TV-Paare Spot updates! - *SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER* Suggestions OPEN!

xoheartinohioxo posted on Apr 22, 2013 at 11:39PM
Hello everyone =] I'm Holly [aka xoheartinohioxo] and i will be handling the spot updates from now on! [Kate aka x-missmckena-x decided that she needed to pass the duties on to someone else & seeing as how i love helping out with spot upkeep, i volunteered & here we are!]

Rules:

Each month we will have a suggestion period where you come on here [the forum] & suggest themes for the next month.

We will then have a pick to vote on the next theme, followed by at least 2 weeks to make banners that fit the theme!

I think it's for the best to keep the rule that the couples must switch each month - so if a couple is eligible one month, they AREN'T eligible the next month, even if they would fit for the theme.

Suggestions for September/October are now open

last edited on Aug 20, 2013 at 03:11AM

TV-Paare 43 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr xoheartinohioxo said…
***For this first month, the rule about couples currently on the banner will be excused just for this month. - I think since we've had this banner for so long, it just wouldn't be quite fair to exclude all FOURTEEN couples! - Though i do hope to see a good variety =]

--------------------

Alright my suggestions:

Proposals & Weddings
Opposites Attract [Ex: Bad boy/Good girl - Jock/Nerd - Loner/Popular etc.]
Gay & Lesbian couples
*Suggestions will remain open until April 30th or until we get a minimum of 8 suggestions.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Ledger_m said…
Proposals & Weddings banner#
 Proposals & Weddings banner#
Oh my gosh that is so gorgeous! -- But we haven't actually chosen a theme yet :o I'm so sorry! Right now is the time to suggest possible THEMES! Once we get 8 theme suggestions or it gets to April 30th, there will be a voting pick to decide the next theme. THEN it will be time to make & submit banners! If you have any theme suggestions, that would be great! And if not, just keep an eye out for the voting pick to decide the theme! And if the new theme doesn't end up being Proposals/Weddings this time, i hope you will still save this banner for the future!
Okay i totally forgot to post the voting pick at the beginning of the month, so I'm just going to have the banner changed to that gorgeous banner that Ledger_m submitted. I don't see that anyone could really have anything to argue with it about since nobody else even suggested themes...

Now we can start the next round of theme suggestions for the July banner!

------------------------------

Suggestions for July theme:

Gay & Lesbian couples
Dramatic couples
Cable show couples [Meaning only couples from networks like HBO, Showtime, MTV, USA, ABC Family etc.]
Vor mehr als einem Jahr marakii said…
Great ideas and great banner ;) ...

Some ideas from me

1; What about sth that has to do with summer ? We could find couples who have scenes at the beach
2; First kisses (i don't know if this has been used before)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I like both ideas! And idk if first kisses has been used before, but if it has it's been quite a while ago so it's fine =]
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nicolas97 said…
how about favorite scenes voted by fans ?
xoheartinohioxo commented…
I suppose we could try to work that out... but it might be a little complicated because first we'd have to decide on the couples, then figure out Favorit scenes to vote for... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I'm making the voting pick rn & I've decided we need to pass on this theme for now. Maybe if we can work out the details in the Weiter few weeks, we could include it in the Weiter theme voting! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Nicolas97 commented…
yeah ok ;) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mooshka said…
Has tragic couples been done?
Idk but it doesn't matter imo - we had the Liebe dreieck banner for many months so i think a fresh start, allowing all theme suggestions, is best! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
So I'll take that as a suggestion =] Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I have another theme suggestion!

Finales

lol with it being Season Finale time, and especially after the amazing thing that happened on TVD last night [won't say what just in case people still haven't watched!] - i would LOVE a banner centered around great couple moments in season finales!
^ Great idea :D . Also Grey's Anatomy finale was amazing for some of it's couples so I'm all in ....

Other ideas

First&Last scene of the couple
Comedy/Sitcom couples
Non-Endgame Couples
Couples from shows that are no longer on air
Endgame Couples
Couples with rain scenes (that's more of a winter theme i guess :P)
Liebe them! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Since we've got quite a few suggestions, i will try to get the voting pick up in the next few days. So if anyone has any more themes to suggest, make sure to get them in!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr brileyforever77 said…
I put mine in the contest forum, hope that's ok!
I'm sorry hun, I'm not sure which contest Forum you're talking about & I'm posting voting right now. Hope Du will Abschicken suggestions to this Forum Weiter time =] Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Go vote for the July theme!

