01. Sonic The Hedgehog isn't only the name of Sega's speedy mascot, but also a gene on chromosome 7 of the human genome. Well, it was until recently when the science community decided to ditch all of its 'comedy' names for genes. Party poopers.
02. Matt Damon refused to appear in the Kürzlich Bourne Conspiracy game because he thought it was too violent. Not fussed Von the violence in the films then, eh, Matt?
03. Ever wondered what happens to Leon's cool leather jacke in Resident Evil 4? It inexplicably disappears after the scene in the village. Well, on the PS2 version, go through Ada's side-quest...
1. If Du face in a certain direction so that there are a lot of people, objects, shiny surfaces, and/or Du can see really far, time may slow down and your vision will become choppy.
2. Sometimes if Du go somewhere you’re “not supposed to be” Du may fall through the ground and find yourself falling through a void, with the world as Du know it rapidly disappearing into the distance above.
3. Turtles and mushrooms can kill Du just Von touching Du anywhere other than the bottom of your feet.
4. While on a datum with a girl, just barely brushing a pedestrian with your car accidentally will...