Twilight-Serie I Win Because............. ( Game)

cuteipie posted on Jun 16, 2010 at 04:55PM
ok htis is how you play i found it on the charmed space

evry 1 posts on why they should usingparts from twilight 1 & 2 and after an amount of time i chose a winner good luck i will start
but you have to read all the other posts first

i win because..............i suduce u with my vampier good looks =)

Twilight-Serie 14 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr peskygirl said…
angelic
i win because.....................i bite you
Vor mehr als einem Jahr r-pattz said…
You lose because this is a stupid game.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr callejahLUVSed said…
Yeah... sorry but this gay is pretty boring
^ No, it is not a 'gay game.' Just boring. Saying it's gay can be offensive, dude. I'm not trying to be mean or anything...
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr FlorenceFreedom said…
If You Twilight Fans love baseball and live in the Florence KY area you should check out the Florence Freedom's "Twilight Night" this Sunday June 27th at Champion Window Field!!!!!
CRAP! Sorry! I meant to say game!!! Sorry if I accidently offended anyone! :S
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cuteipie said…
kiss
soz u lot must be stupid this is a twilight zone u should all b wonten 2 play evry 1 exsept peskygirl is a numb skull =( =( =(
First of all, could you please speak in a language I can understand? I'm not fluent in text talk, but I'm getting there. My tutor tells me that it's only a matter of time until I'll be able to speak and read it, though.

Second, are you calling us stupid for saying that we think this is a boring game? Because it's a matter of opinion. And just because this is the Twilight spot doesn't mean that we throw ourselves on every game we see. I speak for myself, but I'm not that blindly crazy.

Third, what the hell is a numb skull??

@callejahLUVSed: S'okay! I can see that you didn't mean it=]
worried
Yeah I'm with r-pattz... what the crap are you on about cuteipie? Maybe you should think twice before calling OTHER people numbskulls because I didn't understand anything you said!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr VampiresRevenge said…
hmmm
Hahaha, oh, wow. I'll try to translate what cuteipie said:

"Sorry, you lot must be stupid. This is a Twilight zone, so you should all be wanting to play everyone except peskygirl is a numbskull."

*sighs* I still don't understand what she means...
Lol, thanks for that translation! I THINK she was trying to insult us... xD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cuteipie said…
mischievous
OY!!!!!!!!! i do still exsist and f.y.i a nunbskull is some one that is very stupid so there nunbskulls
big smile
You made me giggle! ^.^ You remind me of my four year old cousin who whacks people with her tiny little fist and thinks that it hurts them.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr green6244 said…
I win because Taylor Lautner AND Rober Pattinson AND Barack Obama said I did!