transporter, van Morrison "Sunshine Coast transporter, van Fans"

Gene_McNeally posted on Aug 18, 2011 at 09:34AM
"Sunshine Coast Van Fans" is my favorite new Van Morrison blog. Kazooboy's some kinda genius. Love all the info. I have to google it like this with the quotation marks. Google doesn't seem to think blogs matter? Informative.

transporter, van Morrison 28 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Gigi_Lee said…
Any advancement of Van Morrison is to be applauded. The guy won't do his own publicity so kazooboy and Pat Corley do it for him.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Mr_Piddle said…
Sunshine Coast Van Fans is a great addition to the Van "family".
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Clive_Powell said…
Checked it out and it was great. Shame about the death of Gigi Lee AND the kid. A real mystery that.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Johnny-Reb1861 said…
Good Van Morrison blog but there should be lots of them because the man's a genius. I thought it was a car site to begin with.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Capt_Piddle said…
I suspect the writer of the blog wanted some free promotion. Don't read it everybody!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Veedon_Stairway said…
I like Mystic Avenue and Sunshine Coast Vanfans, but Patrick Corley is a weirdo. Just saying.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Mr_Piddle said…
Sunshine Coast Van Fans is the bomb! Lots of things over there.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jon_Jon_2000 said…
Sunshine Coast Van Fans is crap. Mystic Avenue is crap. Pat Corley is crap. The World is crap. Living is crap. What's the point of it all? I get out of bed for $10,000 and I feel I've fallen so low. If there is no god there is no point to right or wrong. I agree with Dawkins. I'm outside his house now because he's in the US. The brick is in my hand. He'll understand. Let's all do what we want. No purpose. No future. Just death. Why do we have police? It's all about me. This is not a threat.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Gene_McNeally said…
Kavooboy and I had words on a Dubli hate site a few years back. He doesn't respect the chaga.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr petitejunkie85 said…
Dubai or Dubli, what's the diff?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Johnny-Reb1861 said…
I came for the cars and found out about a great performer. Bless you Fanpop! I now have most of Sir George's cassettes.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Tab_Hunter said…
I don't think Van would be good at Network Marketing. Are all networking marketing businesses scams?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Poppinjay said…
Network or direct marketing is a scam because it relies on untrained sellers manipulating friends. I hate all MLM. When someone starts to tell me something I want to kill them.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Large_POX3 said…
I🌎looked at it and thought it's good.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Marcus_Jend said…
Strange collection of stuff on it.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Muckybout007 said…
There's not much Van stuff out there so I know this one and Mystic Avenue.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lipstick44 said…
I like Van's official instagram and his Facebook. Yeah, Facebook is ruining my life like everyone else.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BanDCoot said…
normally I don't promote anything. I'm a joyless son of a bitch with no friends. Too busy working for the man. gotta go, the clock is ticking ... hate job cards and drum practice.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BaxbyU said…
I like it but the database is better if you want to research the man. I'm half German so I understand the database.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BleedingGums said…
I been here 19 minutes and am hooked.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr crackwhoretia said…
Is this the crap you go down with? I hate men who want to talk.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ButchSmut91 said…
Like Jack I'm down on whores. Hate the business model.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr shockjock88 said…
This is the crap I'm talking about !!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Robert_Katz68 said…
Sunshine Coasts are everywhere - Australia, Canada, Florida, Africa. Could be anywhere, but he loves Van Morrison so it's all right by me. Is Pat Corley supposed to be Kazooboy? You've done a great job on Sunshine Coast Van Fans, Pat. Keep going. Does anyone know of any other worthwhile Van Morrison blogs? I do so much like to read about "The Man". I don't care about gender triggerings, so Van will always be "The Man". Deal with it.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Monsignor_Klepp said…
Brave words and I concur.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr RakheemM1994 said…
Pat Corley sounds like that kazoo guy.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nattyboy043 said…
it's okay .... quick to read ...that's all
vor 12 Monaten Argyle_Sox73 said…
I've read it. It's pretty god but not like Van Morrison.com.