Twilight-Serie Personal to character evaluation

shortynme posted on Apr 09, 2008 at 07:34PM
For you personally, which character do you think you are MOST LIKE (not who would you want to be). And be honest. Who are you most like and why? I'll share an example. My little sister feels like she's Jacob, so she actually didn't like the books that much! lol She was dating a guy who had to choose between his old girl friend and his new one (my sister) and he went back to his old girl. So to my sister, she related with Jacob. She feels she was the better choice, and a good one. Now spread it along! :)

Twilight-Serie 9 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 0o0o_megan_o0o0 said…
I definitely think that I am most like Alice.

1.)We're both small [I'm 5'1" to be exact O_O], pale, and have short dark hair.
2.)I am usually a very happy person and I'm not shy one little bit. I tend to walk up to random people at school and talk to them about ANYTHING. :)
3.)I skip around to my classes. Hehe. On ocassions I spin also. ;P
4.)I may be small but do NOT be fooled I am a tough little girl. :O
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr shortynme said…
Thanks for sharing! That's funny :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 0o0o_megan_o0o0 said…
Yeah, all of my friends think the same thing. That I remind them of Alice. :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lunatic said…
I'm probably a mix of Alice and Angela, since I'm both happy and quiet. I don't mind silence.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr gileygirl said…
hmm lets see i guess i would say that i am a mix of Bella and Rosalie. hehe

I am most relates to Bella by the character wise. Such as, i am such a hombody, and my mom always considered me the adult more than the kid growing up. just Bella and Renee. i am like Bella like her sense of sarcasm in way. I love to read like i read twilight as many times as Bella read Wuthering Heights.Also i have gotten my heart broken just like Bella where i was such in a Zombie state for awhile. that was horrible, but he did come back too so that was amazing =D
**LOL** but i am not like Bella by her weird stupidness she has gotten herself in many times.. she bugs me sometimes...HAH and thats where i am like Rosalie! hah i can be critcal, and self absorbed sometimes, and a little snobbish, but not to the extremes. lol i hope everyone doesnt hate me, now that i said i am a little snobby. =] thats not the case just like Rosalie you have to get to know me, and then i will warm up to you.
other than thats how i relate to myself to the caracters.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Thanks for sharing Lunatic and gileygirl!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr gileygirl said…
lol no problem what was fun!
Ok, I'll post on this, just to kill time. I feel like Edward, not because I'm perfect or anything but because he just tries so hard. He tries to please everyone, even though it bothers him. He gives and gives to Bella, and sometimes she pushes for more, when Edward is totally stretched. That, and that damn Jacob Black! (Personally I really like Jacob but when I look at myself as Edward I see someone else as Jacob, and my boyfriend as Bella. . . odd but true! lol) So, me I feel I'm an Edward Bella mix. I love to read, like Bella, but I'm a true romantic sort, like Edward. Totally scared of marriage, like Bella, and all worried about my soul and what not, like Edward. lol So who knows who I'm most like?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cheergeek said…
I sometimes think I'm like Edward in the sense that I overthink things A LOT, just like him..it's one of his quirky flaws.