and started to climb my way to supplies.
As I make my way toward the building my sisters were held up in, I noticed a large group of zombie huddling over some dead bodies. Recent victims i thought, but as I turn around a corner a zombie stood before me. We looked deep into each other's eyes for an odd moment. then as I slowly back away it cries out in anger. "Oh Sh*t!" I cry and Run for my life.
Below me I heard someone cussing quite angrily. I spotted him frantically trying to avoid the shambler's, judging by the situation he could actually be saved. I descended quickly and began to cut through the zombies, yelling at the fellow trying to figure out a plan.
"Of course she was dead." I mutter. "Then she came back and tired to eat me." I turn to look at him and wipe the blood from my pistol's handle. "Yes I'm human." I start to hobble away from him. "I don't need your help."
"With the noise you're making, you'll need all the help you can get" I hand her the axe "I believe this is yours"
As I ran, I would fire off a few rounds from my handgun. "are you friendly?!" I shouted to the other survivor.
I emptied my Makarov to buy us some time. "Of course I am!"
I quickly stop and sidestep out of a zombie's lunge. I fired all remaining rounds into the zombies, but more remained and I dare not use my knife against them all. I then run past the horde and toward the other survivor, "we need to get to some high ground!" I shout and run past him too.
I tossed him my ice pick and took out my axes. "Use this to climb, I'll cover you." I begin taking down zombies with well placed chops but I couldn't hold out forever. This the ultimate strength of the hoard, it can not be defeated, only halted.
(Jasmine how about you two are held up in a theater? like in the projector booth?)
I catch the axe and look at him for a moment. I then continue on and find a ladder but it was folded up. So I leaped with the axe and caught hold of the first bar, I then make my way up, the building was only one stories high but at least we were no longer on the street. "Here!" I shout and hit the lock holding the folded ladder in place, which it promptly extended downward to the ground.
(wait do you want zombies to be smart enough to climb?)
(Gods of Olympus, no!)
I catch the ice pick and quickly follow him. "We should get some distance, there's a care package about a mile north of here. With any luck this has brought enough attention we could get some supplies from it without being used as a 'All you can eat buffet'."
I wait a moment and catch my breath. "Yeah, Im Nick by the way, and thanks for saving my life." I Say to him and inspect my pistol a moment, the slide was back so it was totally out. so i then throw it for the simply toss it to the hard roof of the building.
"I can survive by myself." I snap, taking the axe from him. "Leave me." I hobble off down the hallway and switch my torch on again.
"Don't mention it." I checked my rifle, a full clip of five shot was left. Not bad, not great either. "I'm Alistair, in case you're wondering."
"Suuure" I follow her "And you're injure. Fool.."
"And you're a bandit." I snort. "Yes I can tell. You strut around like you own everything."
"huh, well nice to meet you..." I mutter and walk with him. "how far did you say that Package was?" I ask him. I could hear the zombies bellow trying desperatly to climb up, to devour us.
"A brisk walk." I pulled out the ice pick. "You want this? Gives you a little more range then a knife and I'm more then fine for weapons."
"sure thanks" I say and take the Pick, inspect it, then put it through my belt. "I've got someone who needs medicine soon, i need to get them these pain killers before its too late. But it looks like its in the same direction so..."
(It's the scythe type of ice pick, not the bob with a point FYI)
"Alrighty, let's go. Hopefully it'll have some weapon's and ammo."
"Yeah I'm a bandit. So what? Doesn't mind I can't help"
"yeah hopefully" I mutter and follow him, I didnt trust him completly... not yet, but he had saved my life so I owed him some amount of loyalty as a friend.
"At least zombies can't eat hope right?" I felt wary of this fellow, he seemed to be of a decent sort but I was wary of a trap.
"So...Where are you from, If you dont mind me asking?" I mention to Alistair.
"Inverness, Scotland. I can tell you're certainly from America with that accent.