Twilight - der Film Movie Sucked?

Seleh posted on Nov 21, 2008 at 08:47AM
YES!
So I feel like I just wasted two hours of my life on something that I felt was going to be spectacular.
What the hell did I just watch?
The scenes were all out of place, and as for them "sticking to the book", they really didn't very well.
I laughed through-out the whole thing, because I couldn't help but make fun of it. The book's corny, sure, but it's a sweet, non annoying kind of corny, while the movie is just flat out in-your-face cheesy and gross. The actor who played Edward, NobodyWhatsHisFace, was TERRIBLE and was definately not portrayed right. There was no brooding to him, it was all mostly light and easy going. There was hardly any romance, just awkward scenes between the two of them.

I believe that any true Twilighter could not possibly enjoy this movie.

How could Stephanie Meyer let this happen?!?!?!?!

The only good thing I can say about the movie is that Alice and Jasper were dead sexy, and I thought they were both great as their characters.

P.S. I love how Eric was suddenly a gay asian! WASN'T EXPECTING THAT ONE! aaaaahaha.

And is it just me or did Edward look WAY constipated in the biology scene when he smelled her.

And since when is Bella.. umm.. Not clumsy and totally okay with guys hitting on her?
She wasn't even phased by Mike and Eric, and Mike didn't follow her around all lost puppy dogish.

Details are what makes the story, people. ROMANCE is what makes the story, and it was just you know, two people kinda arguing with eachother and two minutes later it's like I LOVE YOU. YOU SILLY LAMB.

God the lamb and the lion part was terrible.

sigh =[

One more thing, and please, PLEASE, bear with me on this. They didnt even really have to play out them doing cutesy romantic stuff to show that they were in love. They could have just done a five minute little like.. Slide show sort of thing with them spending time together as time passes, so we KNOW that it all didnt just happen in five minutes. Alls they did was them in the forest staring at eachother like creepers.

I know this isn't Edward's lullaby from the movie, so don't geek out on me please, but it's a beautiful song that fits them perfectly, and I'm just saying this is all they had to do.
link

Please watch. In my opinion, it does more for me than the movie did.

-end rant-
last edited on Nov 24, 2008 at 11:54PM

Twilight - der Film 81 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...