Vampire Vampire vs. Christentum

123cosmo4 posted on Apr 15, 2009 at 02:54AM
A lot of people here think they want to be turned into vampires. I am not sure what to think about that. As long as I have known, vampires are not real and vampire books are just mesmorizing and entertaining all of you with the Devil's creations. I don't really have much of a side to this, but doesn't that bother any of you?

Vampire 10 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pixie09 said…
big smile
lol i agree with you but im not sure if this is the right place to say it coz it is the vampire spot .. i like reading vampire books, but that is because they usually involve romance of some description and fantasy which is my favourite genre. the idea of wanting to be a vampire, i think, is kind of gross and, again to me, morally wrong given that i am christian .. so i dont know if your question applies to me :p in any case, im happy that im not the only one who thinks along these lines :p
and any vampire wannabees, this is just my opinion (DONT BITE ME D:)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 123cosmo4 said…
hmmm
My friend Laura gave a speech in school about that today and I think they are just books and they don't affect religious beliefs, but some people believe that.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr S0ulsUnit3d said…
I agree with 123cosmo4 they are fiction and don't affect religious beliefs. People who truly want to be vampires are deluded and need help but otherwise it is just a bit of fun. I read vampire books for escapism and i am religious so i totally get what you mean but i think most people realise vampires are fiction.
Most do, yes.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Will_NolanLover said…
I wana be a vamp. My friends think i'm a flipin vampire! I'm Christian, and If I do turn into a vampire, I'll still be the same but i'll try NOT to kill people!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr S0ulsUnit3d said…
big smile
lol, that's a good girl....TRY not to kilL....

LMAO!
Why do you want to be a vampire? What's wrong with ust eing a person?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr metalnaunx said…
Well, bein human can be borin after a while, depends on who you are
Major typos...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Will_NolanLover said…
crying
vamp.s r cool, i'll hunt animals. my 2 scotties are gone. there were pure breed. one: Cassie died at 13 1/2, two: Maggie ran away at 14!!! I'm soooo sad all i'm left w/ is my wacko scared of everything mini sheltie, and my foaster dog Brutus! I miss them!