Warehouse 13 Warehouse 13 looks to be another good one

Councilman posted on Jul 09, 2009 at 05:58AM
So far with just one episode I predict another great series.
I like the actors and the high strangeness. Warehouse 13 looks like a kind of Indiana Jones meets Eureka on the way to the Twilight Zone and they run into some Fringe with NCIS thrown in. The old Twilight Zone not the new one which sucks.
last edited on Jul 09, 2009 at 03:39PM

Warehouse 13 8 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Councilman said…
smirk
I may have been a little hasty I my assessment they already screwed up by having Tricia Helfer on as a guest star. She's awful some idiot always acts as if she's pretty. I say she's pretty yucky I can't stand her and find her repulsive. So far she's wreaked episodes of Burn Notice and Chuck merely with her presents, she's way too skinny and no where near as attractive as either Genelle Williams (Leena) or Joanne Kelly (Myka).
 I may have been a little hasty I my assessment they already screwed up Von having Tricia Helfer on as
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lorelai90 said…
heart
I like the show so far. I don't usually watch SyFy, but my dad saw a commercial for this and thought it looked interesting, so I started watching it with him, and it's pretty addicting. I love all of the characters and the sheer randomness of some of the humor, and the whole storyline is intriguing.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr johnny8895 said…
So far I have seen 3 episodes of Warehouse 13. I like it so far. It's something different at least.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BondJBond said…
I like SiFi if it's not stupid, brainless, and totally impossible. This show is different and it is getting better every week as we get to know Myka and Pete and now Claudia too. It's cool they took a young person like Claudia and made her smart and not some dumb air head.
 I like SiFi if it's not stupid, brainless, and totally impossible. This Zeigen is different and it is g
smirk
well 007 seems you have found my source for pictures.
I'm sorry to report there may be bad news ahead.
Allison Scagliotti as Claudia Donovan is listed in the credits as a Guest Star and not like she would be as a regular cast member. I actually hope I'm wrong but it appears she's only going to be around a short time. If that's the case it's too bad because she really adds a lot to the show. Your are right it is nice to see a young lady portrayed as having brain and spending all her time on Faceook or that Twitter thing.

well 007 seems Du have found my Quelle for pictures. I'm sorry to Berichten there may be bad news ahea
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lorelai90 said…
smile
I hope she sticks around, that would be good. She definately adds something to the show. And you never know, she might. On Gilmore Girls, Edward Hermann was listed in the credits as "special appearance by" for seven seasons. So anything's possible.
Good point but I did notice she was absent in this last episode "Implosion". I looked it up and she is listed in 8 episodes for this season but with SiFi now SyFy it's like with USA I have no idea how long a cable season is or when they start, stop and restart and so on ad infinitum.
You are right Lorelai90 she makes the show more interesting. I have to admit I thought she was near her mid 20s but she's only 18 until Sept. Good actress with a lot of character.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
smirk
Quoting 007: "I like SiFi if it's not stupid, brainless, and totally impossible." I was thinking about this and I have no idea how old you are there James, but may grandfather who would be well over 100today if he were alive was a little boy when the Wright brothers flew the first time, radio was pretty much new stuff, cars were just coming along, TV wasn't even a dream, telephones were invented only a few years earlier and almost no one had one outside of a city. He and my grand mother lived to see all these things and a man walk on the moon. If they had access to SiFi they might have seen dreams of such impossible things as TV, Manned space flight, cell phones, heart transplants, the 747 and so much more. So it would seem the impossible is only something that hasn't been thought up and when it is it may very well be possible if there is someone out there with the brains and drive to make it a reality. I'm not complaining or saying you were wrong only pointing out something many of us don't think much about when it comes to SiFi. I mean look at the old Star Trek TV show they had transporters and we think you can never do that. But someone looking for a way to do that might find something unexpected in it's place. So today's impossible dream or stupid idea could very well be tomorrows reality. Think about this your cell phone has more computing power in your hand than they had altogether to use to get to the moon and back. Very cool I'd say.
How about jet man. This was a dream not long ago.
 Quoting 007: "I like SiFi if it's not stupid, brainless, and totally impossible." I was thinking abou