link
Now that the theme is : Summer will we have a new forum to submit random summery couples or what?
You can start submitting banners here in this forum!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr buffyl0v3r44 said…
can you give me some couples that have "summery scenes" I got half the banner done already, I just don't know who else to include, because I wanted to include couples that weren't just from my fandoms to be fair to everyone else?
Sure! First there are a bunch of Lost couples- Jack/Kate, Sawyer/Kate, Sun/Jin, Charlie/Claire, Sayid/Shannon. They all have scenes on the beach/island. On Gossip Girl there are a few scenes Du could use- Both Nate/Blair & Chuck/Blair have scenes in the pool in 1x12. And in 2x01, Serena has scenes with both Nate & Serena at an end of summer party, as well as just with Dan at the strand later in the episode. Brooke & Lucas have 3 strand scenes total- 2x09, 3x01 & 3x02. 3x01 & 3x02 are both summer scenes. Lucas & Peyton sit together on the strand at the end of 2x23. Brooke & Julian have at least 2 scenes on the strand in 7x01. Then on BTVS- there's the dream of Buffy & Angel – Jäger der Finsternis on the strand in 3x01 i believe. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I've gotta run out to the store now, so I'll try to come up with Mehr when i get back! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
marakii commented…
Also Callie&Arziona (grey's anatomy in 9x12) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Oooh i just realized that i suggested a Chuck&Blair scene but they aren't allowed on the next banner since they are on the current banner!
Does this means that we can't include Monica&Chandler perfect summer scene of 3x25 ? :'(
 <i>Oooh i just realized that i suggested a Chuck&Blair scene but they aren't allowed on the Weiter bann
Yes unfortunately Mondler & any other couple currently on the banner may not be used this month. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Nick & Jess from New Girl
 Nick & Jess from New Girl
Brooke & Lucas from One Tree Hill
 Brooke & Lucas from One baum hügel
Phoebe & Cole #1
 Phoebe & Cole #1
Phoebe & Cole #2
 Phoebe & Cole #2
Callie & Arizona
 Callie & Arizona
Piper & Leo
 Piper & Leo
Denny & Izzie
 Denny & Izzie
Marshall & Lily (not very summer-y but...)
 Marshall & Lily (not very summer-y but...)
Nathan & Haley #1
 Nathan & Haley #1
Nathan & Haley
 Nathan & Haley
Dan & Serena
 Dan & Serena
I appreciate you posting all these cap suggestions =] But please remember, using caps that other people have already colored & edited is considered stealing other peoples work! I don't mean any offense, you're probably just giving examples of the scenes which is awesome! But on the off chance that you or anyone else has used or is considering using already edited caps - PLEASE DON'T!
Nicolas97 commented…
NO NO NO! these are samples for good summer-y scenes! I don't make nice banners so I gepostet here every idea I had so if everyone who makes good banners didn't know good scenes could use the scenes portrayed - not use them just get inspired! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
No worries! That's what i figured, but i just wanted to make sure it was clear to everyone - not just you! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I tried to make a banner (my editing skills are crappy) so I post it but I expect better banners to be submitted (because the theme is so awesome!)
 I tried to make a banner (my editing skills are crappy) so I post it but I expect better banners to b
I'm so sorry, i know Du must have worked very hard on this banner! But it won't be able to be part of voting because it has 2 couples from the current banner - Monica/handler && Nathan/Haley. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I'll try to make another just to have some more choices ... (without Mondler-Naley)
I'm only posting to encourage other people to try!
 I'm only posting to encourage other people to try!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr buffyl0v3r44 said…
heart
Banner #1
 Banner #1
Oh =[ You're going to hate me. Naley is on our current banner... so they can't be on the Weiter one =[ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
buffyl0v3r44 commented…
awee :( Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Martym said…
Mine :)
 Mine :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CylerJJ said…
Mine! (Don't know if this is still open though)
 Mine! (Don't know if this is still open though)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CylerJJ said…
another one
 another one
Is this still open? If yes here's mine<3
 Is this still open? If yes here's mine<3
I had completely forgotten about this due to how busy I've been with work! But i will post the voting pick right now =]
link

And theme nominations are now open!
Ok so I'm re-posting the ideas I shared with you the last time but if I'll come up with something new I'll let you know.

First&Last scene of the couple
Comedy/Sitcom couples
Non-Endgame Couples
Couples from shows that are no longer on air
Endgame Couples
Couples with rain scenes
Gay & Lesbian couples
Dramatic couples
Cable show couples
First kisses
Tragic Couples
Season Finales
Other ideas
break-up ,heartbreaking moments
funny moments